Super Eurobeat 215

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 20 May 2011, 22:30

Vadim wrote:And, on a side note...hey, whatz up with our samples...??!
I'm sure they'll randomly appear at time when no-one is expecting it! I've been checking everyday (often several times a day) and the future links still return "Not Found" errors.

What makes things worse is that I go to Australia on 30th May - a whole day before this album will be released on iTunes - therefore I'll need to wait until I'm back on 12th June to get my hands on it! :(

So I'm hoping for some juicy samples to fill my head with awesome melodies and tide me over... :P

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 21 May 2011, 19:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGVlqJbOuwo

Maybe it can help to tie over for just a bit....

Not strictly eurobeat...but this new tune is awesome...
Should be up on iTunes soon..

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 21 May 2011, 22:14

HOLY SH--! That's the stuff! Chorus is amazing. Let me know when it's out!

...This means I need to let my curiosity take over more often... if it always leads to awesome stuff like that :D
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 23 May 2011, 21:43

Dear Avex, could we have our samples, pretty please..?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 May 2011, 06:49

Well they took the link off, because of some rights crap. and I seriously doubt AVEX had anything to with it? Or did they?

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 24 May 2011, 13:07

drnrg wrote:Well they took the link off, because of some rights crap. and I seriously doubt AVEX had anything to with it? Or did they?
We shall overcome this (adversity) ...
It's only a week to go ...

Anyway...I have a feeling that Tora's gonna hit like a thunder///...

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 24 May 2011, 16:42

http://cnt01.labelgate.com/morawin/top/ ... 215-01.asx

Something went wrong in their upload process?

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 24 May 2011, 17:22

The samples work, and Dancin' Together / Christine sounds REALLY GOOD. I'm surprised by this album overall too. I will enjoy it I think.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 24 May 2011, 18:17

01 HOTBLADE / POWER TWO (SCP) - Sounds like a step back from LH into safer areas, but as long as it isn't bland, it's all fine.
02 TORA / NO TURNING BACK (SinclaireStyle) - Meh, don't hear anything attractive in it for now.
03 DAVE RODGERS / SKYLIGHT (SunFire) - I definitely wasn't expecting something this mellow. The way I see it, it probably won't strike a chord with many fellow forumers but I still think it's one of the better samples of the bunch. Gotta have a riff.
04 ALIX / MAXMISIN' (SCP) - Heavy influence from mainstream pop as usual. Love that beat and vocalist though, definitely on my to watch list.
05 DREAM FIGHTERS / ARE YOU READY TO FLY (Dima Music) - Something sounds odd about this track, I think it's the way Dima is singing, it sounds sort of amusing.
06 DELTA QUEENS / LOVE IS LIKE A RAIN (Delta) - The riff sounds like it would be killer but the chorus it showcases sounds er ... lacklustre.
07 JEFF DRILLER / MECHA FIREBALL (Hi-NRG Attack) - The true form of Hi-NRG Attack. Not really liking the vocals, but riff sounds like it could be killer.
08 LUKE / TIME OF FIGHTERS (Delta) - Huh, this is Luke? Definitely doesn't sound like him though. Not sure what to make of this one but I didn't like this sample.
09 CANDY MORE / I'LL FLY (Go-Go's Music) - Blah GGM, doesn't sound like hit material to me.
10 CHRISTINE / DANCIN' TOGHETHER (SCP) - Ew, heck no, sounds so childish. Might please upbeat eurobeat fans though.
11 BORIS / SHALAKA BOOM (Delta) - Definitely the best Delta sample out of the three, vocalist sounds rugged but the melody has potential.
12 HEATHER / BEAUTIFUL BOY (Dima Music) - Um, doesn't sound like my cup of tea but would listen anyways.
13 CINDY & CY-RO / TOWER OF LOVE (Hi-NRG Attack) - No ... Just no,
14 DAVID DIMA / SUNRISE (Dima Music) - Um ... mixed feelings on this one. On one hand, it sounds like hit material but I can't exactly say that I like this sample as well. Blah, we'll see. [/quote]

All in all, the only two songs I am really looking forward to is Maximisin' and Skylight. Very disappointing bunch of samples overall.
Last edited by WNight on 24 May 2011, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 24 May 2011, 18:41

Sounds like another pretty mediocre batch to me. A few tracks sound like they have potential, but for the most part, these samples just aren't doing it for me.
ImageImage

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 24 May 2011, 18:56

Candy More sounds like Esther...

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 24 May 2011, 19:41

Thanx to Avex for a decent quality of samples...Snippets are on target..
02 TORA / NO TURNING BACK (SinclaireStyle) - Meh, don't hear anything attractive in it for now.
You have some point...Tora's chorus should indeed have been stronger.
(A chorus could deliver a melodic punch, right from the start..).

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 24 May 2011, 22:22

Dammit, I knew I should've been on here earlier tonight for the samples!

I'm a bit too tired for these to really sink in properly, but the only three that really grab my attention at the moment in a good way for Power Two, Shalaka Boom and Sunrise (You'll Always Be Alive) - this last one in particular sounds like it will be the absolute hit of the album for me.

As a side note, it really sounds like Sinclaire has been listening to a lot of modern disco-style female tracks by SCP since No Turning Back sounds like a melodic homage to so many SCP tracks of recent years, especially Power Of My Love by Yo Shine. Can anyone else hear that??

At least he's managed to get his female aliases out of the massive tunnel that they seem to have been trapped in for so long...

Also, I'm surprised to hear Alix is a girl - but she has cute vocals... :)

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 25 May 2011, 03:31

Am I the only one who thinks Alix sounds like Nuage somewhat?

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 25 May 2011, 04:13

OMG I WIN HEATHER IS SARA!!!!!! I KNEW IT