Super Eurobeat 184

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 21 Jan 2008, 16:59

I keep hoping that the new posts here will lead to the samples being posted, but I'm always disappointed to find out that it's always regarding this copyright issue. :( Can't we just put it to an end and move on?

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 21 Jan 2008, 17:21

#Infinity wrote:I keep hoping that the new posts here will lead to the samples being posted, but I'm always disappointed to find out that it's always regarding this copyright issue. :( Can't we just put it to an end and move on?
Yes, let's! The samples don't seem to be up yet :???: (the usually link trickery yields nothing). I think they usually don't post them until about a week before release, which would be in the next couple of days I guess?

I'm guessing when they finally arrive, the following link should work:

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/avexdb/supereu ... 84_001.asx

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 21 Jan 2008, 18:03

It's just really stupid that these people post them... these people on that forum try to back themselves up with "it's public so people can do free distribution if they wanted to" or whatever on the internet, but none of the people on that forum have any MORALS whatsoever. Eurobeat is small, and so if they really love Eurobeat so much they should support it!!! So the producers and creators know that their music is wanted and continue to make great stuff for us to enjoy!!

Is it really so hard to do nowadays??
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 21 Jan 2008, 19:42

Lebon14 wrote:
valiant wrote:I really hoped they learned the errors of their ways *cough Lebon* :???:
Before talking, I DIDN'T UPLOAD THE SONGS FROM THE MYSPACE SITE.
I do like to share what I'm proud of, but my goal is not to kill eurobeat huh.

Also, I'm no stupid, newfield.
And, I fully agree with NomakeWan
If you put something public, you can't stop people for what they are doing. If you put it on public, you take all responsabilities going along. It's like putting an iPod, in the middle of downtown 12pm, on a chair, with a sign behind "Don't Touch My iPod". I'm not too sure if the iPod will stay there... same thing for music on MySpace.
Um Newfield is right regardless, regarding the stupid thing. Like Matteo said, there is a reason why there isn't an "DOWNLOAD" button next to the song. Rather, they just wanted people to visit their site and appreciate the tracks.
And seriously, if you think at least a little bit...doing something like this is killing eurobeat, even if it isn't intentional.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jan 2008, 21:13

Lebon14
Before talking, I DIDN'T UPLOAD THE SONGS FROM THE MYSPACE SITE.
I do like to share what I'm proud of, but my goal is not to kill eurobeat huh.
Really? I distinctly remeber you making a remark about Boycotting SEB if Daniel appeared again :evil:

Anyway, No you didn't upload the songs, but for some reason Mr. Newfield conciders you one of the bigger offenders. So he must have his eye on your forum actions for a while. I'm damn sure he knows there is a lot of uploading gifts at I.D., but it's really a kick in the face when you download stuff that's not meant for download.Read: No Download button on the player. The offender didn't get the tracks from Lime Wire or Imesh? No! He jacked Newfield from right under his nose. That was probly the breaking point. Oh ,and I think you guys are just dying to get F**ked by reuploading Akyr gifts after the recent events have just past. It's like "wow, that was close" let me try that again. Damn! I've run out of fuel for my Flame thrower :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 22 Jan 2008, 02:17

drnrg wrote:Really? I distinctly remeber you making a remark about Boycotting SEB if Daniel appeared again
If I remember well, my review of SEB 181 about daniel's track was a 7 I think. I said so if he's track was like Frontal Impact. I won't comment further because everyone know what I think of the song and what I think of the album.

I did not listen the song that "aired" on the myspace since I have PC problems and that I have no sound.
drnrg wrote:Anyway, No you didn't upload the songs, but for some reason Mr. Newfield conciders you one of the bigger offenders. So he must have his eye on your forum actions for a while. I'm damn sure he knows there is a lot of uploading gifts at I.D., but it's really a kick in the face when you download stuff that's not meant for download
valiant wrote:And seriously, if you think at least a little bit...doing something like this is killing eurobeat, even if it isn't intentional.
Only if...
1. There was albums to buy in my stores near home..
2. The albums (shipping included) would cost way less.
3. I was millionnaire
I would buy them more. Also, putting money in something I'm not sure of the quality. Read : I like to buy things I know I will like and don't buy those I don't like.
Recently, I received my copy of SEB 182... I hope you'll be proud to know that fact.

Facts about me :
- I'm a student with no job only having a certain amount of money for a month every month by the government.
- I also have to deal with some impulsion fees aka "Impulsive buying" of random stuff. More than often, it's food or bad luck fees.
- I like to have a copy of the real stuff and not low-quality online bought songs like mu-mo's 128kbps protected WMA.
- I buy a CD when I love 60% or more of the CD (182 is 61% (11/18 ) - it does not mean that I don't like the other 7. Some less or other way less.)

Also, lately, Delta seem to please me notably with the 2 last songs from SEB 183 and SEB 182.

I also own including the one I stated above :
- SEB 182
- SEB 172
- SEB presents Initial D Battle Stage 2

I plan to buy :
- SEB181
- SEB178
- Best Of 2007

Hope you guys understand that I try to buy stuff and that I am not only a download whore.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 22 Jan 2008, 04:14

SEB albums are only about $30 a month. I'm a student and somehow I manage to find the cash to buy them and I'm certainly not a millionaire.

Shinji-kun[NGE]
Euro To B

Post by Shinji-kun[NGE] » 22 Jan 2008, 04:59

USA students & other world students are different. For example I'm a russian student, & for "a certain amount of money for a month every month by the government" you can only get drunk, there's nothing more you can do. I'm a student, I work, & I still cooperate with TWO my WORKING friends in order to buy and we listen to them in turn.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 22 Jan 2008, 06:41

What about Juno or Music-Master, Lebon? You can get tracks at a pretty damn good price. It's total B.S. when people say they can't afford the CDs! I don't think it's a big problem if you download songs some of the time as long as you try to buy the real thing the majority of the time.

I'm guilty of downloading Eurobeat as the next person, but I've also amassed twenty or so albums in the past four years. I'm still doing my part to keep the genre alive. The people on ID-World bitch and complain about Eurobeat not being affordable. Total BS.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 22 Jan 2008, 12:07

Demo's are up by the way
(I am sure this will distract our villian bashing moment and ID Forum's bullshit and idiocy)

Based on the short demos:
I have to say Abeat is MUCH MUCH better 8) . I am very happy about that. It makes me wonder if Giancarlo reorganized or if another producer showed up. Regardless, I am pretty excited for all the Abeat releases actually (aside from Valintino's Day). Of course, the Ester song sounds pretty awesome, which is expected of GGM :grin: . Hi-Nrg Attack is awesome like usual. However, I can't say much about Pamsy's track.

Though I am pretty surprised that THE SNAKE isn't Fastway. It isn't Nick Mansell. Maybe Ace? Or is it a new SCP male vocalist? (now that would be badass :P ). Speed of Light, like usual SCP style, is pretty kick ass.
Last edited by valiant on 22 Jan 2008, 12:24, edited 1 time in total.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 22 Jan 2008, 12:22

The King & Queen song seems to have some of that long lost fun A-Beat C has been missing for a while now. And wow first Nuage clip in ages that sounds stunning. High hopes for the Nuage song in particular.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 22 Jan 2008, 14:54

I have listened to them and I must say that I was stunned by the quality of the song except for a couple. I was stunned to ear that The Snake is SCP and Love For Money 2008 is the Love For Money on SEB presents ID Battle Stage 2.

Probably a buy from me there.

EDIT

The thing I'm about to say will probably conflict with the idea I had input here since SEB 179... Yes, I love Full Metal Car from Daniel this time around.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 22 Jan 2008, 15:22

From the samples...

Just A Game :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Why isn't Dany doing the voice? :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( boo. disappointment :(

but...

ESTER!! ++++
LOVE FOR MONEY +
LET IT GO +++
king & queen ++ (sounds more like kiki and kika amirite? maybe why panu likes it. :3)

oh, and I finally get to hear what Full Metal Cars and Super Rider sound like ho ho ho ;-0
Last edited by Nine on 22 Jan 2008, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

everfree
Euro To B

Post by everfree » 22 Jan 2008, 15:25

Haha. I also thought King & Queen kinda sounded like Kiki & Kika this time. Probably the reason I liked the sample so much too. :X

I have to say that this release shows the most promise out of many of the newer releases.;