Dima Music V2.0 Website

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 01 Aug 2010, 22:15

I've pretty much given up on eurobeat, but Don't Stop My Music Tonight and Bastard Man is simply amazing.
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 01 Aug 2010, 22:33

I've just added the pictures that were made last week in the studio to the website, that means; more pictures of every artist (except Max Zero) added to the staff page:

http://dimamusic.net/staff.php

jp75
Eurobeat Fan

Post by jp75 » 01 Aug 2010, 23:51

I totally agree with aXu, dont stop my music tonight is brillant!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Aug 2010, 06:46

Crap, I want to hear the trance songs!

...I also want to buy music...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Aug 2010, 07:10

the_ditz
So hang on a sec...

Are the tracks listed in the order or they produced? I'm getting a bit confused with the regular cat nos (DM...), the techno ones (DMT) and the unreleased ones (DMUN). I'm assuming that the unreleased ones might be some of the first to be made available for purchase from the site?

The Max Zero I Want It All sample doesn't seem to be working for me... Confused
From my understanding and if indeed the songs are listed in production order, than I'm getting the impreesion that all these songs were written before SEB 201 was released. I'm starting to think "Bang Bang Cowboy" was actually produced before "Say Goodbye" .Many of those songs also carry a heavy Euopanic sound ,like Bastartd Man. Don't Stop My Music Tonight, TIME to Fly, ect.. which furthers my susícions, that AVEX is indeed looking for a totally new sound for SEB, therefore that being the reason that these songs were rejected. doubt Darksky was even abord when these were produced?

aXu
I've pretty much given up on eurobeat, but Don't Stop My Music Tonight and Bastard Man is simply amazing.
It's more like I've given up on songs like those making thier SEB appearance, unless on nonstop form. It's a real shame, because back in the early 2000s songs like Bang Bang Cowboy and Bastard man would be instant bombas. Who in thier right Eurobeat mind rejects those two songs

I give all the Dima trax a solid 10. He sounds so wonderfully agressive on the vocals. Bang bang Cowboy gets a 10+++. Max Zero's song kinda throws me off on that key cahnge and the chorus and riff sound exactly the same. The female songs are surpringly peppy, but my favs are without a doubt Burning Tonight and Slave of the Rythm

I guess Super Eurobeat Lover was Dima's entry on the Super Eurobeat theme. I actually would have loved that song had it made it's appeaence on SEB. :?

I hope Stardust shows up on SEB 207 :grin:

Anyway, some quick thoughts.

1. David Dima- Bastard Man
Classic Dima style that I'm starting to allready miss
10+

2. Nicole Lee- Slave Of The Rythm
Has the female epic sound I love. Fast riff too.
10/10

3. Cindy Cooper- TIME to Fly
I also miss Europanic style. Eurobeat's sound is surely changing.
8/10

4. Mr. Moog- Bang Bang Cowboy
Sounds like Claudio brought a bit of the HRG Attack sound to this one.
10+

5. David Dima- Don't Stop My Music Tonight.
Another classic sound I closely asscociate Dima with. I can't believe this song didn't make its SEB appearance. It's perfect Eurobeat IMOP. ..and that's only listeing to the chorus and riff.
10+

6. David Dima & Lisa- It's Just Another Song For You.
Cute likable song, better than most with that kinda structure.
8/10

7. Aleky- Ready To Fly
probobly the least intersting sample that I heard on the list. The melody in the verses sounded pretty good, but the rest was too peppy.
7-/10

8. Stephy- Save My World
This song could proboly grow on me just for her vocals alone. It gives the song the epic value.
8+/10

9. David Dima- Runnaway
I call this Dima's guitar fest Eurobeat. Its those songs that have a epic feel, but he can also play around more in the synth department. The chorus sounds aggressive enought for me.
9+/10

10. Krystal- Take Me To Heaven
I notice most of these titales have the rehash effect. Could that also be a reason they were rejected. Anyway, nice song, but nothing fresh.
7+/10

11. Krystal- Burning Tonight
Now this is more like it. It has a mashup of Europanic style and new SEB sound. I really wanna hear more.
10/10

12. David Dima- Super Eurobeat Lover
The more I listen to this preview, the more I wonder why it didn't make the cut. It's epíc and has the right feel for SEB 's new era.
10/10

13. David Dima- Walk This Way
I really wish Dima would bring back his classic alias like Bravo and jackie O, for his different style of songs. I think this song actually fits the Dream Fighters theme quite nicely.
9/10

14. Max Zero- I Want it All
I'm having a bit of trouble accepting that key change. Espeially since the chorus starts off with a classic Eurobeat vibe and guess wha?t that's not Thomas singing, not by a long shot.LOL! These songs are pretty old aren't
they?
8-/10

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 04 Sep 2010, 18:27

Update

Short message from Stephy, the song in the background is not ''Awake'':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_K8ew7Q0Lk

Studio ''tour''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZk-CSec1Q

All is magic video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDOwQhFFSzU

I hope to upload a few more later...

ryosuke63
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by ryosuke63 » 04 Sep 2010, 18:41

Looks great! Thanks for uploading. :grin:
Channel Q | YouTube | Twitter
AquaBawks wrote:You can't spell very xenophobic douchebags without a-v-e-x.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 12 Sep 2010, 13:50

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Sep 2010, 04:41

Awesome. I miss the King Of The World sound from Dima. Hopefully another one is in the works. 8)

What's the song playing in the backround of the first video? It sure isn't All ABout You. or rather I prefer that mix to the SEB one.

Danko
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Danko » 04 Oct 2010, 16:32

Any new information about digital shop? :)

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 05 Oct 2010, 12:57

Danko wrote:Any new information about digital shop? :)
Not that I've heard, but it's been so long that I've lost hope on it already.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 05 Oct 2010, 17:55

Tiger wrote:
Last I heard was that they were trying to ensure that all artists, writers and producers were registered with ASCAP to ensure they are all paid the relevant royalties for online sales. Not sure how that process is going, but that was what I remember DarkSky mentioning.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 05 Oct 2010, 19:11

the_ditz wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Last I heard was that they were trying to ensure that all artists, writers and producers were registered with ASCAP to ensure they are all paid the relevant royalties for online sales. Not sure how that process is going, but that was what I remember DarkSky mentioning.
ASCAP? Wouldn't a membership with SIAE be negotiable with ASCAP by default, or is the American agency that much better? Being a member of ASCAP myself, I'm curious.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 05 Oct 2010, 19:20

A SIAE membership is quite expensive, anyway..
There are some more important things to do at the moment, but I'll promise you to look again if it's possible to sell the songs.

It's very important to know who exactly made the song, in order to make sure everybody gets paid the right amount. A ''Dima music MP3'' shop is not possible because publishing on our own is not allowed.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 05 Oct 2010, 21:21

If one is a member of ASCAP, he can only be a member of ASCAP
(that is if you are an american,.. europeans may still do their own thing
behind ASCAP's back..).

Another thing...such memberships guarantee nothing.....