Delta On iTunes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 20 Dec 2008, 19:37

Rock You is totally Claudio Magnani.

Also, the vocals in Rock You and Fighter are realllly muffled =<

I feel like I'd like these songs a whole lot more if the vocals weren't like that so much.
You better watch yourself!
You better wish you were!
You better keep it cool!

<b>Cause I'm Superbad!!</b>

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 21 Dec 2008, 06:46

'Italo Beat Boy' is so cool! Actually, I really enjoyed all the new songs off EM20, but this one stood out the most. And I'm happy to see 'Generation of Love' in extended. :)

Thank you Newfield and co.

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 21 Dec 2008, 07:28

I WANT THEM ON JUNO! ...NOW!!!
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 21 Dec 2008, 09:09

Well I'm certainly not buying them on iTunes if Juno is just around the corner - seems like a waste when UK prices for iTunes aren't vastly different from Juno.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 21 Dec 2008, 11:16

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Dec 2008, 12:17

MesdoramElmdor wrote:Rock You is totally Claudio Magnani.

Also, the vocals in Rock You and Fighter are realllly muffled =<

I feel like I'd like these songs a whole lot more if the vocals weren't like that so much.
Yeah I noticed that with the vocals especially in Fighter. I'm really really tempted to buy these tracks from iTunes (or at least minus the repeats from previous SEBs) but can't decide whether it's best to wait for Juno...

EDIT: I ended up buying the 9 tracks that I didn't have from iTunes, and I'm really happy with them (iTunes Plus always has decent quality tracks). Plus I can just add in the other tracks from the relevant SEB albums, and it cost me almost 2 quid cheaper than buying the 192kbps from Juno when that appears.

I really love Doctor Love 2009 - the chorus is mega punchy and I'm kinda drawn to the "drunk" synth sound in a way. "Italo Beat Boy" also has a superb intro and hook - the vocal sections have still to grow on me fully, but I'm sure that will come! :D

Fighter is probably my current favourite due to that amazing hook and just the overall production (although the quiet vocals are a little annoying).

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 22 Dec 2008, 04:16

I want Juno >:--(
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Dec 2008, 23:00

Lebon14 wrote:I want Juno >:--(
Seriously - you need to get over the elitism and hatred against iTunes. I got this complete release DRM free and of a better quality than the inferior (and more expensive) lead-in Juno downloads.

If you want to wait longer for your music though, be my guest. :wink:

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Dec 2008, 00:56

I want live performances! >:--(

I want vinyl releases too! >:--(

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 23 Dec 2008, 01:09

MKwiakaku wrote:I want live performances! >:--(

I want vinyl releases too! >:--(
Dude, you *KNOW* the wax cylinder is the ULTAMATE media for eurobeatz. -8-B

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Dec 2008, 02:03

the_ditz wrote:
Seriously - you need to get over the elitism and hatred against iTunes. I got this complete release DRM free and of a better quality than the inferior (and more expensive) lead-in Juno downloads.

If you want to wait longer for your music though, be my guest. :wink:
Do you ever ask youself WHY do I hate iTunes? It's not because of the DRM because, those, I can easily go over them by _____o ______ing the music.

I hate it because :
1. During the install, it installs QuickFu... huh... QuickTime. Did I ever asked for that?
2. I hate everything that is today's fashion (this includes overly expansive iPods, iPod Touch, iPhone and etc). Since iTunes is used at 98% of the time to put music on those, I consider it popular. Long live to SanDisk's Sansa.
3. Coming back to the install, the installer install like 3 small programs with iTunes and QuickFu... huh... QuickTime. Did I ever asked for that?
4. iTunes just want to take the control on everything.

Why I'm for Juno (not only for Eurobeat and for everybody in general) :

1. DRM-free on 100% of the files
2. Lossless files (FTW).
3. Everybody's favorite format right there without any conversion (perfect for n00bs).
4. No need to download additional software.
5. You can download everywhere in the world for a given artist's album.

Juno all the way.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Dec 2008, 06:05

Lebon14 wrote:
the_ditz wrote:
:snip:
Do you ever ask youself WHY do I hate iTunes? It's not because of the DRM because, those, I can easily go over them by _____o ______ing the music.

I hate it because :
1. During the install, it installs QuickFu... huh... QuickTime. Did I ever asked for that?
2. I hate everything that is today's fashion (this includes overly expansive iPods, iPod Touch, iPhone and etc). Since iTunes is used at 98% of the time to put music on those, I consider it popular. Long live to SanDisk's Sansa.
3. Coming back to the install, the installer install like 3 small programs with iTunes and QuickFu... huh... QuickTime. Did I ever asked for that?
4. iTunes just want to take the control on everything.

Why I'm for Juno (not only for Eurobeat and for everybody in general) :

1. DRM-free on 100% of the files
2. Lossless files (FTW).
3. Everybody's favorite format right there without any conversion (perfect for n00bs).
4. No need to download additional software.
5. You can download everywhere in the world for a given artist's album.

Juno all the way.
1. It used to be the other way around, remember? When you installed QuickTime to watch your favorite HQ videos (which .qt/.mov files are, if you have the right source), it installed iTunes with it.
2. Oh you're so emo. I mean different. I mean emo.
3. You already said that with the first one.
4. Just like you? : D!

1. Okay, good.
2. Lossless is compressed, thus not the same quality as a live performance (or even studio recording), thus inferior to something better.
3. So? How do the 'noobs' know the difference?
4. You still need a computer and internet.
5. Yea, but do they accept every way of payment? Noooo. Just creditcards. Those aren't available to everyone, y'know?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Dec 2008, 06:50

MKwiakaku wrote:1. It used to be the other way around, remember? When you installed QuickTime to watch your favorite HQ videos (which .qt/.mov files are, if you have the right source), it installed iTunes with it.
Never installed QuickTime on my own for anything

2. Oh you're so emo. I mean different. I mean emo.
Shaddap. I have a Sansa e250 and I wear normal clothes. Nothing fashionned.

3. You already said that with the first one.
There's a difference. Beside the two I mention in #1, it installs 2-3 other softwares

4. Just like you? : D!
Me?!? You don't know me well enough. So, haddap b4 talking.
I was talking that it tries to be the default player on everything. That's what I'm talking about.

1. Okay, good.
2. Lossless is compressed, thus not the same quality as a live performance (or even studio recording), thus inferior to something better.
Studio quality files doesn't exist so... I take what's near from it

3. So? How do the 'noobs' know the difference?
Try to play AAC on another MP3 player other than iPods. It won't play it. (Mods aside) So MP3s/WAVs all the way

4. You still need a computer and internet.
BESIDE THAT AND A BROWSER

5. Yea, but do they accept every way of payment? Noooo. Just creditcards. Those aren't available to everyone, y'know?
They aren't available to people that :
1. Too poor
2. Bad credit history

And there's always PayPal to pay with a debit card

answers in bold in the quote
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Dec 2008, 06:58

That PayPal service does not work outside the States, iirc. Great fun! : D

Besides that, you just shaddap yourself, ktnx. Isn't it very clear no one cares about your quest for OMGHIBBQHD combination of 1's and 0's?

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 23 Dec 2008, 07:46

MKwiakaku wrote:That PayPal service does not work outside the States, iirc. Great fun! : D
You can use PayPal worldwide, and fund it with your bank account. Or you can use your credit card if you have one. No need to install crapware to be able to buy songs. No need to convert the songs after downloading. Enough reasons for me to prefer Juno!