Super Eurobeat 193

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
User avatar
Jion
Moderator
Posts: 1223
Joined: 19 Jun 2004, 17:09
Location: Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Jion » 18 Jan 2009, 18:29

Hahaha me and Phil started it after watching "Jizz In My Pants" by The Lonely Island which was shown on Saturday Night Live. People take things so seriously lol
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

WNight
Euroheater
Posts: 1346
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 03:32
Location: Superfantastico Land

Post by WNight » 19 Jan 2009, 09:50

Jion wrote:Hahaha me and Phil started it after watching "Jizz In My Pants" by The Lonely Island which was shown on Saturday Night Live. People take things so seriously lol
Well, I guess too much of a single joke could make it look like you are only capable of passing off these jokes and get annoying.

Perhaps it's time you came up with a new thing ? :grin:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

User avatar
Jion
Moderator
Posts: 1223
Joined: 19 Jun 2004, 17:09
Location: Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Jion » 20 Jan 2009, 02:26

WNight wrote:
Jion wrote:Hahaha me and Phil started it after watching "Jizz In My Pants" by The Lonely Island which was shown on Saturday Night Live. People take things so seriously lol
Well, I guess too much of a single joke could make it look like you are only capable of passing off these jokes and get annoying.

Perhaps it's time you came up with a new thing ? :grin:
And too much of sounding like a douche can make people think you are one? :grin:
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

WNight
Euroheater
Posts: 1346
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 03:32
Location: Superfantastico Land

Post by WNight » 20 Jan 2009, 04:08

Jion wrote:
WNight wrote:
Jion wrote:Hahaha me and Phil started it after watching "Jizz In My Pants" by The Lonely Island which was shown on Saturday Night Live. People take things so seriously lol
Well, I guess too much of a single joke could make it look like you are only capable of passing off these jokes and get annoying.

Perhaps it's time you came up with a new thing ? :grin:
And too much of sounding like a douche can make people think you are one? :grin:
Probably so. :grin:
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 532
Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 02:29

Post by wolftickets1969 » 20 Jan 2009, 05:13

The real epic fail: Eurogrooves Epic-Failed The Eurobeat Star, by Tina Failure.

User avatar
zoupzuop2
Euroheater
Posts: 1510
Joined: 05 Nov 2006, 23:22
Location: California
Contact:

Post by zoupzuop2 » 20 Jan 2009, 05:18

wolftickets1969 wrote:The real epic fail: Eurogrooves Epic-Failed The Eurobeat Star, by Tina Failure.
No, really, tell us what you thought of it. =\

Surely it wasn't THAT bad? I thought they did a pretty solid job. Not PERFECT, but at least sufficient.
May I never let my passion obstruct my respect for others again.

User avatar
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru
Posts: 6930
Joined: 17 May 2005, 07:18
Location: searching for missing Eurogrooves trax

Post by drnrg » 20 Jan 2009, 05:55

wolftickets1969
The real epic fail: Eurogrooves Epic-Failed The Eurobeat Star, by Tina Failure.

Care to explain :evil: Dall Ora totally reinvented the 80's sleeper hit, by adding a synth riff, Eurobeat soundworlds and above all changing the male vocals to female vocals.

WNight
Euroheater
Posts: 1346
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 03:32
Location: Superfantastico Land

Post by WNight » 20 Jan 2009, 06:49

wolftickets1969 wrote:The real epic fail: Eurogrooves Epic-Failed The Eurobeat Star, by Tina Failure.
That song was good (Except for the owa owa owa owa owa ...), What do you not like about it anyways ? I actually found myself singing the chorus quite often.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Jay
God of Romance
Posts: 955
Joined: 01 Jul 2004, 12:59

Post by Jay » 20 Jan 2009, 08:24

The Tina Ray song is somewhat boring, and the backing vocals are very distracting and muffle Gordon's vocals (I'm guessing she's the one singing) especially during the bridge and chorus, but it's all right. The introduction was the only part I really enjoyed, haha. I'd only give it a 4/10 if I were reviewing it.

User avatar
Jion
Moderator
Posts: 1223
Joined: 19 Jun 2004, 17:09
Location: Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Jion » 20 Jan 2009, 11:36

I actually thought that Dall'ora did the best he could with that song. I never enjoyed the original so the fact I enjoyed somewhat Dall'ora's remix makes it pass for me. The Never Ending Story however was amazing and I am hoping he continues with that style and more.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

User avatar
para_rigby
Euroheater
Posts: 1624
Joined: 17 Sep 2005, 18:50
Location: Wichita, KS, USA
Contact:

Post by para_rigby » 20 Jan 2009, 13:22

I'm still not seeing why people are saying it's A. Gordon singing VKTRS...it's very very obvious in the verses that it is Annie's vocalist.

User avatar
Nine
Mr. Domino
Posts: 1721
Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 18:37
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

Post by Nine » 20 Jan 2009, 13:35

para_rigby wrote:I'm still not seeing why people are saying it's A. Gordon singing VKTRS...it's very very obvious in the verses that it is Annie's vocalist.
I agree, I'm not sure who it is but it's obviously not Annerley.
Image

User avatar
Jion
Moderator
Posts: 1223
Joined: 19 Jun 2004, 17:09
Location: Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Contact:

Post by Jion » 20 Jan 2009, 15:03

Nine wrote:
para_rigby wrote:I'm still not seeing why people are saying it's A. Gordon singing VKTRS...it's very very obvious in the verses that it is Annie's vocalist.
I agree, I'm not sure who it is but it's obviously not Annerley.
Then maybe it's the twin sister of Annerley! It's Blanerley!

But yeah I don't think it's Annerley lol...
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

taQ
Eurobeat Master
Posts: 524
Joined: 12 Mar 2005, 18:54
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Contact:

Post by taQ » 20 Jan 2009, 15:32

if it was confirmed that annerly sang perfect time 2007 then she sang vktrs, it's the same vocalist..

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero
Posts: 847
Joined: 10 Feb 2007, 12:44
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 20 Jan 2009, 15:36

Was that ever confirmed? I saw a lot of conjecture at the time that song came out, but never any proof.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest