The good old EuroMach era!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 23 Dec 2008, 09:21

Most people think this was one of the best Eurobeat times ever, great songs.. catchy synth riffs, and awesome vocal work.

Talk about the good old A-Beat C time, HRG Time, and yes.. that great label that is not anymore with us: Vibration.

For me the 2 biggest EuroMach hits were:
- Lolita - Riding on Fire
- Lolita - Macho Man

Powerful songs, with very very catchy synth riffs and a great melody and vocal work!

Before starting this discussion, I heard from a Japanese Eurobeat Producer and one of his artists that Eurobeat will make a comeback in Japan next year. Hopefully with many new compilations and new labels!
I can't wait!

Jion

Re: The good old EuroMach era!

Post by Jion » 23 Dec 2008, 11:03

DarkSky wrote:The good old EuroMach era!
Most people think this was one of the best Eurobeat times ever, great songs.. catchy synth riffs, and awesome vocal work.

Talk about the good old A-Beat C time, HRG Time, and yes.. that great label that is not anymore with us: Vibration.

- Lolita - Macho Man

Powerful songs, with very very catchy synth riffs and a great melody and vocal work!

Before starting this discussion, I heard from a Japanese Eurobeat Producer and one of his artists that Eurobeat will make a comeback in Japan next year. Hopefully with many new compilations and new labels!
I can't wait!
Eurobeat will make a comeback when Avex finally releases their music digitally through iTunes and not through the slightly cumbersome mu-mo.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

DarkSky
Euroheater

Re: The good old EuroMach era!

Post by DarkSky » 23 Dec 2008, 11:38

Jion wrote:
DarkSky wrote:The good old EuroMach era!

- Lolita - Macho Man

I can't wait!
Eurobeat will make a comeback when Avex finally releases their music digitally through iTunes and not through the slightly cumbersome mu-mo.
But Avex is lazy.. so I don't think they will ever release all of their music digitally...

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 23 Dec 2008, 12:58

Out of curiosity, I have recently made a list of all the Euromach tracks along with their availability in extended versions. It turns out that the majority of those tracks are now available as extendeds from Juno, iTunes, mu-mo, and other sources. HRG, Vibration and Delta have released pretty much all their Euromach stuff through Juno/iTunes (HRG has still got some left, but they are probably going to appear on Oldies Goldies Vol. 6). Ace and Fastway's tracks are now up on iTunes as well (the only exception being Young & Wild). Saifam offers all their Euromach tracks on their website and should upload them to Juno soon. Several tracks - e.g. Space Racing, Go! Get Ready!, Highway Star or Blem Blem - are available as extendeds from mu-mo. Finally, there are vinyls (particularly in the case of SCP, A-Beat C and Time), though it's not easy to get hold of them.

Speaking of A-Beat C, I've noticed that quite a few of their Euromach tracks were released on a fitness compilation called Best Of Euro NRG Mix - does anyone have that CD? I'm curious if they are extendeds or somehow mixed together...

Jion

Post by Jion » 23 Dec 2008, 14:32

cheeseman wrote:Out of curiosity, I have recently made a list of all the Euromach tracks along with their availability in extended versions. It turns out that the majority of those tracks are now available as extendeds from Juno, iTunes, mu-mo, and other sources. HRG, Vibration and Delta have released pretty much all their Euromach stuff through Juno/iTunes (HRG has still got some left, but they are probably going to appear on Oldies Goldies Vol. 6). Ace and Fastway's tracks are now up on iTunes as well (the only exception being Young & Wild). Saifam offers all their Euromach tracks on their website and should upload them to Juno soon. Several tracks - e.g. Space Racing, Go! Get Ready!, Highway Star or Blem Blem - are available as extendeds from mu-mo. Finally, there are vinyls (particularly in the case of SCP, A-Beat C and Time), though it's not easy to get hold of them.

Speaking of A-Beat C, I've noticed that quite a few of their Euromach tracks were released on a fitness compilation called Best Of Euro NRG Mix - does anyone have that CD? I'm curious if they are extendeds or somehow mixed together...
It's the extended version of the song but megamixed together not in typical Avex euromach/super gt way but mixed as from one song to another. Anyone who has listened the dancemania CDs knows that they don't sample the songs to mix them.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 23 Dec 2008, 19:07

I have Best of Euro NRG Mix 5 and the songs aren't even extended, they are just like 3-4 minutes (even though the track list tag the songs as "Extended"). Also, the BPM of the songs get faster as the CD progresses. It's like a workout album.

Jion

Post by Jion » 23 Dec 2008, 20:41

Nine wrote:I have Best of Euro NRG Mix 5 and the songs aren't even extended, they are just like 3-4 minutes (even though the track list tag the songs as "Extended"). Also, the BPM of the songs get faster as the CD progresses. It's like a workout album.
It's the extended versions just without the beginnings. That takes about 45 to almost a min off the song.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 23 Dec 2008, 21:34

Jion wrote:
Nine wrote:I have Best of Euro NRG Mix 5 and the songs aren't even extended, they are just like 3-4 minutes (even though the track list tag the songs as "Extended"). Also, the BPM of the songs get faster as the CD progresses. It's like a workout album.
It's the extended versions just without the beginnings. That takes about 45 to almost a min off the song.
I know :D

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 23 Dec 2008, 21:57

Well, that kinda sucks, then...
I guess all we can do is hope for Avex to release SCP, A-Beat C and Time Euromach tracks (oh, and Sinclaire-produced Delta tracks as well) as extendeds someday.

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 23 Dec 2008, 22:15

My best Euromach CD is the 6th...But best song is Ganguro - Franz Tornado even though it has been overplayed a little...I dont care :D
It's still a great song.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Dec 2008, 04:42

cheeseman
Well, that kinda sucks, then...
I guess all we can do is hope for Avex to release SCP, A-Beat C and Time Euromach tracks (oh, and Sinclaire-produced Delta tracks as well) as extendeds someday.
TIME could be next since Giacomo Maiolini has broken ties to AVEX. The TIME catalog belongs to him with another portion belonging to Sergio.

It's only a matter of TIME

and I?m hoping Juno extendeds someTIME this year.

best 10 Euromach songs

This is the era when SCP was incredible sounding.

1. High Level- Take My TIME (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 08)
2. Thomas Lee- Midnight (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 01)
3. Atrium - Zorro Zorro (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 03)
4. Susan Key - Love Train (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 09)
5. Mr. M - Love Gun (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 07)
6. Ace - Take My Breath Away (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 09)
7. Joe Banana - Bang Bang Bang (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 09)
8. Victoria - Love Rhapsody (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 03)
9. Tiger Shark - Be One (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 03)
10. Jimmy Bravo - Samurai (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 07)

11. Mote Mote - Wow Tokyo (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 05)
12. Louise - Hey Hey Dark In My Heart (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 05)
13. Pecos Drill - She's My Baby Chevrolet (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 11)
14. Ace - Play The Music (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 06)
15. Tam Arrow - Hyper Bazooka Revolution (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 05)
16. Toby Ash - Love And Fever Tonight (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 01)
17. Ace - TV Hero (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 13)
18. Ciao Ciao - Seventeen (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 09)
19. Christine - Crazy Generation (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 07)
20. Babby One - U.S.A. (Super Eurobeat Presents Euromach 08)

..and many many more

TIME= 6
SCP= 6
HRG Attack= 7
Vibration= 1