Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 15 Jan 2008, 21:08

£9.99 for 12 tracks in extended form at WAV quality? Well, unless you mean buying each track separately, of course - in which case, yes, Juno would be pretty expensive. Personally, I just bought all the albums instead!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Jan 2008, 21:12

oresama-chan
The chorus hook of "Love Machine" reminds me of Taylor Daine - Tell It
To My Heart or Cyber Sexy Girl
Ahh, so the hook is not really featured on that Juno preview. O.K. it definately sounds nice. Thanks for the heads up :D

oresama-chan
Wow. Original Mix of Inside Your Heart is more sensual than SEB edit.
Oh, and finally the rap part of More Than A Feeling!! I've been wondering
waht it's like for 2 years.
There is another song with rap. I think it was an Oda song, but I didn't like that rap part. it sounds funny, like speaking too fast.

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 15 Jan 2008, 21:59

I hope Mark Astley's "I Need A Hero" shows up. Been aching to hear that one since it showed up on Delta's website :grin:
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 15 Jan 2008, 22:22

Yeah, i hope I Need A Hero shows up, too. It was really a great track.

euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Post by euro up north » 16 Jan 2008, 01:30

Big Jim - Why Why
Drama - While My Love Awaits
The Girls - Women On Time
Suzy Lazy - Suzy Lazy
Leila - Happy Happy
Drama - Feelin' Alive
Drama - Slave To The Rhythm
I may be a pain in the ass, but i will cry if these songs won´t be released. At the same time i am very happy that eurobeat and extended mixes finally is avalable.
After all these years.......*tears in my eyes...*

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 16 Jan 2008, 03:02

DJ Mike TJG wrote:£9.99 for 12 tracks in extended form at WAV quality? Well, unless you mean buying each track separately, of course - in which case, yes, Juno would be pretty expensive. Personally, I just bought all the albums instead!
You seem to be pretty oblivious to the fact that not everybody here is rich to make impulse purchases like yourself. Some of us have better ways to prioritise our money than to toss it away just like that. Is that too hard to understand?

I believe that's nearly $200 USD for everything that Delta offered so far on Juno in .wav format? And that's not including all the HRG purchases you've gloated about... I can clearly empathise with zuopzoup2 that it's pretty damn expensive.

At the end of the day, I don't really care if someone has bought every single thing off of Juno from HRG and Delta. What irks me is that every post you try to make is filled with tints of gasconade as if you're trying to rub it in our faces. It just seems strange how nobody else seems to make a big deal about how much money they spent on .wav files but you.

Personally, I'll make more purchases over time. I've only bought eight tracks across the first three discs for now, and I'm satisfied. :)

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 16 Jan 2008, 03:59

Ara~... I didn't mean to start a scene... granted, I'm not quite rich, but that's not the real point. The point is, the conversion from Euros to dollars is a bit different from how I usually pay for music... around here it's 99 cents, which is substantially less. ^^;

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Jan 2008, 04:04

Um... Yeah. I'll start saving up just in case TIME starts to feature extendeds on Juno :P

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 16 Jan 2008, 05:05

After this discussion about .wav format, I almost feel bad (almost) for purchasing the 128k MP3 versions of these songs. XD

<waits>

EDIT: I meant to say 192k... though, personally, the difference between 128 and 192 is negligible if you ask me.

And stop editing my posts, mods. I don't appreciate it. :/
Last edited by Cosmic_Bard on 16 Jan 2008, 18:21, edited 2 times in total.
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 16 Jan 2008, 05:29

Cosmic_Bard wrote:<waits>
*inserts flame about you being a total asshole for buying all those awesome tracks in a quality that really butchers the songs. ;)

Also, I still haven't bought anything from juno, iTunes, or whatever. I want cd's, not streams of 1's and 0's. :\

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 16 Jan 2008, 08:39

Jay wrote:You seem to be pretty oblivious to the fact that not everybody here is rich to make impulse purchases like yourself. Some of us have better ways to prioritise our money than to toss it away just like that. Is that too hard to understand?
No, that's not too hard to understand, and I apologise if I make it seem that way, but I was rebutting the fact that you complain about Juno being more expensive than iTunes, when for many of us that price is much the same (you can even purchase the album on Juno for as little as £7.99 at 192kbps which is, give or take 50p, precisely the same in this country). Alas, iTunes in Europe is still very expensive compared to the US, so perhaps I'm jumping the gun a bit here on price comparison.

I apologise if the way I've brought up Hi-NRG/Delta online comes across as somehow "rubbing it in your face". For me Eurobeat has become something of a passionate collector's hobby given how much I listen to it. Unfortunately it's easy to forget that not everyone here spends money importing this stuff (the $40/£20 price tag just for an SEB monthly is pretty expensive). I shall refrain from mentioning it from now on!
Last edited by DJ Mike TJG on 16 Jan 2008, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Jan 2008, 09:05

I GOT MAD MAX- CRIMINAL FIRE IN Extended!!!

Haha! I'm just piising off the guy who made a comment earlier :P

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 16 Jan 2008, 14:13

drnrg wrote:There is another song with rap. I think it was an Oda song, but I didn't like that rap part. it sounds funny, like speaking too fast.
When Newfield first talked about More Than A Feeling having a rap segment, I was expecting very wordy rap - rather, what you get in the song is more of a rhythmic chant than rap, per se. I quite like it - but then so far I haven't had a problem with the odd bits of rap that have turned up in EB (Blood On Fire for instance).

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Jan 2008, 23:42

DJ Mike TJG
When Newfield first talked about More Than A Feeling having a rap segment, I was expecting very wordy rap - rather, what you get in the song is more of a rhythmic chant than rap, per se. I quite like it - but then so far I haven't had a problem with the odd bits of rap that have turned up in EB (Blood On Fire for instance).

Rhythmic to me would be more like Vanessa- Just A Game or Le Ferrari- Dance With Me or even the original Heartbreaker. The most recent rap I like, but it's because it kinda sounded evil would be Atrium on Zorro Zorro. The rap on pum Pum Beam was just too disturbing to describe. I can't think of any others, but it's probly because the rap doesn't stand out for me at all 8)

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 17 Jan 2008, 00:45

How about 'Snowgame Fighter - Mickey B'.? That had some minor rap portions to it and it was a pretty decent song, despite being a remix.

'Fighters!
You have get ready!
Fighters!
You have to be crazy!
Fighters!
D'You know what I mean a
Fighters!'
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice