Super Eurobeat 215

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 30 May 2011, 08:55

For some reason that link is not working for me, this one is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTVPuIljKVs

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 30 May 2011, 12:36

I still feel like laughing whenever I hear Dima singing the "Fly" on the 2nd line of the chorus. But hey, that sounds like a nice song, now I am looking forward to it. Bring on 215.

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 30 May 2011, 21:51

avex must be reading my mind, the other day after listening to a euromach CD i thought "where is christine these days??" and here she is!! i cant wait she has always been one of my fave artists.

also i think its great that HRG has done a crazy speedy song, after so many slower songs it is actually a refreshment to why i love HRG....

with the line up of artsits i think this album will be one of the best for the 200's and are my eyes playing tricks on me?? no saifam yay!! no shitty Dancemania rejects!!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 31 May 2011, 03:06

DarkSky wrote:For some reason that link is not working for me, this one is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTVPuIljKVs
Typo on my part here, this is indeed the video I tried to post.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 31 May 2011, 20:17

the_ditz wrote:DOCTOR DOCTOR (70&80 EUROGROOVES MIX) / LISA JOHNSON

Interesting... is this like what they did with the Jager bonus mixes at the end of 211 (I think) where they had two remixes as one physical track?
iTunes/morawin only song. Mweb. ;(!

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 01 Jun 2011, 13:39

Sunrise is like.. the best slow Eurobeat song I've ever heard! :P (listen to it carefully so you know what it really is about, don't forget about the sound effect in the intro & outro, the siren..)
Beautiful boy is.. the best happy Eurobeat song I've ever heard!! :!: (the riff <3)
Maximisin' is the best pop Eurobeat song I've ever heard :eek:
Power Two is one of the best aggressive Eurobeat songs I've ever heard 8)
Mecha Fireball is the best Hi-NGR Attack song I've ever heard :grin:

SEB215 <3
Go Go Super Eurobeat haha :P
Last edited by DarkSky on 01 Jun 2011, 22:59, edited 5 times in total.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 01 Jun 2011, 17:33

Mecha Fireball sounds like 'Mecca Firebomb'. :')

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 01 Jun 2011, 20:06

MKwiakaku wrote:Mecha Fireball sounds like 'Mecca Firebomb'. :')
Regarding HRG...

I am ok with silly HRG style, as long as it remains only for the macho (male) aliases.

They must always keep doing 'em girls right...cuz their italo girls style is a true thing of beuty... Towel Of Love is very pleasing indeed...

p.s.

@LeBon...Official extended 1 song sample of forthcoming AFK album...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBQH2OZ3

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 02 Jun 2011, 00:12

I bought the three SCP tracks on this album from iTunes. Hotblade's track is awesome as expected. As demonstrated by his other tracks, it's like a mix of the power and energy of Go 2 along with some Euromach energy. Alix has awesome vocals (in fact, she sounds a whole lot like Melissa White) and her style is cool. The music is very much a Melissa White track with a synth hook that sounds like the melody of "You Spin Me Round". Unfortunately, I believe that Christine is getting stuck with some goofy style which although the song sounds better than Bigga Boom, it's not that much different. I miss her style from "Yeah!, Rain, Me, Myself & I, and Viva La Noche".
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Jun 2011, 06:21

thejti
Alix has awesome vocals (in fact, she sounds a whole lot like Melissa White) and her style is cool. The music is very much a Melissa White track with a synth hook that sounds like the melody of "You Spin Me Round".
Suddenly this song has risen up in the super anticipated catagory. :wink:

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 03 Jun 2011, 22:08

instead of being anticipated why not just buy from itunes? the delicious remix is awesome!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 03 Jun 2011, 23:19

Gorgia_v wrote:instead of being anticipated why not just buy from itunes? the delicious remix is awesome!
+1. I'm happy I bought it. ;D

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 Jun 2011, 03:21

Gorgia_v
instead of being anticipated why not just buy from itunes? the delicious remix is awesome!
hmmm..I don't do itunes nor ipad, so I kinda gotta wait for the cd to be fully content :grin:

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 05 Jun 2011, 00:42

Absolutely loving Dancin' Together, especially that one... drum/synth rhythmic bit they throw in. Very happy/bouncy. Can see this one being very polarizing, though.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 05 Jun 2011, 04:39

Mikaeru wrote:Absolutely loving Dancin' Together, especially that one... drum/synth rhythmic bit they throw in. Very happy/bouncy. Can see this one being very polarizing, though.
I think that song would've been better suited for the Kiki & Fancy alias. It's a catchy song, but I really, really don't like the direction Christine is headed in... It's almost as if SCP are treating that alias as a joke now, which is both sad and disconcerting.

Anyway, I found this album to contain far more long-lasting productions than other albums in the 210s so far. 'Power Two', 'Skylight', 'Time Of Fighters' and 'Sunrise' seem to be keepers, and the Alix/Nuage and Dream Fighters songs aren't too bad either. I was extremely disappointed with HRG and the Delta Queens song though ('Love Is Like A Rain' is easily the worst song ever released under that alias), and I've already forgotten what the Heather and Candy More songs sound like.