Public cry for help: mora purchasing partner

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Public cry for help: mora purchasing partner

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Mar 2013, 18:27

Hey guys.
I'm searching for a "partner in crime" to purchase music from mora. Of course, if you accept, you need to be able to purchase there. I'm the honest guy and I'm willing to send the funds via PayPal or any money service you might want to use. In return, you can have a copy of the music I purchase (I cannot prove or make sure you'll the files, so yeah...) with an additional commission if you want to.

You might be interessed in what I have in mind... you can check my list here:
http://pastebin.com/5kjC8J7N

I'm sick and tired of trying to communicate via PM/e-mail and get no answer *looks at DarkSky*. I've always paid my bills and always paid people the money I lend from them.

Also, we could, as a community, help between ourselves. That would be awesome.

Later guys.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 02 Mar 2013, 18:47

A lot of those songs you can get on YouTube already. I know you're a stickler for mp3 quality but I think money is more important than that. Besides, how often are you going to listen to the extends anyway? I don't listen to 90% of the extends I have every week.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Mar 2013, 19:46

Tiger wrote:A lot of those songs you can get on YouTube already. I know you're a stickler for mp3 quality but I think money is more important than that. Besides, how often are you going to listen to the extends anyway? I don't listen to 90% of the extends I have every week.
I am a sucker for quality. You are maybe not, but I am. I want to pay to get quality.

By the way, those are songs that I've listened quite a bit and I'm pretty sure they'll come in the loop if I get an extended.

EDIT

Oh and, if I go and share music for free though people here will go "Hey you encourage piracy blabla. You pirate!". However, when I want to purchase.. "Go to youtube, it's there for free". Hypocrisy at its finest.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 02 Mar 2013, 20:29

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Mar 2013, 23:06

eXtaticus wrote:^ IDW haters can suck it. :3

*runs*
Haha... very funny. I may also be on IDW, but, that doesn't mean anything. I was mainly talking about here.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Mar 2013, 23:40

Lebon14
Hey guys.
I'm searching for a "partner in crime" to purchase music from mora. Of course, if you accept, you need to be able to purchase there. I'm the honest guy and I'm willing to send the funds via PayPal or any money service you might want to use. In return, you can have a copy of the music I purchase (I cannot prove or make sure you'll the files, so yeah...) with an additional commission if you want to.

Join the club man. I've been wanting to purchase vinyls from this site
http://mega-mixx.ocnk.net/

but feel equaly fucked cuz I can't read shit. All I can do drool over the art work :(

Maybe someone can help me or walk me through it. I'll purchase myself, just that I don't want to end up buying 10 copies of the same record for not being able to read the site. and those google translaters are for shit, cuz they mix up the written context.

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 03 Mar 2013, 00:33

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 03 Mar 2013, 02:02

Why are you trying to contact DarkSky anyway? I doubt he owns a Japanese credit card or has access to one to purchase music on morawin.

My cousin lives in Japan and would be able to fulfil this request. Maybe if/when I get back into eurobeat I'll consider bugging him about it.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 03 Mar 2013, 17:49

Jay wrote:Why are you trying to contact DarkSky anyway? I doubt he owns a Japanese credit card or has access to one to purchase music on morawin.
He has quite a bit of contacts and maybe one of them is Japanese. That was my way of thinking.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 04 Mar 2013, 12:54

Case closed. I've been able to purchase my "priority list", :D :D

EDIT

By the way, I may launch a revenge plan soon. Seriously, it's really an hassle to get these as a foreigner and I want Avex to KNOW it.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!