Some obvious choices for me...
ROCK ME TONIGHT / Electric Rock Band (Vibration)
- my favourite SEB track...ever! Such power and a mega catchy hook - the best Vibration ever had in their brief spell on SEB.
2LOVE, 4LOVE / Pamsy feat. Ace (SCP)
- my introduction to the wonder of Pamsy! This track was on the first complete SEB album that I ever got, and it immediately grabbed me by the ears, swung me around and I've never come down! The song that all Eurobeat ballads strive to live up to in my eyes, and a STUNNING guitar solo!!
NIGHT FLIGHT TO TOKYO / Matt Land (A-Beat C)
- so much more than just a track from an IIDX game. This is definitely one of the most energetic and electric tracks that the A-Beat C males have ever released - stunning!!
TURBO NIGHT / Francis Cooper (Hi-NRG Attack)
- what a travesty that this track has never seen the light of day outwith the Euromach series. This is one of those rare tracks where the verse melody actually rivals the chorus and synth hook from sheer catchiness and brilliance - more of this please!!
IT'S MY LIFE / Dusty (SCP)
- very cruelly overlooked so many times, perhaps due to the fact that it sat in the shadow of the mighty Emotions on SEB 153, but this track had an awesome simple piano hook and a really cute feel.
CONTROL ALT DELETE AND BLOW / Jeff Driller (Hi-NRG Attack)
- a lot of people can't stand this track, but I still think it has one of the best HRG synth hooks EVER. The best frantic male-led HRG track to be featured on SEB and still sounding great today!!
TAKE ANOTHER CHANCE / Van T.K (SCP)
- another SCP track that I feel never gets any love cos apparently it's too "weak" or "soppy" or whatever. All I know is it has a fantastic disco vibe, a powerful synth hook and a great sing-a-long chorus. Nuff said