Hi-nrg attack releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 17 Feb 2010, 00:33

Sounds like Alice, ie Elisabetta Gagliardi, is the singer on the Fake song.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Feb 2010, 11:15

Eurobeat Cool 3

1. Maddy Layne - "Do You Wanna Be My Secret Love" (extended)
Finally one of my favourite Maddy Layne songs in extended.
10/10

2. Jeff Driller - "Russian Girl" (extended)
HAHAHA! this one has Bazookastan written all over it. The chorus is Bailalalaka worthy. Just a fun song. You either like it or you don't. I do!
8+/10

3. Mara Nell - "Time After Time" (extended)
This one sounds great. That bridge to the chorus is great. Rehashed chorus still sounds great after so many appearences. What I really love is the riff.
8+/10

4. Babby One - "Rumble The Jungle" (extended)
Of course Claudio makes his appearence. This song is all kinds of Awesome. Good old Tam Arrow days.
10/10

5. Lou Lou Marina - "You Are The One" (extended)
OOOWEEE! I love it. What a wonderful sounding riff, Add a few chimes And it really sounds like somthing they could have written for Anika back in thier TIME years. Definately need a replay!
10/10

6. Michelle Rose - "Love Is Just Around The Bend" (extended)
Equally as nice as Too Marvelous To Fall In Love. I wonder what Just around the bend means. Creedence had a song like that too.
8/10

7. Mara Nell - "Don't Get Around" (extended)
You can always cound on Mara Nell for some nice Aishu style Eurobeat. I like this one better than TIME After TIME. That riff alone takes it a notch higher. Has that Sweet Dream Of Love vibe.
9/10

8. Louise - "I Remember When I Fall In Love" (extended)
Wow! Just Wow! The vesres is great, but that Bridge to the chorus is absolutley perfect for this song and actually sounds fresh. The chorus has a tad rehash value, but doesn't sound out of place at all. This one is one of my favs from this Eurobeat Cool collection. Nice and soothing melody
10/10

9. Franz Tornado - "Bazoocow" (extended)
Makes another appearance and sounds great.
9+/10

10. Michelle Rose - "I Never Found A Girl Like You" (extended)
This one is nice. Nothing really mind blowing. Desent Aishu ,but from a
average sense.
6+/10

11. Ely Kotero - "Shake It Up" (extended)
What we have hear is a very average song, but with a great riff. I have trouble with this entries, Since I can't really love em, they usually go by unoticed with that what song had that awesome riff effect.
7-/10

Wonderful compilation with only the last two songs bubbeling under average to bad.

Eurobeat Cool 4

First thing I noticed are crap song legnths. What are these SEB edits. This must be a mistake right?

1. Kara Mell - "Baby Smart" (extended)
I'm still blown away by how amazing Runaway was and now Miss Kara Mell releases another bonaifide bomba. Fresh sounding all around and sure to be one of my favourites for 2010. Mind Blowing Riff.
10+/10

2. Alice In Parapara Land - "Momma Look" (extended)
Not really rubbing me the right way and it's all because that kiddie sounding chorus and Kika and Fancy sounding riff. Now the rest sounds really great, but since Chorus and riff are 90% of the song, I have to say pass.
6+/10

3. Starkly Ice - "C'est L'Amour" (extended)
This one sounds a bit slower than most Starkly Ice songs. Has more of an 80's pop NRG sound. It's very different and could easily become a fav of mine with airplay. It's really romantic male Eurobeat done HRG Attack way. The Piano is beautiful.
9-/10

4. Leslie Hammond - "Love Is Blind" (extended)
Just awesome riff. catchy and bouncy. The melody in the verses and bridge got that Mara Nell sound. The chorus is probly my least favourite part, but still a very good aishu song.
8-/10

5. Dolly Pop - "Loving You Loving Me" (extended)
This si another BOMBA ready to explode. I love that last line in the chorus as the riff blasts thru. It's 70% Aishu with about 30% power of love. Damn you gotta love that old skool style riff!
10+/10

6. Jee Bee - "I Fall In Love" (extended)
Miss Jee Bee; one half of Ciao Ciao has been in hiding for quite a while. I can't remeber the last Jee Bee song. She's back with a bullet and Italo sounding synths to acompany her into a Eurobeat Romance. Nice effcts gives it a fresh sound.
9/10

7. Lilly - "Isla Chiquita" (extended)
Ouch a drastic change like this is really hard on the ears. This song isin't working for me at all. Sounds like she says "It's like a Cheeta" I think a good riff has gone to waste here. The rest of the song isn't abysmal, but that chorus...good grief..
6/10

8. Michelle Rose - "Let The Song Go Out Of Your Heart" (extended)
Miss Rose has certainly been buisy this month. Nice song! Not much else to say. I think there are just too many words in the churus. The riff; while sounding incredible doesn't really make a connection with the rest of the song.
7/10

9. Martina Dry - "I Belong To You" (extended)
Borderline child-like. Not doing to much for the Doc. I love her songs like Bye Bye Portafino, but this one misses the mark.
7/10

10. Rick Castle - "Fly To The Star" (extended)
Good song for Rick Castle. I'm sure those trax TIMEs are incorrect, cuz it says extended. I'll probly get this volume for the extended value.
9/10

11. Joe D Toaster - "Aphrodite" (extended)
Nick even makes an appearence here. This song is wild. has that Buga Buga Chew Chew vibe. I like it. The chorus works nicley with the word play. Aphrodite-Lady Nite is good Eurobeat lingo. Just a fun sing a long song that rhymes with passion. You either or it or you don't. No middle ground.
10/10

"I Want You Get Me Around" by Fake
hmm... Not Eurobeat at all. her vocals are really good. This gotts that Kelly Clarkson, Lady Antebellum, Kate Voegele sound. I could begin to like it. I'm so glad they havn't sulked to the likes of Lady Gag nor ke$ha. make one of these songs in order to make 20 Eurobeat songs? Sounds like a nice tade. Whose on guitars? Franz or Nick?
Pop music scale0 8/10

What's great about the compilations is the variety. You got the aggressive, the Aishu, The Peppy and even good ole Italo synths m,ake an appearence. I love the way Live Music is saturating us even before the SEB 201 is released. They are really in a Eurobeat class of thier own.
Keep em comming Mr. Rimonti. We can never get enough HRG Attack fuel injection. :D

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 17 Feb 2010, 11:53

FAKE will release an album very soon, and can be seen in some shows too.. :D Haha Franz told me I was the first person that bought the single haha!!

Oh.. Lou Lou Marina - You Are The One, that riff... it's wonderful :O

@DrNRG's question about who's on the guitars
These days most Eurobeat songs don't even use real guitars anymore.. :P
They just use samples.

BUT I'm not that familiar with HRG, so I can be wrong.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 17 Feb 2010, 23:10

drnrg wrote:Eurobeat Cool 4

First thing I noticed are crap song legnths. What are these SEB edits. This must be a mistake right?
Nah, it's not a mistake. Hi-NRG Attack kind of just stuck with 4-minute cuts from early 2004 until late 2008 (around the time tracks such as Anthem and Stuka were made). This album is full of '04 productions, so I'm not surprised by the song lengths. Nowadays, they're back to making longer tracks, many even over six minutes long.
ImageImage

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 18 Feb 2010, 00:40

Apparently the girl on the Eurobeat Cool 3 cover is the main character, Tenma, from School Rumble. o.o See? The girl in the middle (Tenma) is the same as the girl on the cover.

I was showing my friend how I didn't like the cover and the girl looked like she was from School Rumble. And it just so happens I was right. 8D;;
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 18 Feb 2010, 08:14

Uhhhh... lawsuit?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Feb 2010, 08:21

Uhh.. Where did it go? (On JunoDownload) Eurobeat Cool 3 is gone. ;(?!

And the FAKE song is just a bit too plain. Meh. ):

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 18 Feb 2010, 08:38

Removed to avoid lawsuit? ;)

-Speedy-
Euro To B

Post by -Speedy- » 18 Feb 2010, 09:06

trainerkelly wrote:Apparently the girl on the Eurobeat Cool 3 cover is the main character, Tenma, from School Rumble. o.o See? The girl in the middle (Tenma) is the same as the girl on the cover.

I was showing my friend how I didn't like the cover and the girl looked like she was from School Rumble. And it just so happens I was right. 8D;;
anyone can buy this image:

http://www.crestock.com/image/19902-Hap ... -Girl.aspx
and its copyrights to make CD jackets, that is a licensed use of any crestock.com image.

http://www.crestock.com/image-keyword/anime.aspx

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Feb 2010, 11:14

Apparently the girl on the Eurobeat Cool 3 cover is the main character, Tenma, from School Rumble. o.o See? The girl in the middle (Tenma) is the same as the girl on the cover.

So they removed the whole cd because of some dumb ass cartoon? :-x

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Feb 2010, 17:57

drnrg wrote:

So they removed the whole cd because of some dumb ass cartoon? :-x
They temporarily removed the CD so they wouldn't have to be sued for copyright infringement. It happens.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Feb 2010, 23:25

And you got that from a thrustworthy source?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Feb 2010, 23:27

MKwiakaku wrote:And you got that from a thrustworthy source?
No. But it makes sense to me.
Seeing as someone created that character (generic as she may or mayn't be), someone OTHER than Live Music Studio holds the copyright to that character (I.E, what products she may appear on or not) and could take legal action against LMS for it if they were to keep the album up.
"Thrustworthy"? Sounds icky. P:
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Feb 2010, 23:33

I'll refrain from commenting. Oh, wait. I'm doing so right now.

Don't talk about 'making sense' and eurobeat. That just doesn't work. Avex is a great example.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 18 Feb 2010, 23:41

Fortunately, the album was re-released with a different girl on the cover.
ImageImage