Laura Tartuferi

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 23 Nov 2008, 02:40

Jay wrote:I seldom immerse myself into these often fruitless debates over vocalists, but you're all being too quick to assume Tartuferi is the vocalist behind 'SEF Deluxe'. To me, it sounds more like Melody Castellari.

Besides, it makes more sense for Castellari to sing this track given her history in the genre. Does Tartuferi even know who Boss, Shu and Gun are? Hah. I suppose anything is possible with HRG in charge though.
I believe he infers that both Melody and Laura Tartuferi sing in the track, not just the latter.
ImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 Nov 2008, 03:33

#Infinity
Jay wrote:
I seldom immerse myself into these often fruitless debates over vocalists, but you're all being too quick to assume Tartuferi is the vocalist behind 'SEF Deluxe'. To me, it sounds more like Melody Castellari.

Besides, it makes more sense for Castellari to sing this track given her history in the genre. Does Tartuferi even know who Boss, Shu and Gun are? Hah. I suppose anything is possible with HRG in charge though.

I believe he infers that both Melody and Laura Tartuferi sing in the track, not just the latter
Don't forget Nick! You can hear him in the SEF line 8)

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 23 Nov 2008, 03:52

And Laura Vox, as mentioned in the HRG releases thread, sounds clearly like Tartuferi as well; makes sense, doesn't it?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 23 Nov 2008, 13:19

Jay wrote:Besides, it makes more sense for Castellari to sing this track given her history in the genre. Does Tartuferi even know who Boss, Shu and Gun are? Hah. I suppose anything is possible with HRG in charge though.
Does that really matter, when all you have to do is just sing some lyrics that are printed and handed to you? Vocalists aren't (always) songwriters. ;P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Nov 2008, 04:05

MKwiakaku
Jay wrote:

Does that really matter, when all you have to do is just sing some lyrics that are printed and handed to you? Vocalists aren't (always) songwriters. ;P
While I don't think it's that cut & dry; I do agree with the mudkip. Boss Shu and Gun are off in Japan. I doubt Mrs. Tartuferi has to fly out to meet them in order to sing a song :P

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 04 Dec 2008, 18:03

Change of mind, they sound more alike than I previously thought:
Maybe it's true, the girl pictured as Alice is really a fake. Maybe Festari was covering up Laura's identity when he told Cheeseman(two years ago, of course) that "the one in the picture" was the actual vocalist. Like when they used to say that Riki 1 was Rick Castle, although we now know that that wasn't true.
Any one else tried speeding up or slowing down songs?

Jion

Post by Jion » 04 Dec 2008, 23:06

wolftickets1969 wrote:Change of mind, they sound more alike than I previously thought:
Maybe it's true, the girl pictured as Alice is really a fake. Maybe Festari was covering up Laura's identity when he told Cheeseman(two years ago, of course) that "the one in the picture" was the actual vocalist. Like when they used to say that Riki 1 was Rick Castle, although we now know that that wasn't true.
Any one else tried speeding up or slowing down songs?
Yeah and with that, Babby One is not Mad Max/Maximum Power aka Claudio Magnani.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 Dec 2008, 23:50

Jion
Yeah and with that, Babby One is not Mad Max/Maximum Power aka Claudio Magnani.
A while back there was this young guy who had a myspace page claiming to be the real voice behind Tam Arrow. I forget his mane, but the thread is in here somewhere. Anyway Claudio is one of the more of the talented and sought after Eurobeat vocalists of our TIME

Flea
TIME
HRG Attack
DELTA
Akyr

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 05 Dec 2008, 00:12

Just to be sure or not, I am trying to contact HRG about it(although they still have yet to respond on the identity of Tam Arrow/Babby One) Should this thread be closed?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 05 Dec 2008, 00:37

wolftickets1969 wrote:Should this thread be closed?
Nah, you need to close yourself srly. It really gets annoying that you always try to unveil's someone's identity. If we know that's good, if we don't, too bad.

I don't think I'm the only one that thinks that way...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

wolftickets1969
Eurobeat Master

Post by wolftickets1969 » 05 Dec 2008, 17:10

So Nick was telling the truth, they are separate singers. More factoids: Alice's first name is Elisabetta, she's been singing since childhood and is also a member of a girl band that does "italian beat 60ies" style music. No word on whether the mystery SEF Deluxe vocalist was Laura.
Conclusions on Ciao Ciao - Shadow In Your Smile and Bang Bang Crashing: both are Alice, the former being at normal pitch.