Go Cosplay

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Mikaeru
Master of Time

Go Cosplay

Post by Mikaeru » 18 Oct 2007, 02:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly35GeDWOOc

Giorgia Veccini - Go Cosplay seems to have made its way onto the Youtubes. Shame it's not on SEB yet, seems like a nice enough song.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Oct 2007, 03:00

Ah ye,s Giorgia Cosplay from Panini comicsThe announcer says that is what a live comic would sound like.

Nice find and nice song indeed :D Giorgia Vecchini (youtube mispell her name)looks great, her performance needs a bit more NRG to it. She also looks great as Elektra. Question is she lip-syncing for Domino and would the song be undert ABeatC or Go Go's ? She really is hot! Sorry I can't resist.

Last edited by drnrg on 18 Oct 2007, 03:16, edited 1 time in total.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 18 Oct 2007, 03:12

Well, there's a link to her site, where she looks *much* nicer than she does in the video.

Nine would probably be able to answer the questions better, but I *think* this before Go Gos. Definitely Domino doing background vocals, but I'm hearing a different voice on lead, especially in the chorus. Then again, I'm horrible at identifying vocals. *shrug*

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 18 Oct 2007, 03:42

Wow! That was quite an awesome performance! It better show up somewhere on SEB 183 OR ELSE. I'm definitely excited for this new title to continue releasing tracks.

And yeah, definitely GGM. A-Beat C wouldn't be able to pull off a song that powerful and memorable even if they tried.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Oct 2007, 04:20

Mikaeru wrote:Nine would probably be able to answer the questions better, but I *think* this before Go Gos.
:D

Go Cosplay is an ABeatC song, produced by Domino during the time she came back to ABeatC (around the time she produced Cooking Boy, Love Can Be Your Game, etc) and the song is sung by the cosplayer. The alias is suppose to be "Giorgia V" if it's ever released. Atlhough who knows, it's release has been delayed for so long that it could be released as a GGM track. It was projected to be in the late 160s early 170s :(

This is just pure speculation but seeing the song has been getting some 'press' in Italy for the cosplayer, this could be the reason why AVEX hasn't released it yet. Sucks, I've been looking forward to this song being on an SEB forever.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 18 Oct 2007, 04:44

That's too bad. I was looking forward to a hot new GGM title. I can't believe they actually left that track behind in favor of garbage like Dance Dance Monsteru and a handful of subpar Annalise and Norma Sheffield tracks.

Hopefully she'll ditch Lame-Beat C (particularly referring to A-Beat C from 2007 on) and produce new releases that AVEX will actually select to appear on Super Eurobeat.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Oct 2007, 05:36

#Infinity wrote:Wow! That was quite an awesome performance! It better show up somewhere on SEB 183 OR ELSE. I'm definitely excited for this new title to continue releasing tracks.

And yeah, definitely GGM. A-Beat C wouldn't be able to pull off a song that powerful and memorable even if they tried.
Hey, hey, easy. Just because ABeatC's had a poor showing recently (even I believe that), that doesn't mean that they couldn't write something catchy if they put their heads together and really concentrated.

As for the song... very interesting. I've never seen Cosplay as such a large phenomenon, much less enough of one to garner such attention. Good song, not a mind-blower to me, but nice. Cosplayer clearly has done better work than the video shows.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 18 Oct 2007, 06:00

#Infinity wrote:Hopefully she'll ditch Lame-Beat C (particularly referring to A-Beat C from 2007 on) and produce new releases that AVEX will actually select to appear on Super Eurobeat.
She has left ABeatC for good, her return to ABeatC was before Go Go's Music was around. (That's how old this song is! haha)

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 18 Oct 2007, 09:21

Wow, very nice track!

The only funny thing about it is that she's so stiff whilst lip-syncing for such an energetic song, lol.

MaxXRage
Eurobeat Fan

Post by MaxXRage » 19 Oct 2007, 16:50

Really nice song!!!

The first part of the sabi sounds so much like "Tomodachi Big Friend" ;P

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 19 Oct 2007, 17:17

This is really going against the bandwagon but...

I can't stand the song, I dislike her voice, her costumes are nothing short of mediocre and I'm an anti-ageist, but she's simply too old to be cosplaying as she is without looking out of place. (Though, she does look good as Shiranui Mai from KOF, aside from the bust size).

She just kinda limply stands there in front of the mic, unenthusiastically lipping along to the song, as though the audience isn't even there. Look at her during the intro/endtro, she looks like she's uncomfortably waiting for a bus. :(

Which brings me to the worst part, if you're only there to stand and sing, the least you could offer us would be an actual live performance. :???:

There's no mystery for me as to why we haven't seen this yet...
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 19 Oct 2007, 17:20

She's not going to sound as good when singing live; I'm sure the studio version has better vocals.

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 19 Oct 2007, 17:23

#Infinity wrote:She's not going to sound as good when singing live; I'm sure the studio version has better vocals.
I don't really care, I guess. If I want to hear her recorded vocals, I'll get the track. >_>

(wewt, 420 posts)
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Oct 2007, 19:02

Cosmic_Bard
I don't really care, I guess. If I want to hear her recorded vocals, I'll get the track.
I gather you are not a fan of the beautiful Giorgia Vecchini :(

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 19 Oct 2007, 21:19

I like the song - sounds good. I understand the desire, on Phil's part, for it to be released. :(

But... the performance was lackluster, at best. Though now I have some odd desire to dress up like Sailor Jupiter. XD
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite