Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 10 Dec 2008, 20:52

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hoping they'll release "BOOM BOOM FIRE" and "BABY QUEEN SEVENTEEN" in a near future release. XP
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Dec 2008, 20:55

trainerkelly wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hoping they'll release "BOOM BOOM FIRE" and "BABY QUEEN SEVENTEEN" in a near future release. XP
That's SinclaireStyle's game, seeing as everything Bratt Sinclaire penned is now a property of SinclaireStyle. That's why Night of Fire and the like haven't seen any action from Delta; Newfield, Moroni, and/or Capaldi (and anyone else I've missed, no offense) don't own them.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 10 Dec 2008, 20:58

zoupzuop2 wrote:
trainerkelly wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm hoping they'll release "BOOM BOOM FIRE" and "BABY QUEEN SEVENTEEN" in a near future release. XP
That's SinclaireStyle's game, seeing as everything Bratt Sinclaire penned is now a property of SinclaireStyle. That's why Night of Fire and the like haven't seen any action from Delta; Newfield, Moroni, and/or Capaldi (and anyone else I've missed, no offense) don't own them.
Oh, I didn't know that. XD;

...darn, I'm stuck buying the SEB albums they're on. *gets shot*
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Dec 2008, 21:04

trainerkelly wrote: ...darn, I'm stuck buying the SEB albums they're on. *gets shot*
Not necessarily. It's only a matter of time until Avex allows a D. Essex Super Eurobeat Presents album to surface.

...and maybe a Mega NRG Man SEBP.
...and a Matt Land SEBP.
...and a The Snake SEBP.
...and a Wain L. SEBP.
...and a Robbie Gra-- oops! I'm fantasizing again. Aheheheh...
Seriously. Please, Avex. Do it.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 10 Dec 2008, 21:08

zoupzuop2 wrote:
trainerkelly wrote: ...darn, I'm stuck buying the SEB albums they're on. *gets shot*
Not necessarily. It's only a matter of time until Avex allows a D. Essex Super Eurobeat Presents album to surface.

...and maybe a Mega NRG Man SEBP.
...and a Matt Land SEBP.
...and a The Snake SEBP.
...and a Wain L. SEBP.
...and a Robbie Gra-- oops! I'm fantasizing again. Aheheheh...
Seriously. Please, Avex. Do it.
That is true. Would be great to see those in the next few months. >_>;; Assuming the current ones are going well enough for Avex to consider it.

Yes, Avex, please. We Eurobeat fans beg you.
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Dec 2008, 21:12

trainerkelly wrote: Yes, Avex, please. We Eurobeat fans beg you.
Now you're just being silly.
Join me on an Odyssey.

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 10 Dec 2008, 21:35

zoupzuop2 wrote:
Or is it Avex's game? Do they have the exclusive publishing rights for Sinclaire, like SCP etc?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 10 Dec 2008, 21:46

wolftickets1969 wrote:
zoupzuop2 wrote:
Or is it Avex's game? Do they have the exclusive publishing rights for Sinclaire, like SCP etc?
Possibly. Then again, why wouldn't they have kept Niko Kickboxing if that were the case? I imagine that'd be something Sinclaire would've wanted to see a bit moreso than Avex.
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 12 Dec 2008, 21:06

Back to the important matters at hand...

Eurobeat Masters vol. 19 & 20 - oresama posted the track lists last Saturday, so I'm hoping that they'll appear online this weekend at some point. Dying to hear some new unreleased gems, especially since EBM 17 had so many top tracks! :grin:

Although the fact that Vol. 20 includes Doctor Love 2009 suggests that we probably won't see that album released until after the 193 release. Can't have Avex spitting the dummy with one of the tracks available before their release! :D

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 12 Dec 2008, 23:33

the_ditz wrote:Although the fact that Vol. 20 includes Doctor Love 2009 suggests that we probably won't see that album released until after the 193 release.
Not necessarily. 'Anyway, Anymore' was released on EM18 before SEB188, so the same thing just might happen with 'Doctor Love' as well.

MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 13 Dec 2008, 06:38

Hopefully these should come out this weekend on Juno. I've been waiting all week!
You better watch yourself!
You better wish you were!
You better keep it cool!

<b>Cause I'm Superbad!!</b>

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 20 Dec 2008, 13:12

Guys, seems like no-one has noticed that iTunes have sneakily released EBM Vol. 20 before Vol. 19!!

Check here (if you have iTunes) - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 8&s=143444

1. Kevin & Cherry - Doctor Love 2009 (04:44)
2. Jimmy Diamond - Space Invader (05:27)
3. Sara - Little Love (05:19)
4. Romeo - Game Over (5:46)
5. Kevin Johnson - Tonight Tonight (06:11)
6. Vicky Vale - Italo Beat Boy (06:04)
7. Cherry - Got To Be Certain (05:16)
8. Cherry - Dance Dance (05:24)
9. David "Off" - Stuck On You (05:12)
10. Paul Harris - Generation Of Love (05:03)
11. Mad Max - Rock You (03:56)
12. Marko Polo - Fighter (04:51)

Space Invader sounds pretty cool with an epic power guitar riff during the hook. Little Love sounds a little prissy in terms of the vocal melody, but the hook shows promise. Game Over is definitely the star of the samples for me - that powerful wood bass sound really gives the song an extra piece of raw power.

drnrg will love Italo Beat Boy - really old school vocal styles and melody with old school italo beat breaks. Shame we then have two of the worst recent Cherry SEB performances though.

Stuck On You sounds like a song from a musical or something - quirky. Generation Of Love has a very sentimental lyric but also a nice typical Capaldi soundworld at a slightly slower BPM - that shows promise for sure. Rock You - as the name suggests - is all about the guitars. I love the line in the chorus "Rockin' on and on like a musical potion". Wish I could've heard a small bit of the hook though.

Fighter reminds me a little of Queen by Mark Foster and probably has the best hook from the samples.

Hopefully Juno will upload this soon too :) Here's to a great Vol. 19 too! ^^

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 20 Dec 2008, 13:24

^
Wow someone was paying attention to itunes.

Good find, a lot of the unreleased tracks sound amazing. Definitely going to wait for juno.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 20 Dec 2008, 18:19

Awesome! Can't wait to spend my iTunes gift money on this new release once I get home (I can't hear the samples yet, but the_ditz's comments do make me excited for the compilation)! :grin:
ImageImage

Brisk
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Brisk » 20 Dec 2008, 19:03

I couldn't wait and just bought Doctor Love before 193. I like it more than the original, which I thought was really good.