Eurobeat Labels: The Complete Catalogue

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
MarkIventi
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MarkIventi » 04 Sep 2014, 16:51

Dominique Pratt = Clara Moroni

Annerley has never sung on Vibration, only on LED pre-1994 (X-Sample, Toni H, etc.)
She did write a few songs for Gino Caria on VIB. But during Vibration she never released anything for ANY other label than X-Energy, because of the Whigfield popularity...

This is also why there are no Annerley songs on A.Beat-C between 1995 and after 2000!

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Re: Eurobeat Labels: The Complete Catalogue

Post by Delta » 27 Apr 2015, 23:38

Eurobeat Labels: The Complete Catalogue (Version 3.4)

You really need to update vocalists' names in some labels XP it seems unclear ;) ;)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Apr 2015, 05:15

MarkIventi
It does make sense since she and Gino Caria collborated alot on his last TIME records productions, but she doesn't sound like Clara on "Always On My Mind". I never woulda guessed she sung under Dominique Pratt?

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 06 May 2015, 00:48

drnrg wrote:MarkIventi
It does make sense since she and Gino Caria collborated alot on his last TIME records productions, but she doesn't sound like Clara on "Always On My Mind". I never woulda guessed she sung under Dominique Pratt?
She's clearly not Clara... though in this part (https://youtu.be/neUPI5a1vvI?t=54s), the back vocals sound sooo much like hers

And at the beginning of the lyrics part Dom sounds like Helena...
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 06 May 2015, 01:25

It doesn't sound like either person. There was a vocalist named Patrizia Piola, who worked heavily at Vibration throughout the late 90s and recorded the TIME song The Power of Love as Suzy Lane, but I don't think it's her either.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 09 Nov 2015, 18:05

About A.Beat-C. what I can be sure now, what isn't still corrected, perchaps I will only repeat and I hope everybody knows that already after these first guesses around 10 years ago.

The one additional fact about Alessandra Gatti. Although Bratt Sinclaire wrote for her many songs, also independent in the separate studio of A.Beat-C., and although he later engaged Clara Moroni to backing vocals, Alessandra Gatti has never sung with Clara Moroni, she's never met her in any studio anytime, especially in "competitive" labels like Delta. For me an obvious exception for some artists, about cooperation with many record companies. Just what Bratt Sinclaire was doing totally lonely and who he hired is another story, in A.Beat-C. as well.

Groove Twins "Love Bang Bang" is solo by Clara Moroni, I don't know who and how could hear there some second voice by Alessandra Gatti. Groove Twins was usually a duo, but not in this track.

Three songs under the name Aleph in 1997 and 1998 sang Paolo Campitelli.

And what I've written here already, Francesca Contini has never sung anything. Chiara De Pieri should replace all positions as vocalist. She probably doesn't want to be famous and wants to keep privacy, singing only for a pleasure.

Last edited by Crockett on 27 Aug 2016, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 10 Nov 2015, 05:45

As for Madison, she did few duet projects like Delta Queens in "Baccarah" and Za-Za in "Love & Money" :)

As everyone know, "Sara" from Delta is Sara Righetto, "Crystal" is Rachel Fellini (known as Rachael Doran) and "Francie"is another vocalist who also worked in Hi-Site with "Loving You" as Jusy & Shara with Sara Righetto :P

Maybe Mad Max is Alessandro Gilardi but it's not confirmed :3 All I noticed is that since he started working in Dima with "Baby Go", this same voice strangly appeared, so it could be him ;) OH and the female vocalist in The Frisbees isn't Sara Righetto, but Sara Conato OR Sara Olivari :P

Simon Koh is Simone Coen, "Die Die" was sung by Luca Torchiani as Cody, Kochiss is probably him too, Luke has always been one singer: Luca Torchiani, Paul Dickenson is still unknown :/ Marika C. could be Marika Capaldi....
Crockett wrote:About A.Beat-C. what I can be sure now or what it isn't still corrected, perhaps I hope I will only repeat that and I hope everybody knows that already after these first guesses 10 years ago.

The one additional fact about Alessandra Gatti. Although Bratt Sinclaire wrote for her many songs, also independent in the separate studio of A.Beat-C., and although he later engaged Clara Moroni to backing vocals, Alessandra Gatti has never sung with Clara Moroni, she's never met her in any studio anytime, especially in competitive labels like Delta. For me an obvious exception for some artists, about cooperation with many labels. Just what did Bratt Sinclaire totally lonely and who he hired is another story, in A.Beat-C. as well.

Groove Twins "Love Bang Bang" is solo by Clara Moroni, I don't know who and how could hear there some second voice by Alessandra Gatti. Groove Twins was usually a duo, but not in this track.

Three songs under the name Aleph in 1997 and 1998 sang Paolo Campitelli.

And what I've written here already, Francesca Contini has never sung anything. Chiara De Pieri should replace all positions as vocalist. She probably doesn't want to be famous and wants to keep privacy, singing only for a pleasure.

I think the one who sang with Clara Moroni is Elena Ferretti :x If we listen correctly "Lay Your Hands On Me", "My Bandido" or "Big Desire", we hear more Clara than Elena, but still can recognize her :3

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 14 Dec 2015, 04:39

DMI Vocalists:

Sara: Sara Righetto
Kochiss: Sergio Cocchi
Simon Koh: Simone Coen
Crystal: Rachel Fellini (except ''Miracle Of Love'' by Sara Righetto)

Delta Queens: Clara Moroni + Elena Ferretti (My Bandido), ''Madison'' (Baccarah), Daniela Rando (1996-1998, 2000-2004 (last song: ''Goodbye My Love'')), Nathalie Aarts (Get Up + Music Has The Power) & Elisa Rosselli (2004-2009)

Za-Za: Clara Moroni (except ''It's Only Love''*)+ Elena Ferretti (Big Desire), ''Madison'' (Love & Money), Daniela Rando (1997-1999), Roberta Grana (Come And Go), Nathalie Aarts (Wanna Be With You) & Elisa Rosselli (Dance To The Music)

''It's Only Love'': Daniela Rando & Antonella Melone

Drama: Clara Moroni (1995-1996, 1998-2003) + Elena Ferretti (Lay Your Hands On Me), Antonella Melone (1996-1998 (last song: ''While My Love Awaits'')) & Daniela Rando (1996-2003)

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 17 Apr 2016, 14:26

Whoa... It's been much longer than I expected! The good times of being a student are now far behind me and work has been eating up a lot of my time recently. However, I really don't want the Eurobeat Labels Catalogue to die and I'm planning to convert the huge and rather messy Excel sheet into a searchable online database in the coming months. Thanks a lot for the updates on vocalists - it's great that there are still people curious to find out the real voices behind so many still-undiscovered aliases. I will be adding the new vocalist information, as well as all new Eurobeat tracks, to the new database.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Apr 2016, 15:15

You should still make the Excel document available for those who want to search offline. And an update is really well overdue!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 17 Apr 2016, 15:17

The Excel version is and will be available for download, no worries! And yes, I do understand that a lot of new songs and new information has appeared over the last 3 years, and will do all I can to keep the database up to date.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 17 Apr 2016, 19:47

cheeseman wrote:The Excel version is and will be available for download, no worries! And yes, I do understand that a lot of new songs and new information has appeared over the last 3 years, and will do all I can to keep the database up to date.
Make sure you update the vocalists in Delta, Time, A.Beat-C, and all others where you know their identities ^^

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 27 Jun 2016, 00:11

#Infinity wrote:Does anyone else have a vague feeling that Ileyna of Love Explosion might be Marina Santelli (Mari-San), since the vocalist during the verse especially sounds pretty darn similar to her tone-wise imo.
Ilenya is Ilenia Dore ^^

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 27 Jun 2016, 01:49

Plus, T.H. Virgin was Patrizia Saitta, and she also was involved in Time Records as Niki Niki, Patricia, Claire Deny, Marie Belle and many other duet projects with Elena Ferretti such as Macho Gang, High Frequency, Kate & Karen, Eurosisters and Gipsy & Queen ^^

Also sang for Power Records as Patricia Lloyd :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 27 Aug 2016, 14:54

I'll just leave a note here:

The famous Eurobeat Girl track "Rockydance" is written has one word, not two. (Yeah, it's written as "Rocky Dance" in the catalog).

You can see the back cover of SEB 81 on discogs here:
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Super-E ... es/1062301

Additionally, the extended version available on iTunes also has it written in one word:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/super ... d323852018

Yep. Typo detected.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!