stuff again.

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
coolneko
Eurocurious

stuff again.

Post by coolneko » 27 Jun 2013, 16:26

hello I knew that post was going to bite me in the b***
I just read on another's post which I'm a really big fan of and he was talking about this issue about critiques and how he views it. he has a really creative mind. I thought I just share it and yes....no one has the energy or time or care to do so. But I really will just try to enjoy every sing even if it's terrible or good. Watching Mt friend animate a a flash for the first time made me see a different and thoughtfulness that's how it goes for music producers and artists. So I never can tell them what to because they made it and probably took a lot of work. I said what I said, it's in the past now and let us move on. Im already bored.
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

DarkSky
Euroheater

Re: stuff again.

Post by DarkSky » 28 Jun 2013, 00:29

coolneko wrote:hello I knew that post was going to bite me in the b***
I just read on another's post which I'm a really big fan of and he was talking about this issue about critiques and how he views it. he has a really creative mind. I thought I just share it and yes....no one has the energy or time or care to do so. But I really will just try to enjoy every sing even if it's terrible or good. Watching Mt friend animate a a flash for the first time made me see a different and thoughtfulness that's how it goes for music producers and artists. So I never can tell them what to because they made it and probably took a lot of work. I said what I said, it's in the past now and let us move on. Im already bored.
???

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 28 Jun 2013, 00:36

You do have a point regarding the reviews - sometimes I wish they were more constructive too - but all I was saying in that other thread is not everybody has extensive musical knowledge or vocabulary to articulate what makes a song great or not so great (including myself).

It's unrealistic to suggest that criticism should only be given when one deconstructs every infinitesimal detail within a song. According to that definition, all of the reviews here are trash.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 28 Jun 2013, 02:54

DarkSky wrote:
???
I had the exact same reaction...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 28 Jun 2013, 03:05

Lebon14 wrote:
DarkSky wrote:
???
I had the exact same reaction...
I third the reaction

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 28 Jun 2013, 13:21

Why.... did.... you not just do a reply to where the post you're referring to is?

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 29 Jun 2013, 17:36

I'm using a mobile device so I guess I accidentally hit the wrong button and posted it on the form but this was supposed to be on 224 but yeah that's what I think. after working with some friends on a flash animation and I thought about it and you know hearing people criticize it about things I'm pretty sure they weren't aware of how much work it is put into. So it really had me look at it in a different perspective.
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!