SEB Package to be released on iTunes in November

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 Jan 2009, 02:42

ladida...

What does diapers have to do with it :???: How about a condom instead LOL!
Actually for Mega NRg Man's song Sex All Over the Phone ,my comment fit, so there :P

kakusei4000
Euro To B

Post by kakusei4000 » 21 Jan 2009, 20:45

drnrg wrote:Dod Eat Dog...hmm.. I hope this is a proper vinyl version and that s**t version from SEB?

Space Cowboy and Lady Samurai sound damn good titles and ahhhhhh!!!!

Sex All Over The F**King Phone in extended

You know what just happened to my pants :P
Same here D; "sadly"

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 21 Jan 2009, 21:19

I hope the packs will be iTunes Plus soon. I will be more willing to buy non-DRMed & higher quality stuff. (non-DRM, 256kbps AAC IS iTunes Plus).
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 21 Jan 2009, 23:21

My, how things can change in the space of a few weeks. It was not so long ago that a certain person was dissing itunes plus at every opportunity when the juno downloads of Eurobeat Masters were delayed. Some may call the above post hypocritical, but I don't really have the energy...

Anyway, I'm hyped for some old school Mega NRG Man in extended versions for sure! Burning Desire FTW!!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Jan 2009, 00:08

the_ditz
My, how things can change in the space of a few weeks. It was not so long ago that a certain person was dissing itunes plus at every opportunity when the juno downloads of Eurobeat Masters were delayed. Some may call the above post hypocritical, but I don't really have the energy...
I recall the term Shit Tunes being used :D

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 22 Jan 2009, 00:42

the_ditz wrote:My, how things can change in the space of a few weeks. It was not so long ago that a certain person was dissing itunes plus at every opportunity when the juno downloads of Eurobeat Masters were delayed. Some may call the above post hypocritical, but I don't really have the energy...
How is it hypocritical? Apple made an announcement out of nowhere that completely expanded their target market. A lot of us hate(d) Apple for being the most popular and the exclusive venue for a lot of music when it offered the worst package of features for the consumer: Terrible audio quality and DRM that gave them a vertical monopoly from audio reseller to home audio player to portable audio player. Now that the entire catalog is having those two issues resolved, there is no longer a logically grounded basis for disliking Apple and the iTunes service.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 22 Jan 2009, 03:25

pokecapn wrote:How is it hypocritical? Apple made an announcement out of nowhere that completely expanded their target market. A lot of us hate(d) Apple for being the most popular and the exclusive venue for a lot of music when it offered the worst package of features for the consumer: Terrible audio quality and DRM that gave them a vertical monopoly from audio reseller to home audio player to portable audio player. Now that the entire catalog is having those two issues resolved, there is no longer a logically grounded basis for disliking Apple and the iTunes service.
Pretty much basically. LOL. But I still dislike the program though. It's installed to get music if and only if there's something I can buy that is worth it and hopping that it's DRM free...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 22 Jan 2009, 04:29

pokecapn wrote:How is it hypocritical? Apple made an announcement out of nowhere that completely expanded their target market. A lot of us hate(d) Apple for being the most popular and the exclusive venue for a lot of music when it offered the worst package of features for the consumer: Terrible audio quality and DRM that gave them a vertical monopoly from audio reseller to home audio player to portable audio player. Now that the entire catalog is having those two issues resolved, there is no longer a logically grounded basis for disliking Apple and the iTunes service.
You didn't read the_ditz's post properly.

In a previous thread, Lebon14 was attacking the iTunes Plus service itself when Eurobeat Masters Vol. 19 and 20 were released. Both albums were in iTunes Plus, yet he was still apparently exasperated because of the quality and miscellanea. Now he is hoping the Mega NRG Man SEB packs are in iTunes Plus, irrespective of his whining and moaning about two weeks ago. That's why it's hypocritical.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 22 Jan 2009, 12:09

Jay, I didn't know that iTunes Plus was AAC 256kbps and DRM free. I would have know, I would have bought them there without hesitation. Now, I'm just hoping that the SEB packs will join that rank too.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Jan 2009, 14:08

Lebon14 wrote:Jay, I didn't know that iTunes Plus was AAC 256kbps and DRM free. I would have know, I would have bought them there without hesitation. Now, I'm just hoping that the SEB packs will join that rank too.
I actually detailed the fact that it was 256kbps (can't find exactly where, but I did) - that's why your comments sounded hypocritical to me.

Jion

Post by Jion » 22 Jan 2009, 14:45

OMG shut up everyone... You guys sound like retarded bitches. The albums come out next week. You wanna talk about that instead? No? Then open up a separate topic in General Forums/General Chit Chat. In fact to help all the parties involved I made the topic already for you guys and it's titled "Where We Can Go To Rant About Stupid Stuff". Anymore help needed? I think not.

PS - Just to help the process along here's the link.

http://forum.eurobeat-prime.com/viewtopic.php?t=2087
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 22 Jan 2009, 16:18

^
Wow chill, people have been ranting about sound quality in a lot of threads. Its nothing new.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 22 Jan 2009, 18:25

Geez, with all the angsting that goes on in these forums I'd figure you'd just tune it out by now!

Buy a towel and soak it up, already! :P

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 22 Jan 2009, 18:37

At least it is more productive than those "Jizz in your pants" discussions in a couple threads :D
(*cough Jion cough*)
Dima: The God of Eurobeat

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Jan 2009, 20:09

Whatever - I really don't give a damn what quality my Eurobeat is. Just wish other people felt the same.

These Mega NRG Man albums aren't too far off - here's hoping that there are no delays. It will be a nice little stop-gap until SEB 194 is released the following week. :)