Mu-Mo & Musicmaster Updates Topic

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Jion

Mu-Mo & Musicmaster Updates Topic

Post by Jion » 09 Apr 2007, 04:31

Any future Musicmaster or Mu-Mo updates should go in this topic.

Down In Tokyo (Extended Mix) by Jimmy Ray and Magic Ring Of Fire (Extended Mix) by Sonic Ray are available for download off www.music-master.tv Magic Ring Of Fire is just plain sexy hehe... The only thing that sucks is that it fades out *sad face* but definately Alessio Milani's best song to date ^_^
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 11 Apr 2007, 06:11

Edited: HOW TO BUY FROM MU-MO

---------------

Mu-mo - Super Euro Best 100 - Extended Versions

Tracks 11-20 are also out now (you can still get 1-10). As someone said in the other thread, this will be a weekly thing till all 100 are out, I guess.

This week is:

Dusty / Crazy For Love
Franz Tornado & Bazooka Girl / Caballero With Sombrero
Franz Tornado & The Girls / Bandolero Commanchero
Bazooka Girl / velfarre 2000
Kiki & Kika / Easy Busy
Domino / Popteen
Lolita / Everybody Dance
Go Go Girls / My Sweet Banana
Natalie / Heartbeat
Leslie Parrish / Remember Me

Some nice ones. The track times ARE correct.
Last edited by Mikaeru on 30 May 2007, 03:40, edited 2 times in total.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 11 Apr 2007, 06:20

Stickified!

AND I'm so getting Easy Busy this instant.

EDIT: After lots of fighting with the site managed to get it, but for some reason the site wouldn't let me get Everybody Dance. Oh well I'm happy with just Easy Busy :P

EDIT2: Okay got Everybody Dance as well, now let's see if there was anything else of interest upcoming on this album.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 11 Apr 2007, 07:18

Next week should have

VIRGINELLE - LOVE, SEX AND MONEY!!!!!

I'm excited :grin:

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 11 Apr 2007, 08:42

Well, I downloaded these out of curiosity:

Lolita - Everybody Dance
Kiki & Kika - Easy Busy
Ace - Take My Breath Away

These all have interest value for me because I've made my own radio edits of these out of the Euromach versions before ;)

Everybody Dance was the most surprising - my edit was extremely close, but for a slight pitch difference (which is a surprise, given I sourced the tempo from the Para Para Paradise album it features on, which is usually pitch-correct) - plus there's a vocal-less verse that I couldn't replicate (it never appeared anywhere before now). I was surprised by the fade-out at the end - I deliberately didn't do that in mine because it feels like a cop-out ;)

Easy Busy unsurprisingly has an added 4 bars in the intro (typical SCP style), but then kicks straight into where my edit began :) The song stays markedly the same right up to about the 3:30 mark where a lot of extra bits make an appearance that haven't ever been released before, but still it's not a great deal different - good to hear it though.

Take My Breath Away held the most surprise - slightly different intro, a strange middle-8 sequence (not sure I even like that bit, I must confess) - and again the vocal-less verse. All things considered, though, if mine is conceived as a radio edit, I didn't go far wrong with it ;) Nice to hear it in extended at last, though.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 11 Apr 2007, 09:20

DJ Mike TJG wrote:Well, I downloaded these out of curiosity:

Lolita - Everybody Dance
Kiki & Kika - Easy Busy
Ace - Take My Breath Away

These all have interest value for me because I've made my own radio edits of these out of the Euromach versions before ;)

Everybody Dance was the most surprising - my edit was extremely close, but for a slight pitch difference (which is a surprise, given I sourced the tempo from the Para Para Paradise album it features on, which is usually pitch-correct) - plus there's a vocal-less verse that I couldn't replicate (it never appeared anywhere before now). I was surprised by the fade-out at the end - I deliberately didn't do that in mine because it feels like a cop-out ;)

Easy Busy unsurprisingly has an added 4 bars in the intro (typical SCP style), but then kicks straight into where my edit began :) The song stays markedly the same right up to about the 3:30 mark where a lot of extra bits make an appearance that haven't ever been released before, but still it's not a great deal different - good to hear it though.

Take My Breath Away held the most surprise - slightly different intro, a strange middle-8 sequence (not sure I even like that bit, I must confess) - and again the vocal-less verse. All things considered, though, if mine is conceived as a radio edit, I didn't go far wrong with it ;) Nice to hear it in extended at last, though.
The best part with Easy Busy Extende are definitely the stuff past the 3:30 mark you already said. As much as I love the song I do have to say I was sorta expecting for a bit more, maybe in the lines of the Rising High Remix which made the song sound even more special. Can just hope the Rising High Remix would make it to a CD some day.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 11 Apr 2007, 12:13

Just one request... whenever someone talks about something as awesome as this, could they just quickly copy/paste the url for those who have trouble navigating through all the japanese? :P

I think last time, it took me an hour to try to find the page to buy 176's extended mixes. XD (Well, okay like 5 minutes, but it got me all messed up and it took a while.)

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 11 Apr 2007, 16:19

Nine wrote:Just one request... whenever someone talks about something as awesome as this, could they just quickly copy/paste the url for those who have trouble navigating through all the japanese? :P

I think last time, it took me an hour to try to find the page to buy 176's extended mixes. XD (Well, okay like 5 minutes, but it got me all messed up and it took a while.)
Well, when you're at http://music.mu-mo.net/, a bit down from the top you see two bars that look like search menus (cause, well, they are), the left pull-down menu has EUROBEAT as an option, so just click that and it will bring you to every SEB thing up on mu-mo. And usually that first page also has a direct link to the latest album.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 11 Apr 2007, 23:30

oh really? that's good to know. XD I swear I go on that website and I'm like @_@ where do i go its in a language that i cant understand~~~ XD

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Apr 2007, 07:00

Yeah That Love to Para 3 is out. I only like..

1.Devid Dima-Help Me= Classic Vibration sound
2.Jimmy Ray- Down In Tokyo= Definately inspired by Ravenant?s sound .I don't even know if I spelled it right, but sounds like the guy from Cruise 007- Mission Impossible
3. Maximum Power- Crazy Night= This is definately the best for me. Claudio vocals are hot!

These three songs are all great and I give them each a score of 10. The rest sound too hyped up and silly to me. Not really my style.

here is the link.

http://www.music-master.tv/store/produc ... 7ada67cf2f

Jion

Post by Jion » 13 Apr 2007, 16:27

I'm surprised you didn't download the only Time song there drnrg hehe. Wake Up by Andrea & Baby Girls

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Apr 2007, 01:54

ha Ha ! is right. I didn't even check that out. The name alone turned me off. Now I'm gotta listen to it. :D

Hmm.. Who is singing that? Very different for TIME. I mean the TIME sound is sort of evident, but too discreet to stand out. Still ;If you say its TIME and it only costs about $1.50 I'll download for TIME factor alone. It will eventually grow on me. :P

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 14 Apr 2007, 05:29

Music Master updated with the last 2 Love Para3 tracks that probably no one cares about and some Saifam wav's from EuroPanic era:
DEEP INTO YOUR EYES / DANNY WILD
HERO SAMURAI / ALPHATOWN 2000
LIVING IN THE JUNGLE / MARK FARINA
PUSSYCAT LOVE / JENNY
RING MY BELL / NANCY TRACY
http://www.music-master.tv/store/defaul ... 42_356_359
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

Jion

Post by Jion » 14 Apr 2007, 16:11

I'm sad they haven't realeased Dream Fighter - Black Fever yet... =(

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 20 Apr 2007, 02:07

Hrmmmmmmmm

It's Friday, and mu-mo still hasn't updated the Super Euro Best 100 site... guess my prediction was wrong :(

EDIT: Just checked mora, the next 10 are coming next Wednesay (25th) :)

My prediction was still wrong anyway :D