Super Eurobeat 217

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 24 Jul 2011, 14:10

WNight wrote:
Tiger wrote:Up & Dance, Up & Go / Lou Master confirmed for SEB217 as it was SEF lesson.
Got a video link or something? Going by that title, I think it's safe to assume that eurogroove is coming back/it's an old time song?
No, it's SCP and it's too early right now.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 24 Jul 2011, 17:09

Tiger wrote:
WNight wrote:
Tiger wrote:Up & Dance, Up & Go / Lou Master confirmed for SEB217 as it was SEF lesson.
Got a video link or something? Going by that title, I think it's safe to assume that eurogroove is coming back/it's an old time song?
Credit and thanks to Kevin for the lesson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9H5Tg-s4jM

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 24 Jul 2011, 20:22

Tiger wrote:
Tiger wrote:
WNight wrote: Got a video link or something? Going by that title, I think it's safe to assume that eurogroove is coming back/it's an old time song?
Credit and thanks to Kevin for the lesson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9H5Tg-s4jM
This pretty much cements the "back to the old-school" route that SCP have been flirting with, and I couldn't be happier! Of course, I love the newer commercial influences that Jager has been bringing to the show, and Irene's slower disco-themed releases are still very welcome, but I first fell in love with SCP for the fast-paced agressive male tracks so Disconnected and Up & Dance, Up & Go sound just perfect for me!

Why does this release still seem soooooooo far away?? Lol :P

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 24 Jul 2011, 21:29

This is old school style Eurobeat. I can see the drnrg enjoying this song a lot.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 24 Jul 2011, 23:05

Up & Dance, Up & Go is really damn good.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Gorgia_v
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Gorgia_v » 25 Jul 2011, 00:05

Up & Dance, Up & Go its a pretty catchy song...sounds pretty damn good too!! cant wait for cd quality!

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 25 Jul 2011, 00:37

Jay wrote:
Will154 wrote:Don't you know that im Disconnected ?

http://youtu.be/De5OJwle8LM
You know, I've barely watched much ParaPara yet I've seen that same routine (or an extremely similar version of it) so many times now. If Avex/9LoveJ/whatever really wants the ParaPara revival they so desperately want, then cookie-cutter routines like that one just aren't going to cut it.

It's a nice song, but it's a real shame that it's brought down by an unoriginal and boring as bat shit routine.
I actually appreciate that someone who doesn't dance Para Para can see this as well. Unfortunately the truly original routines are few and far between.

This isn't to say that I dislike the routine for Disconnected, but it is indeed cookie cutter 9LoveJ. Same goes for Up & Dance, Up & Go @ SEF.

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 25 Jul 2011, 01:47

I think Disconnected is the better of the two but both are amazing (song wise not dance). Disconnected is so damn catchy. Sounds like newish SCP synths with Euromach energy. Hotblade is definately the new Fastway/Dusty.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 25 Jul 2011, 05:50

Disconnected is definitely the better song of the two as of now. It's catchiness level (judging by the video of course) is through the roof

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Jul 2011, 07:55

thejti
This is old school style Eurobeat. I can see the drnrg enjoying this song a lot.
Most Definately. For me Up & Dance, Up & Go steels the show. Disconnected kicks ass, as well, but Lou Master has that something extra that spells Bulls eye for me. The artist name and intro sounds like TIME and the sound has a bit of old school AbeatC as well, but its that riff that completely blows me away. very different for SCP, but at the same TIME you know its them. Even the vocalist makes his tone sound different. I'm not sure who he is, but he sounds great. Not too screamy as is usually the case with SCP. If this track makes the SEB 217 cut, then I just previewed the best song on the cd. So who is the singer? Sonic Ray? , someone new? It aint Ace, Fastway nor Jager.

Funny how these two trax seem to have nothing to do with the cd's cover sleeve.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 25 Jul 2011, 08:55

Lou Master sounds a bit like Ennio (Fastway) to me, but of course it's difficult to tell with the sound quality in the YouTube video.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 25 Jul 2011, 15:06

1. THE TOP/ KEN BLAST
2. ROCK MY HEART/ ROBERTA
3. FEEL THE MAGIC/ SALLY
4. DISCONNECTED/ HOTBLADE
5. UP&DANCE, UP&GO/ LOU MASTER
6. DANCE BOOM BOOM/ TIPSY&TIPSY
7. TOUCH ME/ NIKITA JR.
8. SUN FIRE/ DAVE&FUTURA
9. THE DARK SIDE OF YOUR MOON/ DEE DEE
10. FORGET MY HEART/ MARICA (samples really say marica)
11. YOU'RE AMAZING/ NORMA SHEFFIELD
12. EVERY HEART WANNA FLY/ IRENE
13. FLYING OVER THE SKY/ JUNGLE BILL
14. ROCKETMAN / MEGA NRG MAN
15. LONELY NIGHT(HEALING EUROGROOVES REMIX)/ HELENA
16. LONELY NIGHT(ITALO GROOVE ver.)/ HELENA (itunes only)

samples are up as well. Thanks to ENATIME for the news.

http://cnt01.labelgate.com/morawin/top/ ... 217-10.asx etc

Every Heart Wanna Fly love love love this song
Rocketman is pretty epic for Mega NRG Man. I'm a bit surprised.
Sally is Dima i'm pretty sure because of the guitars at the end.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 25 Jul 2011, 17:21

These samples aren't doing much at all. Most of them are pretty awful but when they are good, man they're good. Looking forward to these :

Disconnected / Hotblade - Like I have said previously, this song is MAD catchy and WAY better than Power Two. Best sounding sample of the album.
Up & Dance, Up & Go / Lou Master - Questionable alias, but this along with Disconnected could potentially be some of SCP's best work this year. I'll be watching ...
The Top / Ken Blast - Great sounding chorus, KB sure knows his thing.
Sun Fire / Dave & Futura - Probably just me, I can barely hear Dave's presence on this sample. I am not really a duet person, but much love to that flaming hot riff!

Oh, and most of the female tracks on here (Maybe except Irene and Marika's), smh.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 25 Jul 2011, 17:33

Just based on samples, I am looking forward to these:

The Top
Rock My Heart (yay for some good ol' Female Sinclaire stuff!)
Disconnected
Up & Dance, Up & Go
Dance Boom Boom (reminds me the sounds in the Ultra Parapara Dance album. Is this a cover or an original?)
Every Heart Wanna Fly
Rocketman

6 out of 15 isn't bad...

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 25 Jul 2011, 17:41

para_rigby wrote: Dance Boom Boom (reminds me the sounds in the Ultra Parapara Dance album. Is this a cover or an original?)
From the saifam.com thread, it is a cover. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RGI8ShScvk