Super Eurobeat 197

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 07 May 2009, 23:56

Everyone has what they concider classics. Roppongi Nights and Sledghammer would be mine With Music Fever being the Ultimate.

The way TIME and HRG get the shafty on this cd is mercyless and there is still too much favourtism for AbeatC. What they have about 10 out of 30 songs?

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 08 May 2009, 01:13

OMG! "Track Comment from Artist & Producer" is a hot new addition to the booklet :D yay english comments (they still have japanese on the first two pages though)

what trainerkelly was referring to about Max Zero was that Davide thanks Skype for the collaboration :P

i don't like how they have seb 200 on the back cover of the booklet when it's not seb200 -_-

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 08 May 2009, 15:48

has anyone seen the album on itunes?

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 08 May 2009, 16:15

taQ wrote:has anyone seen the album on itunes?
I think the normal edition is, but the supposedly titled "Special extended edition" is nowhere to be found.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 08 May 2009, 16:43

the nonstop is? i dont see any 197 at all

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 08 May 2009, 22:54

Ugh, I have my iTunes gift card ready and waiting, and yet iTunes Japan is teasing me by not making this album available for download yet :(

I really want to hear the full version of Don't Let Me Go before I leave for Japan on Sunday!!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 09 May 2009, 02:38

the_ditz wrote:Ugh, I have my iTunes gift card ready and waiting, and yet iTunes Japan is teasing me by not making this album available for download yet :(

I really want to hear the full version of Don't Let Me Go before I leave for Japan on Sunday!!
I don't think they'll put 'em up. :(
You know what I think of Avex right? Well, they still do... They don't even put 'em up for Japan. I hope they'll release them one way or another.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 May 2009, 08:48

I think AVEX soon will just release the cds amongst themselves :P

What a bunch of jerks. Google Super Eurobeat 197 and you have pirates paradise of the cds first 15 songs in extended :evil:

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 09 May 2009, 09:10

I got my extends ytd from mora and wow, the new songs are really good. I'm gonna give those a few runs again today and tomorrow to see it it turns out better than previous releases.
drnrg wrote:What a bunch of jerks. Google Super Eurobeat 197 and you have pirates paradise of the cds first 15 songs in extended
It's not very surprising isn't it ? They got the extends really fast.
A ray of sun~

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 May 2009, 09:31

WNight
drnrg wrote:
What a bunch of jerks. Google Super Eurobeat 197 and you have pirates paradise of the cds first 15 songs in extended

That's my point. I wonder if someone at AVEX leaked out those extendeds, since it's only the first 15. and it's the same torrent everywhere. Fenopy .mininova. I even saw one for Limewire. Someone's' definately at war with AVEX and I'm not shedding any tears.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 09 May 2009, 09:53

WNight wrote:I got my extends ytd from mora and wow, the new songs are really good. I'm gonna give those a few runs again today and tomorrow to see it it turns out better than previous releases.
drnrg wrote:What a bunch of jerks. Google Super Eurobeat 197 and you have pirates paradise of the cds first 15 songs in extended
Wait, how did you manage to purchase them from Mora? Don't know need a foreign credit card or something? :???:

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 09 May 2009, 15:02

the_ditz wrote:
WNight wrote:I got my extends ytd from mora and wow, the new songs are really good. I'm gonna give those a few runs again today and tomorrow to see it it turns out better than previous releases.
Wait, how did you manage to purchase them from Mora? Don't know need a foreign credit card or something? :???:
Japan is my native homeland but I haven't went back to Japan for more than 10 years now (Currently in Taiwan), so I requested my mum to ask help from my relatives back in Japan.
drnrg wrote:That's my point. I wonder if someone at AVEX leaked out those extendeds, since it's only the first 15. and it's the same torrent everywhere. Fenopy .mininova. I even saw one for Limewire. Someone's' definately at war with AVEX and I'm not shedding any tears.
Those are not leaks by Avex, It originated from OhCool, whose admin released the 1st 15 extended tracks and now it became widespread.
Last edited by WNight on 09 May 2009, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.
A ray of sun~

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 09 May 2009, 15:09

WNight wrote:
the_ditz wrote:
Japan is my native homeland but I haven't went back to Japan for more than 8 years (Currently in Taiwan), so I requested my mum to ask help from my relatives back in Japan.
Ugh, you're so lucky! I was really looking forward to listening to the SEB 197 extended versions on my iPod while I travelled to Tokyo tomorrow, but I guess I'll just need to wait until I get back (hopefully by then iTunes have the album on there). Morawin is just teasing me :(

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 09 May 2009, 19:08

WNight wrote:Those are not leaks by Avex, It originated from OhCool, whose admin released the 1st 15 extended tracks and now it became widespread.
All it takes is for one person to upload those extendeds onto the Internet and it spreads like wildfire.

So much for stopping piracy, eh Will154?

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 09 May 2009, 19:49

Who said it would work ? It's just my logical explanation for Avex's actions.