SEB 150

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 20 Jul 2004, 04:21

I know that Satoko and Kahori (from PPLove) have paired together and done work on club videos... same with Richie and Ryoko, but I'm not sure if they were actually apart of that team, or if they were just special guests. The other girls, I guess, just have gone off and are doing different things. *shrugs* lol

After looking at the list, and racking my brains on what the track list could be... I am a tad disappointed... but like I allways have said, if there is at least one ounce of Domino in this CD I will be happy. XD

xDaNx
Euro To B

Post by xDaNx » 22 Jul 2004, 00:21

Although a lot of you guys might not be getting this SEB, the main reason I'm getting it is because its a landmark in Eurobeat history 8) ! I mean, 150 volumes is a lot if you think about it...plus, I'm sure they've gotta have some hidden twist to this, have a new eurobeat or j-euro song thrown into the mix to surprise us! Then again, I could be wrong...but regardless, I've already preordered it and my copy is currently being assembled somewhere in good 'ole Nihon ^_^!

-Danny

Jion

Post by Jion » 22 Jul 2004, 02:52

And I am preordering 151! (Non stop mixes aren't my thing unless I make them myself personally or have the full versions of the songs)
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p