Super Eurobeat 218

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Tiger
Master of Time

Super Eurobeat 218

Post by Tiger » 09 Jul 2011, 08:34

Release date: 9/7/11
price: 2520 yen
AVCD-10218

new songs yay

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 09 Jul 2011, 10:10

Also, confirmed on the DMI (Delta Music Industry) Facebook page:

Emmanuelle - Don't Forget To Love Me will be featured on this album. It's a "new artist", so 99.9% certain that means a new vocalist.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DMI-music ... 02?sk=wall

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 11 Jul 2011, 12:00

Emmanuelle is Daniela Rando. She appeared on SEB vol. 1 as a writer. :') She also was part of some eurodance group, but I couldn't find anything about that.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 11 Jul 2011, 13:41

she's also been with delta since the beginning ;-)

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 11 Jul 2011, 17:41

MKwiakaku wrote:Emmanuelle is Daniela Rando. She appeared on SEB vol. 1 as a writer. :') She also was part of some eurodance group, but I couldn't find anything about that.
Wow, is Daniela Rando back? That's the best eurobeat news I heard since a long time! Even though I'd rather seen her at SinclaireStyle :)

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 14 Jul 2011, 09:15

As on Dima Music Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/dimaofficial

So who knows... :D

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Jul 2011, 11:19

Cute Girl. 8) Really enjoyed Labyrinth Of Love. I love the plural sound of tracks instead of just track.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Aug 2011, 02:01

August 18. No cover. No Tracklist.
But I have some predictions...

Alix - Hello Kitty
Fastway - Ministry Of Power
Ace - Crazy On Emotions
:mrgreen:
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 19 Aug 2011, 05:54

I doubt 'Hello Kitty' will be on this album considering it was released on SEB Presents Sanrio Friends... And, as an aside, I have absolutely no idea why everybody is orgasming over that song. I like the odd Kiki & Fancy song so it's not a matter of style preference, but I just think Alix has somehow managed to accomplish the nigh-impossible feat of making a bubbly song sound boring/mundane.

Neither the Ace nor Fastway songs are particularly good either, so I'm secretly hoping they won't be on this release either. However, considering everything SCP has released on iTunes so far has subsequently shown up on SEB, I'm sure that they'll be on 218 (knowing my luck).

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 19 Aug 2011, 11:15

Jay wrote:I doubt 'Hello Kitty' will be on this album considering it was released on SEB Presents Sanrio Friends... And, as an aside, I have absolutely no idea why everybody is orgasming over that song. I like the odd Kiki & Fancy song so it's not a matter of style preference, but I just think Alix has somehow managed to accomplish the nigh-impossible feat of making a bubbly song sound boring/mundane.

Neither the Ace nor Fastway songs are particularly good either, so I'm secretly hoping they won't be on this release either. However, considering everything SCP has released on iTunes so far has subsequently shown up on SEB, I'm sure that they'll be on 218 (knowing my luck).
I happen to disagree. The Ace and Fastway songs are incredible. The Hello Kitty song is decent but I understand why the Japanese would love it so. It just screams happiness and parapara. But to each his or her own.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 19 Aug 2011, 12:01

thejti wrote:
Jay wrote:I doubt 'Hello Kitty' will be on this album considering it was released on SEB Presents Sanrio Friends... And, as an aside, I have absolutely no idea why everybody is orgasming over that song. I like the odd Kiki & Fancy song so it's not a matter of style preference, but I just think Alix has somehow managed to accomplish the nigh-impossible feat of making a bubbly song sound boring/mundane.

I happen to disagree. The Ace and Fastway songs are incredible. The Hello Kitty song is decent but I understand why the Japanese would love it so. It just screams happiness and parapara. But to each his or her own.
Agree totally with Jay regarding "Hello Kitty" (but we aren't really the target market for that track, are we?) but agree with thejti on the Ace & Fastway songs (Ace moreso than Fastway, as Crazy on Emotion has a beautiful groove that always puts a smile on my face) :)

I got so excited thinking a tracklist had been released for a second there :(

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 20 Aug 2011, 07:30

I would just like to add for the hell of it, that while Hello Kitty isn't exactly a top notch marketing target; if the japanese were ever to market SEB over here in baja, than Betty Boop would do wonders for the series. All the girls over here seem to be nuts over that character. :D

Even though I havn't heard that new Alix song, I fear something along the lines of that "I Love My Dog" travesty a few years back, so I'm not crossing my fingers.

n . paganini
Euro To B

Post by n . paganini » 20 Aug 2011, 12:51

ciao people,

found this little info on the SEF website, SEB 218 cover and the track from fastway "ministry of power" is this month,s euro lesson and appears on SEB 218.
cover looks amazing, nice chemical green !! ;-)

enjoy !!

http://www.yokoshou.com/sef/lesson.html

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 20 Aug 2011, 16:06

I hope that Ace's song would be on this album as well. Not just because it's nice to see the two kings of SCP appearing on the same album, but because judging by the 1:30 ITunes sample, Crazy On Emotion sounds way better than Ministry Of Power.

Btw, superb cover. 216 and 218 are now my top two SEB covers.

coco*tapioka
Euro To B

Post by coco*tapioka » 20 Aug 2011, 17:12

Click to buy @ CDJapan