Trouble's a-brewin' at IDW... again...

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Trouble's a-brewin' at IDW... again...

Post by ryosuke63 » 19 Jul 2009, 15:17

http://idforums.net/index.php?showforum=4

Mr Newfield's back at idw. I love this guy. :D
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Re: Trouble's a-brewin' at IDW... again...

Post by DarkSky » 19 Jul 2009, 15:43

ryosuke63 wrote:http://idforums.net/index.php?showforum=4

Hey, this ain't funny at all.
This forum owner will get a kick on his ass.... haha :razz:

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Re: Trouble's a-brewin' at IDW... again...

Post by ryosuke63 » 19 Jul 2009, 16:34

DarkSky wrote:
ryosuke63 wrote:http://idforums.net/index.php?showforum=4

Hey, this ain't funny at all.
This forum owner will get a kick on his ass.... haha :razz:
Please don't trash talk Perry. He's done more for the community as a whole than you know - not just the eurobeat section. He's going through a rough time at the moment, and I support him fully

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 19 Jul 2009, 19:40

Ok now read my posts Ryosuke, and try to understand me and Laurent.

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 20 Jul 2009, 00:02

DarkSky wrote:Ok now read my posts Ryosuke, and try to understand me and Laurent.
"You and Laurent"? You speak as if you know him personally...
Have you ever even met him?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 20 Jul 2009, 01:56

LOL Newfield is quite the character. I hope he follows through. :grin:

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 20 Jul 2009, 08:46

ryosuke63 wrote:
DarkSky wrote:Ok now read my posts Ryosuke, and try to understand me and Laurent.
"You and Laurent"? You speak as if you know him personally...
Have you ever even met him?
And I really hope, with the actions that are going to be taken.
A big party of the piracy of Eurobeat can be stopped...
So sales become better, Avex gets trust in Eurobeat back, and we can have a new Euro/Para Boom.
Last edited by DarkSky on 20 Jul 2009, 10:02, edited 1 time in total.

DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 20 Jul 2009, 08:57

DarkSky wrote:I don't reply to that question.
So, that's a no then.

God, don't you get tired of going through this every time you latch on to some righteous cause as if being associated with it somehow makes us care what you think in any way?

We care about Newfield and what he thinks because he produces Eurobeat. You know, that stuff that all of us care about listening to.

I appreciate you obviously care about anti-piracy now that the likes of Newfield are making a more public stance against it, but seriously - get off your high horse. Yes, piracy hurts the producers, and yes, Newfield and the other producers have a serious right to post here and renounce it, but you really need to stop riding their wave like a frightened child.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 20 Jul 2009, 10:00

DJ Mike TJG wrote:
DarkSky wrote:I don't reply to that question.
So, that's a no then.

God, don't you get tired of going through this every time you latch on to some righteous cause as if being associated with it somehow makes us care what you think in any way?

We care about Newfield and what he thinks because he produces Eurobeat. You know, that stuff that all of us care about listening to.

I appreciate you obviously care about anti-piracy now that the likes of Newfield are making a more public stance against it, but seriously - get off your high horse. Yes, piracy hurts the producers, and yes, Newfield and the other producers have a serious right to post here and renounce it, but you really need to stop riding their wave like a frightened child.
All I do, is try to convince people to stop with the piracy.
I don't get tired because of this, because I really really want that it to stop... to prevent that there is going to be an end of eurobeat very soon.
I know there are people who think I exaggerate, ok.. I don't think so.
Now I said what I wanted to say, and I won't post any messages like I did before on IDforums about this subject.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 20 Jul 2009, 11:34

While IDW is a major source of eurobeat piracy, it'll be an arduous task to stop it entirely. With all these private trackers around these days, it seems fruitless to try to end it. May as well just learn to live with piracy rather than lose sleep over it.

It appears that Newfield is just inciting fear among the IDW-goers to stop them uploading the Eurobeat Masters albums, which is fair enough, considering they are his compilations. Newfield can't do much in regards to the piracy of Super Eurobeat albums though; that's Avex's responsibility to sue, so all Newfield can do is urge Avex to act.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 20 Jul 2009, 12:01

Jay wrote:While IDW is a major source of eurobeat piracy, it'll be an arduous task to stop it entirely. With all these private trackers around these days, it seems fruitless to try to end it. May as well just learn to live with piracy rather than lose sleep over it.

It appears that Newfield is just inciting fear among the IDW-goers to stop them uploading the Eurobeat Masters albums, which is fair enough, considering they are his compilations. Newfield can't do much in regards to the piracy of Super Eurobeat albums though; that's Avex's responsibility to sue, so all Newfield can do is urge Avex to act.
I know that there are only illegal activaties going on in the Music and Torrent section. So you might be right. I think IDForums should create a no-piracy policy, and first clean up their Music section.

I think Avex doesn't know what IDForums is, but ever they will find out.
And if they do, and they want to take action. This website's owner should really watch out. and then I think the only think he can do to prevent himself from money claims by Avex is shutting down his website.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 20 Jul 2009, 13:18

DarkSky wrote:I think IDForums should create a no-piracy policy, and first clean up their Music section.
Sorry to break your bubble, but, that won't happen. Word from the owner.
DarkSky wrote:I think Avex doesn't know what IDForums is, but ever they will find out.
And if they do, and they want to take action. This website's owner should really watch out. and then I think the only think he can do to prevent himself from money claims by Avex is shutting down his website.
The owner is much more sly than Avex. So, shutting us down is unlikely. And, he will always find a way to have the higher end of things.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

pokecapn
Eurobeat Boom

Post by pokecapn » 21 Jul 2009, 01:44

DarkSky: Tell me with a straight face that the Dancemania Series died due to piracy and not because everyone, including the artists, lost interest in eurodance.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Jul 2009, 06:21

I hate when memebers try to say they have never in thier life pirated a cd by trying to uprise an antipiracy cause.

here is my deal, If something isn't printed anymore like vinyls or certain That's Eurobeat series or such, then pirating is the only way to get them sometimes. Then you gotta do what you gotta do :P

valiant
Eurobeat Master

Post by valiant » 21 Jul 2009, 06:53

DarkSky wrote:
I know that there are only illegal activaties going on in the Music and Torrent section. So you might be right. I think IDForums should create a no-piracy policy, and first clean up their Music section.

I think Avex doesn't know what IDForums is, but ever they will find out.
No one in idworld would care what you think, self righteous pirate.
Dima: The God of Eurobeat