Don't know where to ask this...

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Don't know where to ask this...

Post by Lebon14 » 14 Mar 2012, 11:51

I have found this version of E-P. I don't know anything about it...

http://epsilon.eurobeat-prime.com/en/

Am I missing something? Is this a new version or an old one?
Looks cool none the less.

P.S Found on google.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 14 Mar 2012, 12:45

Code: Select all

<meta name="keywords" content="eurobeat, eurodance, fluffy huskies"
<meta name="language" content="en"
<meta name="author" content="Panu Aunola, Daniel Gruno"

who's daniel gruno? :o

Seems to be interesting because I can do http://epsilon.eurobeat-prime.com/ja/ but it won't be in Japanese.

Faarben
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Faarben » 14 Mar 2012, 13:55

I'm sure that i've seen that layout before... It's rather just other skin. I founded too when i was looking for some lyrics on Google.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 14 Mar 2012, 15:47

Mmmmm well. The epsilon layout was an experiemental system we were implenting on the site, but encountered some slack in the process. And it was somewhat put on halt. Google obviously can still locate the layout and see what the functions implemented were. Like the preview clips for songs and such, but it's a bit of a question mark currently whether it can be enabled fully.... and when. If....

But yeah, Daniel is a friend who has helped with most of the mysql and php related issues on the site. I don't have extensive knowledge on making databases or such myself so stuff is done co-op with him for the most part. There was Jordan who also helped with coding stuffs, but haven't been in contact with him for years.

tlrd: A second layout, that was supposed to take over the current one. But due to slack and other issues was put on halt.

MAtRiCks
Eurobeat Boom

Post by MAtRiCks » 14 Mar 2012, 20:58

Having samples for every song sounds like an impossibly cool feature, especially for the people out there who refuse to illegally download discontinued material and would rather hunt second hand albums on the internet without any possibility of checking out the tracks first.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 14 Mar 2012, 21:25

MAtRiCks wrote:Having samples for every song sounds like an impossibly cool feature, especially for the people out there who refuse to illegally download discontinued material and would rather hunt second hand albums on the internet without any possibility of checking out the tracks first.
That was pretty much the plan, SEBs 1-191 were added as clips, but that's about where it ended at. Shall see if this thing gets functional one day, for realsies.

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 15 Mar 2012, 07:28

This layout is rockin'. I used to run into it on Google.

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 16 Mar 2012, 09:44

I've been using that site for samples of songs for ages. I thought everyone knew about it. :razz: