What do you think of TEB?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

What do you think of TEB?

Post by Chico Chico » 23 Sep 2004, 00:17

I know we all have an opinion,a nd we all have our favourite series, but I was wonderin what people thought of the older eurobeat music. In particular, how do we feel about the "That's Eurobeat" series?

Personally, I love all eurobeat and I really like the sounds that the series presents. Plus it's nice to hear what some people like Bazooka Girl sounded like when they sang under different titles (Chris)...

So hooray for TEB!

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 23 Sep 2004, 05:50

I really only like a few select songs off of each That's Eurobeat albums, unlike other albums like Maharaja Night and SEB where I can just pop in the CD and listen to the whole thing. ^^; Though, my favorite That's Eurobeat album is 19. ^^

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 23 Sep 2004, 21:54

I guess I agree about the Maharaja Night CD thing... *fav is MN 15*, but i think my fav TEB CD is the second CD of "That's Eurobeat History Non-Stop Mix"... That really has the best selection of the TEB songs.. 8)

leon_liu77
Euro To B

Post by leon_liu77 » 09 Oct 2004, 13:42

i like the old eurobeat series just as much l like the new series.
Delta Power is invincible

Chico Chico
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Chico Chico » 11 Oct 2004, 00:24

leon_liu77 wrote:i like the old eurobeat series just as much l like the new series.
yea me too... not too many people seem to care for it otherwise, but you get some classics like Mark Farina anad Ken Laszlo... YUMM! :P

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: What do you think of TEB?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 07 Sep 2019, 17:55

Oh, the "That's Eurobeat"series, I've heard almost every Volume, to expand my playlist. I'm still not done yet, there are still a few Volumes, that I have to hear.

I really love this series. Many of them came out, I wasn't even born at this time, lol. :D It's always nice to see how long this series already exists.

I love this good ol' disco sound. Maybe it was not so powerful like the modern Eurobeat-songs, but actually it doesn't matter, you could dance and groove on it like crazy. Like the old times. You can also call'em the early days of Eurobeat.

My favourites are:

• 1. Mark Farina - Cha Cha Cha (Japan Version)
    2. Mister Black - Macho Man (Dancetronic Edit)
    3. Mister Black - Brown (High Energy Edit)
    4. Oscar - New York City (Manhattan Mix)
    5. Max & Company - Dirty Boy (Super Mix)
    6. Mister Black - Kamikaze (The Hit Mix)
    7. E.C. James - I Feel Love (Extended Mix)
    8. Max & Company - Bulldog (Animal Version)

You should really listen to this good old italo disco-sound and not only to the modern Eurobeat-tracks!