Super Eurobeat 224

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Super Eurobeat 224

Post by synthjunkie » 10 May 2013, 19:16

Here is the latest info on SEB 224.

スーパー・ユーロビート VOL.224
CDアルバム
2013/07/17発売 V.A. (お気に入りアーティストに追加)
配送状况:発売日
通常価格:¥2,520(税込)
商品番号:AVCD-10224

avexの原点、全ては「SUPER EUROBEAT」から始まった。累计売上げ1000万枚以上を夸るダンスミュージックの最高峰、最新作!avexのルーツ、「SUPER EUROBEAT」シリーズVOL.224

【収录内容】
・ユーロビートレーベル9つの最新楽曲EXTENDED全15曲収录予定

Basically it says all the same general info as all other other releases, plus it say it will be 15 new extended tracks.

Release day on July 17, 2013.

No filler non-stops so far this year it seems. Hope it stays this way for a while now, with many extended albums one after another for the rest of the year. Maybe a non-stop album at the end of year would be alright.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 10 May 2013, 19:34

Evelina told me their studio will be fully booked for a month in July by Japanese clients. There will be enough if this happens as well with the other studios. I hope every album will indeed be full extended versions with SEB 230 being the best of 220's.

Wow, typing SEB230 made me feel it'll be so far away. :|

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 10 May 2013, 21:46

MKwiakaku wrote:Evelina told me their studio will be fully booked for a month in July by Japanese clients. There will be enough if this happens as well with the other studios. I hope every album will indeed be full extended versions with SEB 230 being the best of 220's.

Wow, typing SEB230 made me feel it'll be so far away. :|
Indeed, it feels weird. It's also weird that SEB226 will be the last album of the year. SEB230, according to a very easy calculation, is schedule for August 2014! ...and around the time of my birthday.

I also approve the lack of megamixes until Q3 2014 (SEB230)!
Last edited by Lebon14 on 11 May 2013, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 May 2013, 06:41

So we have a release date for 224, before we even get previews for 223 :P

I second the motion for thanks for no Nonstops. Extendeds rule!!!

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 21 Jun 2013, 06:14

2 new songs updated on Dima's official site.
They might be on SEB 224, or future releases.

The songs are:

Stephy - Stay With You
David Dima - Dancing In The Street

The info can be found here:
http://www.dimamusic.net/database/index.html

coolneko
Eurocurious

don't mind the music :3

Post by coolneko » 26 Jun 2013, 20:43

So after reading some articles about music, creativity, ownership, and fan opinions, had me thinking.

Are not artists wind-up toys?

There's a fine line between accepting criticism from your audience and being their bitch. Some fans feel absurdly self entitled.
"But we're your fans, do what WE want!" Yes, but you're a fan not because you did anything but because someone else MADE something you liked. You're entitled to tell people what you like and dislike, but you're not allowed to give career/life advice. Also let me clarify. I'm NOT talking about the "this shot could use some work, these colors were off, improve on x, y wasn't good because z", that is criticism and that's MORE than fine, I welcome that, regardless of how harsh it may be. I'm talking about the "don't make aishu's or something different" & "make more of this" "this was too X, make more Y!" etc.
People who don't give a shit what the creator cares about or feels, just that they can get some satisfaction. Or Hell, even the people who say "I don't like this stupid new style or this old-school sound, make more [insert other style/sound/tempo here], because I LIKE it!"

It's so egocentric: "Change your goals and ambitions to fit my needs and tastes. Be my slave, give me entertainment, I MUST be entertained!"

Also when can we stop using the term "hater"? When can we realize negative opinions are as valid as positive ones? Are we supposed to ignore criticism and feedback if we don't like it? Cover our ears screaming, and pretend we don't hear it?

Okay I am done. :3

Let's just look forward to the new eurobeat album regardless. :3[/quote]
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 26 Jun 2013, 21:10

I think fans should still be able to voice their opinions. If they prefer aggressive eurobeat or aishu and want an artist or label to move towards that particular style they should definitely be able to express that, as long as it's not done in a rude manner. In a way, I think it's a fan's way of praising past efforts and wanting more of it. In the end, it's up to the artist if they want to follow their own desires or adopt the desires of their fans as their own.

Also, I can't say I've ever seen the term "hater" here. Dunno where you got that from :D

Jay
God of Romance

Re: don't mind the music :3

Post by Jay » 27 Jun 2013, 10:50

Having read your post, coolneko, I am very interested to hear which category - either 'constructive criticism' or 'pure hate' - you believe that these reviews of yours fall in:
coolneko wrote:Okay, I heard the album, and yes, it’s true...."Reborn My Fire" is the most boring song ever on this album. Nothing in this song tries its best. Just pure awful, all around song that is plain flat and awful.
coolneko wrote:I'll set a standard of "tolerable" for the melody of "Lovely" but dammit, I hate the vocals. So distorted and not attractive. I hate this song, not out of hatred or anger, but just hate it. It is 75 degrees outside and it is a gorgeous day, and I hate this song
All fine and dandy to insinuate that everybody's reviews here are unconstructive and filled with hate, yet your own reviews do not have much substance either.

Also, in regards to this:
coolneko wrote:I'm NOT talking about the "this shot could use some work, these colors were off, improve on x, y wasn't good because z", that is criticism and that's MORE than fine, I welcome that, regardless of how harsh it may be. I'm talking about the "don't make aishu's or something different" & "make more of this" "this was too X, make more Y!" etc.
In the end, it is far easier to say that you 'like' or 'hate' a song in a general manner as opposed to critiquing every word, every chord, every beat and every note. Nobody has the time or energy to do that.

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 27 Jun 2013, 11:08

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Jul 2013, 02:51

We are two weeks away from the release and the only thing we know is that there are two new Dima songs and those are probably the last entries in their catalog.

As always... we'll have the tracklist 2 days before release and samples the day of release. *sigh*

They really don't give any hype whatsoever. We can't even discuss anything.

And sorry if you thought I had news for you.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

hollypolly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by hollypolly » 04 Jul 2013, 09:14

tracklist available from Cd japan:

1. JUST SAY YEAH/ KAIOH
2. STAY WITH YOU/ STEPHY MARTIN
3. FLY MAGIC/ JAGER
4. IN THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT/ CINDY
5. DANCING ON THE STREET/ DAVID DIMA
6. POISON/ DANIEL
7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX
8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE
9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS
10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE/ NORMA SHEFFIELD
11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE
12. GOLDGINGER/ NICK TURBO
13. PULL THE TRIGGER/ BON
14. HIGHER HIGHER MORE AND MORE/ BLISS
15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY[/url]

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 04 Jul 2013, 09:24

hollypolly wrote:tracklist available from Cd japan:

1. JUST SAY YEAH/ KAIOH
2. STAY WITH YOU/ STEPHY MARTIN
3. FLY MAGIC/ JAGER
4. IN THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT/ CINDY
5. DANCING ON THE STREET/ DAVID DIMA
6. POISON/ DANIEL
7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX
8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE
9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS
11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE
15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY[/url]
Oh baby, a new Jager track :grin: :grin:

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 04 Jul 2013, 10:58

I'm going to guess Isabelle and Bliss are SCP or GGM...the real lack of usuals from GGM has had me worried (especially Lolita!)

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 04 Jul 2013, 11:28

Let's see now ...
1. JUST SAY YEAH / KAIOH
On account of Sunlight being kind of cool, I'll be anticipating this ... somehow, somewhat.
2. STAY WITH YOU / STEPHY MARTIN
Can't say I don't look forward to this but really, it will take another "Speed Demon" or "Fever Of Love" for me to go "WOW!"
3. FLY MAGIC / JAGER
So he finally decided to make a return, can't say I look forward, his last track (which was eons ago) which impressed was on 209.
4. IN THE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT / CINDY
HRG, no comments, neutral
5. DANCING ON THE STREET / DAVID DIMA
Love the fact that Dima (alongside Stefania) are taking lots of spotlight these days, here's hoping for a great follow-up to his previous mega track.
6. POISON/ DANIEL
The answer to the lack of Sun Fire tracks on this CD for me, this guy's tracks has always been awesome and I certainly don't expect this to fall off the bandwagon.
7. PRAYER/ DUCKY CHIX
Meh.
8. SAY SAY SAY/ ANNALISE
Gordon's tracks are usually great but they sure don't stick around for long, I'll be sitting on the fence.
9. DREAMERS/ PAUL HARRIS
Umm, looking forward only because he has another great tune with the word "Dream" in it
Not a big fan of Norma, but considering how her Sun Fire tracks hasn't disappoint to this date, I think it could work out in the end, but I am not expecting 223 standards.
11. RADIO LOVE/ ISABELLE
Can't comment too much as I have no idea who this is, but judging by the title, I am guessing this will be good.
I still remembered liking "Tokyo Strike Force", looking forward somewhat. Funny song title btw
The only Bon songs I like are the ones he does with Dejo, as a solo act, I don't expect much out of it.
Heavy SCP vibe here, like Isabelle's song, I can't comment much but the title certainly makes it seems like it would be interesting.
15. THE ELEMENT OF FIRE/ FASTWAY
If anything, I'd wager this to be THE track to look out for on this CD. I mean, it's FASTWAY.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 04 Jul 2013, 11:47