Super Eurobeat 224

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 04 Jul 2013, 12:25

That tracklist looks AWESOME!! I'm also hyped for the new Jager track ;)

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 04 Jul 2013, 12:47

MKwiakaku wrote:Image
Can't say I'm a fan of this cover.

But the SinclaireStyle covers are nice as always :D

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 04 Jul 2013, 15:01

hollypolly wrote:tracklist available from Cd japan:

1. JUST SAY YEAH/ KAIOH
2. STAY WITH YOU/ STEPHY MARTIN
3. FLY MAGIC/ JAGER
4. IN THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT/ CINDY
5. DANCING ON THE STREET/ DAVID DIMA
6. POISON/ DANIEL
7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX
8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE
9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS
10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE/ NORMA SHEFFIELD
11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE
12. GOLDGINGER/ NICK TURBO
13. PULL THE TRIGGER/ BON
14. HIGHER HIGHER MORE AND MORE/ BLISS
15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY[/url]
1. Kaioh. I like the guy. Let's have more. Sunlight was awesome. It's Like A Fire too. Let's hope for another hit.
2. To be honest, I hope for another hit in the vains Fever Of Love, Speed Demon (Original Version) or I Belong To You. The last entries didn't get to me as much as her Delta entries and the tracks aforementioned.
3. More Jager. Life needs more Jager.
4. Hi-NRG Attack is hit or miss for me.
5. I'll hold my judgement until I hear a preview or something
6. See #5.
7. Never really like that alias.
8. An old track from the A-Beat-C drawer. So far, there aren't any gems per se.
9. I hope it's as good as Dreamlover.
10. Not really in this case.
11. New alias. Can't say until I hear the style.
12. Goldginger? Is it a typo for "Goldfinger"? Title looks cool but still see #4.
13. Yeah, I can dig another Bon track.
14. That title sounds extremely cliché but not enough for Eurobeat. Edit: SCP Track
15. More Fastway. That's always good.

A-Beat-C : 2
Delta : 2
Dima : 2
SinclaireStyle: 2
Asia : 0
SCP : 3
Go Go's Music : 1
Hi-NRG Attack : 2
Unsure : 1
Last edited by Lebon14 on 04 Jul 2013, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 04 Jul 2013, 16:39

Bliss is SCP. (According to ASCAP)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 04 Jul 2013, 21:13

Mikaeru wrote:Bliss is SCP. (According to ASCAP)
Maybe another track à la Bamboo Bimbo? Fastway having pitched up vocals? LOL...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 04 Jul 2013, 21:15

hollypolly wrote:tracklist available from Cd japan:

1. JUST SAY YEAH/ KAIOH
mite b cool. Sunrise was great but not really a song I've been returning to.
2. STAY WITH YOU/ STEPHY MARTIN
Her Dima tracks feel pretty weak compared to her Delta ones. Not exactly hyped but her voice is a pleasure to listen to.
3. FLY MAGIC/ JAGER
Yes yes yes yes yes! This guy reinvents the cheese wheel.
Title sounds nice. Not sure what to think.
Not that into Dima, but I love that he's still very active.
6. POISON/ DANIEL
Probably won't be another Frontal Impact or Spirit of the Night, but at the very least it'll be good!
7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX
It's Sinclaire Style, so I'm definitely hyped.
8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE
I'm determined to pay attention to this song because Annalise's early efforts are just so damn good.
9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS
Not very familiar with him, except the excellent King Forever
Gimme Love grew on me, so gimme, gimme more!
11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE
No idea what to think. For some reason I get a Tonight in Paradise vibe
No real opinion.
Bring it on, Sinclaire!
I usually don't like the kind of eurobeat songs about throwing your hands up in the air, and this one kind of seems like one of those. I hope I'm wrong.
15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY[/url]

Interesting song title! Counting on this to be a power explosion.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 04 Jul 2013, 22:49

Tracklist impressions:

1. JUST SAY YEAH/ KAIOH - Sunlight impressed me quite a bit, so hopefully this will turn out a worthy follow-up.

2. STAY WITH YOU/ STEPHY MARTIN - Not the most interesting title, but Stephy can bring life to almost anything, so I'm hoping for the best.

3. FLY MAGIC/ JAGER - Great to see Jager hasn't left SCP so soon! Hopefully this will rock as hard as I Won't Fall Apart did.

4. IN THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT/ CINDY - I don't know how likely it is that we'll be getting a pleasant surprise like Lucky Lucky, but if HRG takes a somewhat creative angle here, it could work.

5. DANCING ON THE STREET/ DAVID DIMA - The title sounds closer to something like Dance Eurobeat than Dima's more cookie cutter productions, so I have pretty high expectations here.

6. POISON / DANIEL - Since the previous Daniel track was already five years old, I hope this is an example that Marco Rancati still has it.

7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX - Female SinclaireStyle has been mostly subpar over the past few years, so all I can hope for here is that the reverb isn't overdone and the melody has actual substance.

8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE - 95 percent of Annalise's post-hiatus material isn't very good, so I have very few expectations here.

9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS - Luca Torchiani is usually great, so this better be a highlight!

10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE/ NORMA SHEFFIELD - Ugh god. Mr. Pasquini really is falling back into his dark period of 2007-2008 if he keeps focusing on vocalists who don't have the greatest singing voices and giving them tracks that require strong vocal performances. With a title as corny as this, I have pretty much no serious expectations for this track.

11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE - Well, this is a brand new artist, so I have nothing to work with until the sample is posted.

12. GOLDGINGER/ NICK TURBO - Even the HRG tracks with creative titles have turned out to be uninspired duds upon release, but again, maybe this will be a surprisingly good track like Lucky Lucky.

13. PULL THE TRIGGER/ BON - The past several male songs from SinclaireStyle have all been bullseyes, so I expect this to be among the album's best tracks, or else I'll be disappointed.

14. HIGHER HIGHER MORE AND MORE/ BLISS - Yet another new SCP vocalist? Well, I hope this isn't just some techno-pop song with little melodic substance like Different Girl or Lovely. I want SCP to give me something fresh and memorable.

15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY - A bit of an interesting title; hopefully a sign that this is appealing to more than just the Go 2-loving raw energy crowd.
ImageImage

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 05 Jul 2013, 01:42

I feel like I'm the only person who isn't big on Jager. :P

Most excited for Daniel, Bon, Fastway and David Dima.

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 05 Jul 2013, 05:57

Here's hoping that I'll like at least 3 of those songs. Not keeping my hopes too high though!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Jul 2013, 07:24

As tradition has it, we must comment on song titles and artists alone. :grin: When did we start this? Anyone remeber?

Anyway... Here goes. looks exicting!!

1. JUST SAY YEAH/ KAIOH -
I liked Sunlight, but this song title sounds a bit on the pop side. In other words not too inventive, judging from song title alone, but I'll cross my fingers just the same, cuz the guy has good vocals.

2. STAY WITH YOU/ STEPHY MARTIN -
I remeber when we had to wait a good while for a Stephy track. her latest tracks are good, but burn out on me quickly. The title doesn't scream "Speed Demon", so I'm kinda on the "meh" side here.

3. FLY MAGIC/ JAGER -
I've liked 2 out of three songs from this guy. "Won't Fall Apart and Because Of You were great! This song title has me at a huge hype level.

I love this woman's music. She had me at Push Push Boom Boom and I've been an avid fan ever since. This title sounds epic.
and kinda feels Italo-ish. That's if they are still doing that style. Michelle's "Spirit Of The Night" gave me that vibe before I even heard the song and it delivered 1000% epicness. here's hoping Cindy does too.

Give me a chance to breath e man. I'm still raping the repeat button on my player for "Heart's On Fire" :!: Could this be a Van Halen cover; which was actually Martha & the Vandelles and at one point covered by Bowie and Mick . It's TIME for a remake.

6. POISON / DANIEL
First male track that gots me on the edge. Hopefully it's about the poisoous kiss of some female. makes for great lyrics.

7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX
Looking For Love was thier first hit. That was allright. The art on the sleeve for this song speaks of something magical. It be great to have another epic Sinclaire hit on my list.

8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE
Not excited at all. Not even if it's a Paul McCartney and M.J. remake. Too many misses by this woman for me. She would have to do a complete 360 turn for me to have faith in her again.

9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS
Dreamlover was awesome, so I'm hoping this one is kinda like a sequal. The song title and artist look great on paper.

I was such a huge Norma fan in the 90's. I think her aishu style best fit that era. I love her vocals. This song title kinda looks like a rehash of her other songs, so I'll keep my guard up for now.

11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE
You guys say SCP, but I get a strong vibe of Sinclaire Style with that artist name and title. 3 SS songs? Why Not? the man's on a roll. but so is SCP with her female titles ,so I wouldn't mind at all and like always; I'm superhyped for new artists names.

Nick ahs some amazing songs under his belt, but I feel that the ones that don't make the SEB cut, like Anthem and Eurobeat Rebirth are his best. This one gives me that comedy/parody feel, like hannibal the cannibal. That being said this one is one of my most anticipated
titles because of that Festari vocals factor. YEAH BABY!!

Still Waiting for that Bonini alias that suggests he's in a band, like TENSION & Stop Limit Line. Certified classics everyTIME. This title is my MOST anticipated and the fact that it's S.S label gots me crazee for a preview.

That whole title and artist name screams of SEX SEX SEX. It could easilt be GoGo's music style. Go Go Girls did some crazee SEX themed songs back the day, so BRING IT!!

15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY
Hate to admit it. but I'm not too hyped for new Fstway. That song title with the word "Element" kinda looks Techno-ish. 'Nuff said.

So I'm expecting some previews by mid Next week. Got that AVEX :P

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 05 Jul 2013, 11:45

wow you guys have reviewed the hell out of the titles!

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 05 Jul 2013, 13:42

taQ wrote:wow you guys have reviewed the hell out of the titles!
I agree... ZOMG LET'S REVIEW WORDS!
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 05 Jul 2013, 17:52

@drnrg - I wouldn't be holding your breath for samples. The most we can probably expect is a SS YouTube promo for their tracks, and if there's a track featured in one of the parapara lessons, someone will probably upload that. Otherwise, it's a wait till a week on Tuesday for the iTunes JP release to go live...

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 05 Jul 2013, 21:05

taQ wrote:wow you guys have reviewed the hell out of the titles!
Yes, this always amuses me on this forum. :P Sure, you can get excited to see a new song by your favorite artist, but reviewing them like it gets done here is really... special. :P

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 06 Jul 2013, 03:17

Yes, we reviewed words. However, what the heck are we supposed to talk about then?
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!