Today's Tune

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 12 Sep 2013, 07:53

drnrg wrote: For me; it seems Loving Eurobeat and Boys Gone Wild are starting to sound particularly great.
Two of my favorites on 221 :)

Today's Tune:

Splash Wave - Giovanni Storm

Woooooooo I love it when something obscure turns out to be crazy awesome, though it makes me sad at the same time.

Unfortunately, the bass is rather weak, but that's what EQs are for.

MY WAVE IS FIRE!!!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 12 Sep 2013, 09:50

Welcome To The Music / Mega NRG Man

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Sep 2013, 03:39

Stephy - Heart's On Fire (akyr)
I had this mp3 tucked in a USB somwhere and I hadn't really heard it untill last night, but you all mention it when discussing Stephy's best works, so I had to hear what the fuss was about.

Incredible song. Everything that reminds me of Emotions is present.
Question: Since Akyr was like Newfield and Dima colab: was this Stephy song also?

My top 3 Stephy songs are now as follows.

1. Emotions
Untouchable as a Eurobeat song in all eras.

2. Speed Demon
Dima's best Stephy material

3. Heart's On Fire
Simplky one of her best works and for me sounds like new material, since I just heard it. :D

Just came up with this one a few hours ago.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 13 Sep 2013, 06:33

My 3 favourite Stephy songs have to be

1. Out Of Love
Really powerful song, which fits Stephy like a glove

2. Mad Desire
Same as above

3. Fall In Love
A more lighthearted entry, but still shows off that beautiful Stephy voice with a pinch of Clara in the background :D

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 Sep 2013, 14:59

Live In Tokyo / Kelly Wright

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 14 Sep 2013, 02:38

Lionheart / Lisa Lion

All three of Lisa Lion's solo tracks are phenomenal, and this is not an exception. Really slick production and a beautifully phrased tune make this often overlooked song a classic. It's too bad this artist wasn't active at SCP for very long because she brought a considerable depth to the label that the other female aliases could not match.
ImageImage

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 14 Sep 2013, 08:44

Today's song:

Higher & Higher / Lolita

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 14 Sep 2013, 21:32

Baby Gold / Let's fall in love together

Eurobeat Cool

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Sep 2013, 03:49

EurothunderNL
Baby Gold / Let's fall in love together

Eurobeat Cool
I lovew it when members hold close to thier hearts some of the lesser known songs.

I'll follow your leaed and choose

Fulvia Coupe- Without You I Feel Blue (HRG287)
have you guys heard this song? It really breaks away from the normal stylings of HRG Attack material. I'll go as far as to say that it heavily reminds me of DELTA works during the Bratt Sinclaire years. It just sounds so different from start to finish.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 15 Sep 2013, 06:51

drnrg wrote:Fulvia Coupe- Without You I Feel Blue (HRG287)
have you guys heard this song? It really breaks away from the normal stylings of HRG Attack material. I'll go as far as to say that it heavily reminds me of DELTA works during the Bratt Sinclaire years. It just sounds so different from start to finish.
I remembered this one sounding like Niki Niki - Tell Me Why but that's just the chorus. I agree that the rest of the song sounds like DELTA.

Today's song for me is Pleasure & Pain - Kill The King. This song was a surprise because Gino Caria already left Time for Vibration. Delta and Vibration were already active when SEB 69 was released.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 15 Sep 2013, 10:17

drnrg wrote:Fulvia Coupe- Without You I Feel Blue (HRG287)
Definitely getting some Delta vibes from that one! Could've been sung by Clara, without a doubt.

Today I'll choose Name - Because I Feel. I found both the song and the alias while looking around for Delta records at Discogs, and I was lucky enough to get an extended version some months later. It's not very eurobeat, but who cares, it's beautiful and emotional!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Sep 2013, 04:02

jeurobeat
Today's song for me is Pleasure & Pain - Kill The King. This song was a surprise because Gino Caria already left Time for Vibration. Delta and Vibration were already active when SEB 69 was released.
That's not the only one. One More Reason was never released either. I wonder who did vocals for that one?

TIME Force- Hurricane
Good song. It ddn't sound like any vocalists from TIME, but that was when thier whole rostre was changing. I think it was Gambogi, but I can't tell for sure.

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 16 Sep 2013, 14:17

My song for the day is

Proud Mary (Mix Version) by Baby Dolls from Eurobeat Ex 2
Sounds like Clara, but not quite sure...here's a link to the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqzKBi-uF0

Love old school italo disco/euro because you find some great covers of pop songs!

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 16 Sep 2013, 17:18

Priscilla - Shame On You

I really wanted to write something about this song because I've totally fallen in love with it, just like Din Don Dan and other Clara classics. It's not a very groundbreaking or innovative song, it's simple and sticks to what it knows best, but what really sold me was the vocal delivery. Seriously, this song wouldn't be even half of what it is if it was sung by someone else.

What I really like about this song is how the lyrics in the chorus directly attack whoever the song is directed towards with:

You promised me to love me for a life
You gave up
My baby, shame on you
You promised the moon, the stars and the night
You gave up
My baby, shame on you

The lyrics are powerful and emotional as it tells a regular "love gone bad" story, but it tells this story with far more impact and feeling. Just the "You promised the moon, the stars and the night" line sometimes makes me shiver. Clara works her magic and perfectly sinks into the role of the woman telling the story. It's not just about her dislike for whoever left her, she almost gives up on herself with "I will never fall in love again, never and ever", but has enough strength left to say "But I will survive, I will stay alive"

Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but the song has grabbed a hold of me and doesn't seem to wanna let go anytime soon. I was a bit worried about not hearing Clara on any of the new volumes, but 223 put that to rest and I hope 225 will bring another dramatic song like this one.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 16 Sep 2013, 19:13

DANCE GIRL / ROBERT STONE

routine is on wanganou SP

http://www.paraparalovers.com/video?series=21&video=82