Super Eurobeat 197

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Re: Super Eurobeat 197

Post by Densetsu13 » 07 Feb 2009, 22:56

Nine wrote: Regardless, having all male vocals would just be so dry. Same if they had an all female track SEB. 7A is failing us.
While she may be messing up the Para scene I think she's doing a great job on the Eurobeat side of things.

This decade is all about themes and trying things that we would never usually see happening on SEB. I'm all for an all male SEB just as I'd be interested in an all female SEB (probably the next/previous month's theme?).

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 08 Feb 2009, 00:02

I beg to differ regarding 7A, AVEX, and the state of Eurobeat at this point... but I'll leave that be because if I were to even begin to explain why, I would literally spend the rest of my shift writing out a novel of a response. haha

Though, I wonder if they'll put a male model on 197's cover. :D Also, if there is a female theme before/afterwards, it should be 198 - because "7" is hard and straight like a man, and "8" is a curvy and more feminine number which is more fitting with a female theme than "6." XD

Takarou
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Takarou » 08 Feb 2009, 02:28

WNight wrote:Okay, Thanks, I think what you said quite make sense, Maybe Maurizio could be appearing on SEB 197 after all because he seems like the prime candidate for SinclaireStyle's eurobeat male singer so ... Unless SinclaireStyle is absent from 197, I suppose the chances of Maurizio appearing is pretty high after all.
There'd better be some SinclaireStyle on 197! Or I might cry... Avex doesn't want to make girl cry do they? :P

[quote ="Nine"]Though, I wonder if they'll put a male model on 197's cover. :D Also, if there is a female theme before/afterwards, it should be 198 - because "7" is hard and straight like a man, and "8" is a curvy and more feminine number which is more fitting with a female theme than "6." XD[/quote]

I lol'ed IRL. :P

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 08 Feb 2009, 02:35

Nine wrote:Though, I wonder if they'll put a male model on 197's cover. Also, if there is a female theme before/afterwards, it should be 198 - because "7" is hard and straight like a man, and "8" is a curvy and more feminine number which is more fitting with a female theme than "6." XD
Ummm..... Wow!

I so called it back in the 192 thread that an all-male album will show up. Looking forward to it - the females already had their fair share of space on 192 and 194.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 08 Feb 2009, 03:46

zoupzuop2 wrote:Okay, fine, not the Neuro mix of Above the Light.

But if Dave Rodgers does NOT appear ALONE, at least ONCE on one of the tracklists before or on this album, I'll go insane. Remakes do NOT count.
Right Right, Very right.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

MesdoramElmdor
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by MesdoramElmdor » 08 Feb 2009, 22:38

I am totally looking forward to this!

I really only like male Eurobeat songs anyways, lol
You better watch yourself!
You better wish you were!
You better keep it cool!

<b>Cause I'm Superbad!!</b>

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Feb 2009, 05:01

To me all male theme cd totally rocks!!! Agreesive, fast, macho groove all the way through. At the same TIME I might not be to hyped for an all female cd, but fair is fair no?

Eurogrooves:
Hoping for an agreesive balls out Chris Stanton or Toby Vale song. To be honest,I'm hoping for another 4 Eurogrooves/TIME tracks. two Stanton , one Lou Turner and One Gambogi :)

DELTA:
Mark Astly please!!!! or new Daniel. That guy Luke who sang Turbo Disco was also a very cool vocalist

ABeatC:
Dave Dave Dave!!
Matt Land is pretty cool too.
Powerful T is hit or miss for me, biut I would be glad to Nick Key return

Dima:
Ok who else, but change the alias. Gimmi new Jackie O or Jimmy Bravo

HRG Attack_
Feddericco, Nick, or Rick. I'll take one from each.

Saifam:
That new Alphatown would fit really nice in that mix.

SCP:
obviously we get new Go2 or Jay Lehr. Not much else. They need some male power in thier stable.

GoGo's:
This is just what they need to shake em off that happy ride they are on. Another Mega NRG or Manuel track would please me just fine.

Sinclair Style
Nando Bonini would certainly be an awesome return, but I knda dug the songs Newfield wrote for him too Man Power and the mega mega BAD CONNECTION. He wrote Nando's mega Heartbreaker by himself, so between Sinclaire and Newfield, I would perfer Nando at DELTA. Maurizio hasn't really impressed me too much as of yet. Will he ever sing another Lost In The TIME or Victim Of Love. I think Sinclaire could bring the BPM's down a notch like the other labels occasionally do and expirimant with a different sound.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 09 Feb 2009, 05:34

drnrg wrote:SCP:
obviously we get new Go2 or Jay Lehr. Not much else. They need some male power in thier stable.
Nick Mansell, The Snake, maybe some unreleased Van TK, David Ropa or Damon. Or solos from Dustway or Ace.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 09 Feb 2009, 07:22

I pretty much agree with Drnrg, but with this stipulation:

SinclaireStyle: Please please please please another male. Please. Niko. Dejo. Whoever the heck you've got in the stable. Even Fausto. Hell, if Bratt Sinclaire himself took the mic, that'd be okay (depends on how well he sings/edits his pitch). JUST.

MALE.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Feb 2009, 10:34

Mikaeru
Nick Mansell, The Snake, maybe some unreleased Van TK, David Ropa or Damon. Or solos from Dustway or Ace.
Thanks for that. Damon, David and Van will probobly not happen, but the Snake is pretty cool. The one that really slipped me was Nick Mansell. I like all his songs. Few ,but very good quality. I would like a new N.M. song on SEB 197.

David Ropa had like one song huh?[/quote]

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 09 Feb 2009, 13:29

drnrg wrote:Mikaeru
Thanks for that. Damon, David and Van will probobly not happen, but the Snake is pretty cool. The one that really slipped me was Nick Mansell. I like all his songs. Few ,but very good quality. I would like a new N.M. song on SEB 197.

David Ropa had like one song huh?
[/quote]

I agrees about the lesser SCP males probably won't be appearing. Damon has one unreleased song, but I'm thinking it's from around 2005-2006. Nick Mansell is a very off and on singer, but we could be surprised. Van TK has some unrleased songs, but like Damon, we might not see them. Luca T. moved from going between SCP & DELTA to just with Delta if I'm correct.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 09 Feb 2009, 16:56

zoupzuop2 wrote:I pretty much agree with Drnrg, but with this stipulation:

SinclaireStyle: Please please please please another male. Please. Niko. Dejo. Whoever the heck you've got in the stable. Even Fausto. Hell, if Bratt Sinclaire himself took the mic, that'd be okay (depends on how well he sings/edits his pitch). JUST.

MALE.
To be frank, I pretty much only want to hear Maurizio or Nando if he is around. Fausto doesn't sound all to good to me, but I think he only does hyper techno.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 22 Feb 2009, 01:51

Takarou wrote:
Nine wrote:Though, I wonder if they'll put a male model on 197's cover. :D Also, if there is a female theme before/afterwards, it should be 198 - because "7" is hard and straight like a man, and "8" is a curvy and more feminine number which is more fitting with a female theme than "6." XD
I lol'ed IRL. :P
haha. Apparently AVEX listened to me... because 198 is going to be all females, according to Newfield on Facebook. 8)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Feb 2009, 03:43

Nine
haha. Apparently AVEX listened to me... because 198 is going to be all females, according to Newfield on Facebook.
Well that would only be fair. I'm surprised someone hasn't already started up the SEB 198 thread. The heading SEB 198 all female Eurobeat.

On a different note. It might be a cool idea to save that male model for the females cd and give me the female model for 197, unless it's some real aggressive mean looking M.F. on the cover with guns and shit. Please no Metro Sexual models on the 197 cover :grin:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 22 Feb 2009, 04:00

drnrg wrote:On a different note. It might be a cool idea to save that male model for the females cd and give me the female model for 197, unless it's some real aggressive mean looking M.F. on the cover with guns and shit. Please no Metro Sexual models on the 197 cover :grin:
Looks like AVEX listened again! Here's the cover: