Super Eurobeat 203

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Apr 2010, 02:19

Jay
I guess 'aishu,' 'male,' and 'Saifam' don't mix, eh?
Even thier more Aishu sounding male songs have a Boom Boom Beat to them. remember Man Of The Moon- Mark Foster? Other than that one I'm drawing a blank. Farina definately has what it takes to writer a more Aishu sounding male song, but I think he left that style behind in the 90's with songs like Alphatown- Heart To Heart , Dr. Love- Romance ect...

Jay
HRG have brief flashes of inspiration like other labels (re: 'Stargate') but their sounds generally are too repetitive. As for that riff they keep using, compare 'In Your Car' or 'Wild Boy Bad Love' to songs as far back as 'Intercooler' or 'Harajuku Girl.' Yes, it's not exactly the same riff, but if you listen closely it's essentially the same. I'm surprised nobody else has picked that up yet, or at the very least doesn't consider it a problem.
Those 3 are defienatly guilty of that crime. I can defientely see your point when listeners do not venture out from SEB for HRG Attack songs, they will certainly think the label is producing the same old same old, but try listening to there other new songs like Anthem, Try my Sister, That's My Car, Black Jack Fever. Different rffs and different ideas. I guess AVEX likes the same old same old :???:

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 20 Apr 2010, 03:11

drnrg wrote:Jay
I guess 'aishu,' 'male,' and 'Saifam' don't mix, eh?
Even thier more Aishu sounding male songs have a Boom Boom Beat to them. remember Man Of The Moon- Mark Foster? Other than that one I'm drawing a blank. Farina definately has what it takes to writer a more Aishu sounding male song, but I think he left that style behind in the 90's with songs like Alphatown- Heart To Heart , Dr. Love- Romance ect...
I need a doctor for my, need a doctor for my looooove~

http://www.eurobeat-prime.com/database. ... e&search=1

Quite the beuatiful track I discovered thanks to SEB 197 ♥ I guess there is some good male Saifam Aishu out there 8)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Apr 2010, 04:45

Densetsu13

Quite the beuatiful track I discovered thanks to SEB 197 ♥ I guess there is some good male Saifam Aishu out there
You had never heard that one before? Beautiful indeed. You know that track missed it's first extended appearance by one Eurobeat Flash vol. Corraini was certainly one to provide slower male tracks for Saifam. Let Your Body Rock and My Blue Eyes are two more Saifam classics from the BBB era.

Anyway, I just remebered amotherone I have on vinyl. Hold Me Tonight- Roby & Sara with Roberto Gabrielli vocals. Wonderful track ala' Saifam aishu.

MAtRiCks
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MAtRiCks » 20 Apr 2010, 16:28

drnrg wrote:Densetsu13

Quite the beuatiful track I discovered thanks to SEB 197 ♥ I guess there is some good male Saifam Aishu out there
You had never heard that one before? Beautiful indeed.
I know eh, this boy has been lacking some serious Eurobeat Flash input over the past years, and he's only starting to catch up now. Still, somehow he's lucky. A whole series like EBF to discover is like having an unopened treasure chest all to yourself.

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 21 Apr 2010, 01:45

by far the best EBF song is Batman Is Bruce Wayne its such a great song good old HRG i love the old HRG newer style?? meh!!

can anyone imagin dave singing tryme in a vynil jumpsuit doing the parapara dace at the same time?? platform shoes as well
hehe cross dressing dave!!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Apr 2010, 07:44

Gorgia_v
by far the best EBF song is Batman Is Bruce Wayne its such a great song good old HRG i love the old HRG newer style?? meh!!
I have to agree on Bat Man Is Bruce Wayne is one of HRG's most original songs melody wise and Title wise. Gabrielli's vocals and riff gave the song such a classic HRG Attack chaotic sound. An untouchable song in my eyes.

MAtRiCks
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MAtRiCks » 21 Apr 2010, 12:26

Batman is Bruce Wayne is cool, but what about Mad Cow, Beast Girl, Boom Boom Sexy Lady, Take My Hammer, Suck-A-Bazooka, Bandolero Comanchero, Tornado Superchild, etc.?? IMO, there's WAY too many amazing HRG attack male hits from EBF to choose only one. And don't get me started on the HRG female work from that era!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 21 Apr 2010, 17:16

I totally agree with HI-NRG ATTACK at its best on EBF. Of course, their Euromach era wasn't bad either, but the melodies, riff, and vocals were just amazing in the early years. Can anyone say, Darkmoon Fighter?!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 21 Apr 2010, 21:27

I loved HRG during the Euromach and Euroflash days, it was always hit after hit. I've actually been buying a lot of Euromach lately for more or less that reason. I'll always respect HRG for amazing songs like 'Black Magic,' 'Go Nakata,' etc. I just wish they could reproduce all that magic today.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Apr 2010, 23:23

very seldom do I not like a HRG Attack song. It has to have superhyped female vocals and silly like to fall in that catagory. I'm not a big fan of those Valefare songs. On the other hand I did quite enjoy Gucci Girl and Sex On The Beach. I practically like a male sung songs. Rehashed or not.

This only goes for TIME as well.

Will154
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Will154 » 22 Apr 2010, 03:07

I'm sorry to interupt a conversation if there was one xD but i have a pretty strange question... Is Newfield still in Eurobeat or Delta at all ?
He's been saying on april 1st he was out of Delta , no one believed him. But then he said later on it wasn't a joke. And there hasn't been a Newfield produced track in a while right ?
...So is one of my greatest Eurobeat producers still in Eurobeat ? :O

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 22 Apr 2010, 03:17

Will154 wrote:I'm sorry to interupt a conversation if there was one xD but i have a pretty strange question... Is Newfield still in Eurobeat or Delta at all ?
He's been saying on april 1st he was out of Delta , no one believed him. But then he said later on it wasn't a joke. And there hasn't been a Newfield produced track in a while right ?
...So is one of my greatest Eurobeat producers still in Eurobeat ? :O
When The Sun Goes Down by Ken Blast was partially written by him and produced by him too. It was on 201. He might not be out completely but he seems to be doing a more Maiolini thing and getting other producers while he runs Delta as an executive producer.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 22 Apr 2010, 05:58

thejti wrote: When The Sun Goes Down by Ken Blast was partially written by him and produced by him too. It was on 201. He might not be out completely but he seems to be doing a more Maiolini thing and getting other producers while he runs Delta as an executive producer.
It was actually lyrically written by Vince DeGiorgio. Newfield did not compose or write "When The Sun Goes Down" in its basic form. He did, however, compose the intro until juuuust after the DUN DDDUN DDDUN DDUN DDDUNNNNN! (The "hits")
I don't see much on his Facebook 100% confirming that he's retiring. He does admit to doing another piece for Marc B though.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Danko
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Danko » 22 Apr 2010, 09:44

Damit when will previews come! I can't wait anymore! :D

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Apr 2010, 21:06

Danko wrote:Damit when will previews come! I can't wait anymore! :D
Next Wednesday probably - normally they appear 1 week before release :)