Does too much Eurobeat in a day wear YOU out?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 14 Nov 2006, 23:27

drnrg wrote:Svenyip wrote:
Sounds like a late-night TV commercial: "4 out of 5 doctors recommend Eurobeat for their patients who listen to speedy music. Eurobeat! The Healthy Choice."
That's great! Might I add: Not to forget your daily dose of SCP music! :D
Well, you *do* know where a certain artist got his name from. So take your vitamins, now. :P

Svenyip
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Svenyip » 15 Nov 2006, 17:38

Sun Field wrote:Svenyip, fellow IIDX player! (I'm dj PLSURE)
Heh. Unfortunately, my IIDX talents are virtually nonexistant at this point. :cry: I could never get the room rearranged correctly after I moved at the start of the year, and now it's painful for me to even TRY because I see how far I've fallen.

Still have the newest one on my holiday list, though, if for no other reason than POODLE! "Nice cow bone, you are my lover." While I don't know if it's technically Eurobeat, with lyrics like that it's close enough for government work. :D
--- Svenyip, Treader of The Dawn

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Does too much Eurobeat in a day wear YOU out?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 26 Jul 2019, 21:22

Svenyip wrote: 07 Nov 2006, 12:13 Does too much Eurobeat in a day wear YOU out?

Allow me to think for one second! NO! :mrgreen:

Too less Eurobeat could wear me out, but too much? Actually no, I've never get tired of it.
Sometimes I start my playlist, I'm really get into it, but then I realize, that 4 whole hours have passed and I didn't hear even the half of my playlist. Then it's way too late to continue, cause I have to sleep (sometimes it's getting really late). Then I continue the rest of my playlist another time, even if I don't have enough. Yeah, this happens, when you have over 100 of Eurobeat-songs in your playlist. :grin:
I can't remember, that I get tired of it, cause I hear too much, no, this never happened before.
But yeah, you can't hear over 100 Eurobeat-songs in just one night, that's impossiburu. And I have always do deal with it. I want to hear more, but you have to draw the line. I mean, you can hear the other half the next day, when you have time. :wink: