Vibration + Eurobeat Masters + Energy Revolution @ Juno!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 May 2008, 09:43

I tell you what - this Love Me Queen better be damn good; otherwise I'm gonna be suing you all for pointless hype creation!! :D

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 13 May 2008, 09:56

drnrg wrote:At least he won't have to wait as long as me for my Queen Of The Night and Queen Of Fire. Not to mention Samurai.
You think that's bad... I'm waiting for You Belong To Me :(

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 13 May 2008, 12:03

DJ Mike TJG wrote:You think that's bad... I'm waiting for You Belong To Me :(
It's your lucky day: the instrumental is already available and filed under "Hot Cold - Love & Money (instrumental)".
'You Belong To Me' is a great song indeed (in all versions), but I'm not waiting for its appearance on Juno, as I have the vinyl for 12 years already :evil:
By the way, don't you think it slightly resembles Antares - You Belong To Me? ;)

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 13 May 2008, 13:21

i dont understand whats so amazing about love me queen that it has to be mentioned everyone 5 posts...ive had the extended for like a half a year already and im sick of the song

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 13 May 2008, 13:58

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 May 2008, 14:12

Good - I can finally hear the sample when I get home to see if it's worth all the hype...

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 13 May 2008, 15:35

Stand back everyone - zoupzuop2's about to go wild!
ImageImage

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 13 May 2008, 18:15

Well la di da for you taq. Not everyone had the extended version for half a year. I am pretty relieved to pick up the extended version. Can't wait for lucky boy. :)
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 May 2008, 18:33

#Infinity wrote:Stand back everyone - zoupzuop2's about to go wild!
You came prepared, didn't you?

*ahem*

YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
It's everything a Eurobeat song should be! Healthy doses of rock, AMAZING Vocals, the sabi-- GAH! It's PERFECTION!!!

LONG LIVE THE NEW JIMMY BRAVO! LONG LIVE LED!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 May 2008, 18:43

Okay, can I ask (cos I might have missed something...)? Has this Love Me Queen featured on a compilation previously? If not, why did everyone get so excited about it?

The verse and bridge section is good, but the chorus is plain and the synth hook a bit messy structure-wise. It's a good song, but it's far from Vibration's best work in my opinion.

Anyway, carry on (nobody will probably agree with or pay attention to what I've said anyway judging from the hype-fuelled build-up to this release... :D )

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 13 May 2008, 18:53

the_ditz wrote:Okay, can I ask (cos I might have missed something...)? Has this Love Me Queen featured on a compilation previously? If not, why did everyone get so excited about it?

The verse and bridge section is good, but the chorus is plain and the synth hook a bit messy structure-wise. It's a good song, but it's far from Vibration's best work in my opinion.

Anyway, carry on (nobody will probably agree with or pay attention to what I've said anyway judging from the hype-fuelled build-up to this release... :D )
It's supposed to be on a compilation this summer. I gott'a say, though, the vocals really make the otherwise "meh" chorus for me, and I disagree about the synth line! It hits every button for me-- technically inclined, yet simple enough to follow, as well as great sound choice.

Then again, to each their own.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 13 May 2008, 19:03

#Infinity will tell you though - if a song gets over-hyped, it almost has to be twice as good before I'll give it a fully positive review. I just don't personally feel the Love Me Queen surpasses masterpieces like All Right Nippon, Rock Me Tonight and Alleluia Japan (I know they're not all Jimmy Bravo, but they are 3 of my favourite male-vocal Vibration tracks).

Anyway, I'm glad you've finally got your grubby little mits on the track mate - enjoy it! (I'm still waiting for extended versions of 2love, 4love and Walkin' In The Shadow to satisfy my fanboy tendencies!! :grin: )

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 14 May 2008, 00:20

How is the synth hook "messy" if it resembles that of I Need A Hero? :P I think it sounds great. And personally, I think the chorus is the highlight of the track (and yes, the vocals do make quite a difference). Personally, I agree with zoupzuop2 - worth the wait it sure was, as it's easily one of the label's strongest Vibration performances to date.

Now, to await the release of Music In The Night by Elisa... <3
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 May 2008, 00:43

I heard that Love me Queen before on Led's Myspace. It's pretty cool. The keyboard riff lacks imagination, but I like the rest. I think Dee Dee Love me Do is really uplifting and Love Italia has a theme every Italo fan should love.

the_ditz
Anyway, I'm glad you've finally got your grubby little mits on the track mate - enjoy it! (I'm still waiting for extended versions of 2love, 4love and Walkin' In The Shadow to satisfy my fanboy tendencies!! )
What's up with pimping SCP on Vibration's thread? If your are gonna do that make it count. Request Tiger Shark- Be One :P

d-tan
Eurobeat Fan

Post by d-tan » 14 May 2008, 07:39

Personally I'm dying and waiting for Elisa - Music In The Night right now, and since I'm assuming everything is released in alphabetical order (how it has been so far), it should be out soon since M is the next letter in the alphabet :D
I WANT YOUR AVEX POINTS!!!!11
Super Euro Power Hour