Eurobeat Top 10

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Dec 2008, 07:37

Dr NRG's Top 10 Eurogrooves

1. Eurogroove- Euronight(Eurogrooves)(1)
2. Kevin Johson- Tonight Tonight(DELTA)(5)
3. Doctor Bazooka & the Speed McQueens- Tokyo Race(HRG Attack)(12)
4. Apple- Hey Boy(Eurogrroves)(4)
5. Cindy - Russian Gangsters(HRG Attack)8
6. John Desire- Hot Limit(Eurobeat Masters)(2)
7. Speed McQueen- Speed Control(HRG Attack)(3)
8. Nick & Samantha - Bubble Gum(HRG Attack)(9)
9. Chemical Boy- Cosmic Fighter(Eurobeat Masters)(debut)
10.Alexis- Love Is Burning(TIME)(re)

#2.

#3.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 14 Dec 2008, 18:01

12/14/08:

1. I Want To Feel / Dave Rodgers: This track's got a heavy rock feel even more than anything else Dave Rodgers has done in the eurobeat industry. The melodic tone here is quite subtle, yet the unique and catchy ideas implemented here take its edge to another level. The synth builds up a lot of tension, and the extra guitars give it an even fierier environment.

2. Millenium / Robert Patton: 1999 opened in the Time catalogue with an awesome Robert Patton track (Love In Paradise), and likewise (just about) ends with an awesome Robert Patton track. Not too much to say here, except that Millenium is a basic example of why the 100's were one of the highlights throughout Time's lifespan. The synths here are lusty and strong, and the backup instruments have enough edge to make the melodic progression stand out.

3. One Night / Silver: Another well-produced Time presentation from the 100's decade, but with a completely different feel than Millenium. Despite this song having a fairly airy melodic progression, it still stands out marvelously, especially with the solid synth instrumentation that prevents it from sounding boring. Claudio's vocals are effective as ever, but the real highlight of this track is easily the chorus. Aside from being the most melodically dynamic phrase of the whole track, the lead vocal is fully backed up to form a chord, which just about gives it the perfect amount of extra power and boosting the whole package to groundbreaking levels. Of of my favorite tracks off of SEB 105, and that's saying quite a lot.

4. Baccarah / Delta Queens: 1995 to 1996 was Delta's highlight era for me, without a doubt. Stylistically, technologically, and song-writingly, they were miles beyond the rest of the labels at the time, most of which were undergoing a dry period, especially Time, who'd just lost their 2 greatest assets, Gino Caria and Clara Moroni, and needed to start building ground to revive their classic status. I can't help but think Baccarah is purely epic. The catchy lyrics, the intriguing synth structure, and the well-developed melodic progression all make this little gem a classic for me.

5. Take Me Now / Tommy K.: A hard-hitting beat, Dima vocals, and a super-innovative and infectious song structure, how could you go wrong? Without a doubt, Take Me Now is one of the highlight tracks of Dima's stay at Time Records, as it really takes quite a step beyond the usual faire and exceeds the level of catchiness to an unimagineable degree. After an intro that draws in a lot of excitement, an absolutely incredible synth hook is set loose, which continues to build up tension before the vocal melody kicks in, and if that element is powerful and enthusiastic enough, this song is one of the few instances in which the backup synths are a key player to this song's effectiveness, as they persistently support the vocals to ensure that not a single drop of interest is lost throughout the whole track. Spot-on.

6. Don't Stop The Rock / Lou Grant: Another prime example of Time at their best. The intro of this track is simply mesmerizing, combining the heavy-hitting ingredients of hard rock and driving them with a classic 100's era Time soundworld. The main track kicks in to be a bit more usual, but still retains the same feeling of suspense and excitement. The song is complete with a mighty melodic progression, lusty instruments, and a basic structure that successfully brings out all the best that it can offer.

7. Love In The Elevator / Dave Rodgers

8. All Of My Life / Sophie: Sophie may have easily been one of Elena Ferretti's better aliases at Time Records. Though I didn't care for everything she did, this track, lifted from SEB 105, is quite a surprise hit and easily one of her best. One thing I must note, I've definitely found that most of Elena's best older tracks tended to be the ones produced by Dima, not Delgani, whose style I've always loved but not always in the case of Elena Ferretti's performances. Opening up with a fantastic intro, All Of My Life has production values that are really quite a step up from your usual EF faire. The instrumentation is nice, punchy, and firm without sounding overdone, and the melodic structure greatly catches my attention, sounding fresh and plesant, not dull and rehashed. Way to go!

9. I Am Mister Blaster / Garcon: Crazy awesomeness! the_ditz's review pretty much sumarizes everything that needs to be said about this track, but despite my mixed reaction to the sample, I have to whole-heartedly agree. The whole song is just a nonstop faire of craziness, chaotic synths, and infectious melodic tricks, yet it all just seems to come together absolutely perfectly. One of Garcon's best releases to date.

10. I Will Remember / Norma Sheffield: Ooh, Norma Sheffield in my top 10? How on Earth did that happen? Well, sometimes, when artists change up their approach, things can result in a far different outcome. Though I generally dislike Norma for her dull, wimpish, and unspirited vocal delivery, this song, yet again lifted from SEB 105, shows her actually putting in a little more effort. She's definitely still no Tamika or Melody Castellari here, but somehow I was actually touched by this song. It wasn't rehashed, slushy-hushy mush like most of her tracks, as all of the elements incorperated into this piece, including the production values, the merit of the lyrics, and, of course, the vocals, seem to rise far above Norma Sheffield's other performances to date.

HM:
- I'm Looking For Your Love / Sara
- Fire Fire Fire / Atrium
- Money Gets Funny / Dee Dee Wonder
- Pagal / Mara Nell
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 14 Dec 2008, 21:18

drnrg wrote: #3.
Quite possibly your most epic work, Drnrg. Bravo. =w=
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Dec 2008, 03:55

zoupzuop2
Dr. NRG wrote

#3.

Quite possibly your most epic work, Drnrg. Bravo. =w=

Thanks!The secret is to put the song on loop for hours end while on photo shop.LOL!

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 15 Dec 2008, 09:47

Is that Doctor Steel?

DOCTOR STEEL FOR WORLD EMPEROR.

http://www.doctorsteel.com/

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Dec 2008, 00:06

Wataru Akiyama
Is that Doctor Steel?

Ohoh ,I sense a copyright infringement lawsuit comming my way.LOL!!!haha! I googled Doctor bazooka and his image shows up. See everyone works with HRG Attack at one TIME or another.LOL!

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Dec 2008, 00:28

Wataru Akiyama wrote:Is that Doctor Steel?

Holy crap it'd be EPIC BEYOND WORDS if Doctor Steel did Eurobeat.

...come to think of it, wouldn't it fit his "rule the world with fun" image very well? Makes a great toy ad. :U
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 16 Dec 2008, 21:02

1.Whigfield - Sexy Eyes (Ste's Amen UK Mix) (Damn, I remembered loving Annerley's materials between her absense in the eurobeat world, but this is just phenomenal)
2.Lady Gaga - Poker Face
3.Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
4.Irene - Food Fighter
5.Mickey B. - A Neverending Night
6.Wildside - Queen Of Love (Speed Version)
7.G-Powered - Viereesi Jään
8.Lolita - Sexy Hi Sexy Eyes
9.Robodolls - Number Game
10.Smile.dk - Koko Soko

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Dec 2008, 03:39

Bore
2.Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Doesn't she also sing Just Dance? I don't párticuñarly like that music, but I heard it on that Mary Elizabeth Winstead movie,Make It Happen.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 17 Dec 2008, 04:19

drnrg wrote:Bore
2.Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Doesn't she also sing Just Dance? I don't párticuñarly like that music, but I heard it on that Mary Elizabeth Winstead movie,Make It Happen.
Yeah, Just Dance is also hers. Like it a lot as well, but Poker Face basically was the one to get me interested bout her material in general.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Dec 2008, 10:40

The more HRG Attack releases the more they appear on my top 10 8)

Dr NRG's Top 10 Eurogrooves

1. Eurogroove- Euronight(Eurogrooves)(1)
2. Doctor Bazooka & the Speed McQueens- Tokyo Race(HRG Attack)(3)
3. Joe Banana- Bang Bang Bang(HRG Attack)(Debut)
4. Dolly Pop- Superman Macho Man(HRG Attack)(Debut)
5. Mote Mote- California Girl(HRG Attack)(Debut)
6. Apple- Hey Boy(Eurogrroves)(4)
7. Speed McQueen- Speed Control(HRG Attack)(7)
8. Kevin Johnson- Tonight Tonight(DELTA)(2)
9. Cindy - Russian Gangsters(HRG Attack)(5)
10.Nick & Samantha - Bubble Gum(HRG Attack)(8

#4.

#10.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 21 Dec 2008, 02:19

My Top 20 for the new week.

1. Dave & Nuage - Another Miracle
2. Dave Rodgers - Sun City 2008
3. Dave Rodgers feat Jennifer Batten - Fly

4. Dave Rodgers - The V.I.P is JP
5. DJ NRG - Go Go (Wonder why this song makes me think of "Midnight Love". I could swear I hear similar sounds in it.)
6. Go Go Girls - Gimme The Count

7. Annalise - Loverboy (Best Annalise song)
8. Dave Rodgers feat Stef Burns - Red Core
9. A Beat Power - Jungle Night

10. Delta Queens - Hello Hello!
11. Mega NRG Man - Rage Hard
12. Mega NRG Man - Bad News

13. Matt Land - Rock My Heart
14. Mr Groove - Out Of Sight
15. Mr Groove - White Light

16. Dave Rodgers - Above The Light (Neuro Version)
17. Dave Rodgers - The Race Is Over
18. Leslie Hammond - Run & Run
19. Daniel - Spirit Of The Night
20. Daniel - Frontal Impact

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 21 Dec 2008, 13:06

01. Vicky Vale - Italo Beat Boy
02. Mad Max - Rock You
03. Cherry - Anyway, Anymore
04. Franz Tornado & Mozzarella Girls - Sucka Sucka Pizza
05. Linda - Another Passion
06. Madison - Love in New York City
07. Magika - Dancing to the Moon
08. De Leo - Another Life
09. Digital Planet - Take My Desire
10. Kimmy - Fly Away

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 21 Dec 2008, 17:40

Current top 10 Euro Beats
Black Eva - Wheels On Fire(The Speed & The Furious)
Dave Rodgers - Love In The Elevator(Dave Rodgers Special Collection 3)
Maio & Co. Walking On The Moon(SEB 071)
Kevin Johnson - Tonight Tonight(SEB 192)
Daniel - Spirit Of The Night(SEB 188)
Kevin & Cherry - Dr Love 2009(Eurobeat Masters 20)
Cindy - Russian Gangster(T & F: The Trailblazers)
Mickey B - A Neverending Night(SEB 191)
Domino - Forever Young(Maharaja Night Hi-NRG Revolution 1)
Christine - Me Myself and I (SEB 145)
Jeff Driller - Race Gun and Cows(T & F: The Trailblazers)

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 24 Dec 2008, 00:19

1-9. Kevin & Cherry - Doctor Love 2009
10. Karen - Rhythm of Loving

/nomnomnom Doctor Love