The big ladies of eurobeat

Polls regarding Eurobeat can be found here.

Eurobeat Girls

Alessandra Mirka Gatti
17%
Clara Moroni
50%
Elena Ferretti
7%
Elena Gobbi
26%

Total votes: 42

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 09 Nov 2015, 20:30

para_rigby wrote:For the genre as a whole, these 4 ladies are probably the most well-known (although you could mention Norma) across its history.
Sure but none of them are really my style. Sure, they made some good tracks but none of them equalled to those that I named, imo.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 26 Nov 2015, 16:17

Lebon14 wrote:
para_rigby wrote:For the genre as a whole, these 4 ladies are probably the most well-known (although you could mention Norma) across its history.
Sure but none of them are really my style. Sure, they made some good tracks but none of them equalled to those that I named, imo.
You could always argue what "big" means in this context but to me it's all about staying power, a balance between quantity and quality, and of course their importance to the genre's sound and development. Pamsy has a good amount of tracks so I'd definitely consider her big, as well as Stephy, but Mari-san and Kaory only have five songs between them IIRC

For me the obvious choice is Clara, she's been a huge part of eurobeat ever since the very first SEB, not only singing but also doing some writing. I like all the A-Beat C/Go Go ladies as well but that old school Delta sound will always be #1 and synonymous with Clara's name and voice.
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: The big ladies of eurobeat

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 05 Nov 2019, 20:36

Hmm, a good question.

Well, from Elena Gobbi I dont't have that many songs from her on my playlist. Just these, where she's part of the Go Go Girls, but nothing more. But one thing I can say for sure, she's beautiful.

From Elena Fretti I have at least..., well, "some" Eurobeat-songs. For example in High Connection, High Frequency, Macho Gang and she was also known as Linda Ross, right? OK, she has better cards.

Then we have Clara Moroni. Yeah, this chick is cool, I like her. But... even here I don't have many songs from her in my playlist. At least as Niki Niki I have one.

Oh, and now the most known Lady in Eurobeat. Alessandra Mirka Gatti, what can I say about her? She's a nice person. I saw her last time in an youtube-video (search for the Reformatt-Show), she's really kind and also cute. And her songs? Well, also not that much. At least one song as Domino and Le Belle Fiches. But not more.

So, now who gets a vote from me?
Hmm..., that's difficult, very challening.

BUT..., if I had to choose, I would go for just one, even she's not in this poll (yeah, you forgot about her). And that would be Alessia De Boni. You know exactly, why! :wink: Don't play dumb!