Your Top 3 Eurobeat Songs Ever!~Tell Us Why You Love Them So

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 05 Apr 2007, 00:57

drnrg wrote:TO EACH HIS OWN 8)
Ok.......................... :? What do you mean?!?
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 05 Apr 2007, 05:43

That you should know for yourself whatever you like or don't. ;)

You also owned drnrg pretty bad there. Awesome. <3 :D

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 05 Apr 2007, 06:22

Lebon14 wrote:
drnrg wrote:TO EACH HIS OWN 8)
Ok.......................... :? What do you mean?!?
He means that one has a right to one's personal preferences. :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Apr 2007, 06:24

That's right Nine. Thank you.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Apr 2007, 07:19

redtarzanboi wrote:
Okay guys this is the final tracklisting after much consideration and elimination. While thats not the actual order the songs will be in, as I'm still working on that, these are the songs that made it to the final CD. I'm gonna be working on it hard!

Paul Harris - Every Night
Brian Ice - One Day
Domino - Play With The Numbers
Go Go Girls - Hot For Your Body
Judy Crystal - God Of Romance
Kiki & Kika - Easy Busy
Vivi - Just For Me
Lolita - Don't You Want My Heart
Kiki & Kika - All For Love
Oda - Shy Gun
Marko Polo - Baby Queen Seventeen
Go Go Girls - One Night In Arabia
Fastway - Number One
Mike Hammer - Heartbreaker
Dr. Money - Let It Go
Marko Polo - Stop Your Self Control
Kevin & Cherry - Chemical Love
Mega NRG Man - Supertonic Lady
Ace Warrior - Fight For Love Tonight
Mako - Kiss To Kiss
Nathalie - Heartbeat
Annerley Gordon - Everybody Let's Dance
Go Go Girls - I Wanna Be Fat
Dave & Nuage - Car Of Your Dreams
Fire Man - Flash On Fire
Manuel - Shock Me
Nick Mansell - Mission Impossible
DJ NRG - Kamikaze
Go 2 - Power
Jimmy Bravo - Mazinger Go!

So what's the sataus on that megamix? I would really like to see THAT list be made into a mix, bacuase it really contains variety, but most important, it has the soul of all the members that participated by submitting thier favorites 8)

Toni
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Toni » 24 Apr 2007, 09:59

Let me add my top 3. My list might be a bit odd since it's only A-Beat-C... I don't denie that the other labels produce wonderful music, but I'm just a sucker for the A-Beat-C sound.

Anyway, here it goes:

1. City Lover City Rider - Matt Land: This is a quite new song, but when I heard it I was completely sold. CLCR is one of the songs that's always on my mp3 player or in my favourites list in iTunes. Ever since SEB165 released this song in a non-stop mix I was eagering for the extended. To my joy and happyness AVEX released the extended on: 'Initial D 4th Stage D selection 3'.

2. Occasional Dream - Valentina: This song is not your average occasional dream! It's a wonderful song with a lot of nice details and a wonderful intro. The whole synth melody just sweeps though my boxes and it takes me away into the dreamy land of Valentina.

3. Far and Away With Love - Lolita: It was hard to decide the 3rd place, but Lolita eventually made it! Her wonderful songs have always enjoyed me and as the #2, this song takes me away, far and away with the superb synth riffs.

Runner up: Acid Rain - Katarina: This super-rarity is also one of my favourites, but it sadly was overtaken by Lolita. The general feeling of this song is also very dreamy and smooth, but it's not an A-Beat-C release! It hasn't even been released by AVEX... This is also a proof that other labels are also capable of producing smooth and dreamy eurobeat.

If only there was a ranking on eurobeat-prime called: "Eurobeat Dreamer"... :]
I'm on the Road Again - Powerful T.

CheeseCake! Studio
Toni Productions

Currently working on: Mega NRG Team 3

KitsuneStar
Eurobeat Fan

Post by KitsuneStar » 28 Apr 2007, 18:52

A LATECOMER HAS ENTERED THE FRAY!!

3rd. Go Go Girls - "Come Back". I tend to like songs for their synth hook over their lyrics most of the time, and this has one of my favorites.

2nd. Ace - "Tokyo Lights". I've not heard a full version yet, but this song embodies everything I've always liked about SCP.

1st. Manuel - "I've Got to Go". I always look forward to new Manuel, but to this day, he's still got yet to top this song. It still has the best intro I've ever heard, his voice is great, and it's got a Synth Hook that makes a relatively slow song seem so much faster-paced than it really is...

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 Apr 2007, 22:36

I already posted my top choices in the Eurobeat Top 10 thread, but I may as well post them here to go into more detail:

1. Go 2 / Not For Sale: Revolutionary. Fastway always sounded excellent, but he needed another edge to back him up, and Ace did just that for him. Both go together fantastically, and they show their maximum potential with this breakthrough hit. Thunderous production, excellent arranging, this has it all. Their following releases are also fantastic, but this one started it all with a bang.

2. Volta & Gabbina / Besame Mucho: Avex saved this as the very last new song to appear on Euromatch, and they rightfully chose the best. Hi-NRG Attack has been known to make crazy, wild productions from time to time, but this one simply hits the jackpot. Everything fits together perfectly without sounding like just an average HRG fest. One of the best and most energetic eurobeat songs ever created. That saiba melody is simply amazing.

3. Domino / Play With The Numbers: Domino is an artist who's just never afraid to have fun, and she displays it best throughout this track. All those cheery yelps and sounds work fabulously with Domino's Japanese lyrics, while the production is some of the best and most polished to appear in eurobeat. She has other gems in her catalogue, but this one easily shines the most.

HI-SPEED Attack
Bad Bad Bad

Post by HI-SPEED Attack » 28 May 2007, 18:08

Well, there has been some switching in my top 3 after SEB 176 was released.

1. One Touch - Ace feat. La Gatta: This song managed to do what no other one has ever been able to. From the very first time I heard it, the very first 10 seconds, I knew this was going to be my new number 1.
'One Touch' makes me go wild. I simply can't stop moving and singing when this blasts through my headphones. Ace has always been a big fav. of mine, but this is really pure gold. The vocals are simply irresistible. To me, this is one of Christian's best performances. And La Gatta makes everything sound so much better. A marvellous c-beat, a gorgeous chorus, a real making-you-feel-good sound ... Yep, this song has everything to please my Eurobeat fan heart and keep it's 1st place for a long long time.

2. Speak in English - Juliet: I must have played this over a million times. It was one of the first Eurobeat songs I ever heard, and I remember that back then I was speechless when I heard this. And well, I still am. This song is one big blast of energy. Such a great opening. And the end is truly A W E S O M E. It's been 5 years now that 'Speak in English' is my number 2 favourite Eurobeat song, and it will definitely be for many more years.

3. Me, Myself & I - Christine: Used to be my number 1 until 'One Touch' came knocking on my door. But as you can see, this ever so beautiful song managed to stay in my top 3. Why ? Because it has such a unique sound that is like magic to my ears. The intro makes me think of a traditional Japanese scene. Well, the entire song gives me a Japanese feeling. Then comes the ever so wonderful voice of Christine. She is one fabulous singer ! And finally the power switches on to make this song better and better as the seconds go by. 'Me, Myself & I' gives me shivers of pure enjoyment. To me, this is one of the best tracks in all of Eurobeat's history.

And two runner ups:

Go Go Money - Neo: Very very very, very close to the number 3 spot. What power ! The vocals are just awesome, and so are the catchy sounds and beats that put the fire into this song. This song doesn't get boring for one second ! And the end is really fabulous. This is Eurobeat in all it's glory. Great job, A-Beat C !

I've Got to Go - Manuel: I'm a die-hard Manuel fan, so it's logic he is in my top 5. To me, 'I've Got to Go' is his best song, although 'Let's Go, Come On' and 'Ready Steady Go!' are bloody awesome too. It has one of the best intro's, and of course the vocals are giving this song the extra punch that makes this Manuel song, a real Manuel song :D

As you have noticed by now, yes, A-Beat C and SCP are my favourite labels. *hugs them for all the joy they have already given to me*

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Your Top 3 Eurobeat Songs Ever!~Tell Us Why You Love Them So

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 12 May 2019, 16:45

OK, NOW you're doing injustice to me!

A Top 10 is really hard for me, but now a TOP 3! And even WHY!

Oh god, this hurts.... :cry:

But OK, I'll try. Now I have to go deep inside my soul and concentrate. My Top 3...

1. Niko - Night of fire

Do I have to mention why? Best Eurobeat-Track imo. And also the most & best known. Let's be honest, a Eurobeat-Playlist WITHOUT "Night of fire"? NAH, if you're really an Eurobeat-Fan, you have to include this song in your playlist! You have to do! No discussion! I mean, you love Eurobeat, right? RIGHT????? :wink:

2. Mister Black - Kamikaze

Oh, yes, the good ol' Italo Disco-Sound. So much power, so much energy in this song, which get to less attention. And the cool voice from Mr. Black. I could hear this for hours.

3. Mark Farina - Last of Eurobeat

Just one word: Listen! Just listen and you get you answer! Words cannot describe, what I feel, when I hear this track. Never heard such a powerful Eurobeat-Song. It's in my playlist since I started to make a playlist.

I wanted to include much more songs, but...., well, I have to stick to the thread-rules. But I always say: Just check out my playlist in the other thread, then you know, what I mean. :)