Boring! Let's do something!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
coolneko
Eurocurious

Boring! Let's do something!

Post by coolneko » 13 Aug 2013, 18:55

Okay, so I've noticed the lack of activity until further SEB and other eurobeat goods are coming out, which is like until next month. Okay, let's try to pass the time with our IMAGINATIONS and our lives and stuff...!

Imagine you are offered a singer/lyric writer career at one the eurobeat labels (of your choice), and you were given the opportunity to do your own project. You are allowed to come up with one eurobeat artist alias, have one collaboration with another singer of your choice (in the eurobeat business) and they can be from any other eurobeat label, and had to come up with three songs:

1. (One single, you debut song like "Lisa Lion" with Big On Emotions, or "Marko Polo" with Money Go!)

2. (One duet song with another artist, male or female of the same label you are working for like Ace and Melissa White or Dave and Futura or Bon and Dejo (are they the same person?) or Go2 or Pamsy and Shady)

3. (One collaboration song from another label, whether it be eurobeat or hyper techno, it's up to you)

And how would you promote your debut song? On SEB? On iTunes? Advertisement like SinclaireStyle? ParaPara events? EBF?

Let's make this fun and creative people! :3 okay me first!!!

Eurobeat alias: Miko-Neko (I know it means priestess in Japanese, but I'm male, so...I like the term "miko" a lot.)

Label of choice: Boom Boom Beat

Collaboration label: SinclaireStyle (with it's multiple runs of fast paced songs, I would love to hear something from these two labels if they ever worked together)

Song titles:
(a Single) Piano Rag: a fast pace song with the influences of "Sweet Harmony" by Tipsy & Tipsy and "Lolita" by Laurie with some "Whatever Love" by Ken Laszlo feat. Jenny

(A duet) feat. Radiorama: Color Ain't Love : I love Radiorama's work with Saifam and if I were to work with them, I definitely let them do back vocals. About loving boy love regardless of skin color (because the gay community is SO BAD at that right now...damn...our community is racist as hell!) The lyrics would be a challenge though.

(A collaboration duet) SinclaireStyle~Ducky Chix: BOOM BOOM Style (and we all know why, because of Prayer...) But to make something with them would be a blast, fast paced, emotional lyrics, and a killer beat without making the music too loud....(something I read about loudness in the music.)

Youtube, and vlog about it. Facebook of course. twitter and give it away for free to the first 100 downloads. EBF I would choose because of it's indie feel and I think it's a great way to show that mainstream labels are rooting for Indie eurobeat labels. ahahaha

So...something like this! Let's make this fun, doesn't have to be long, or descriptive like this but you know, let's be creative!! :3

Neko-neko out! :3
Coolneko aka Miko
I prefer either....go with your heart!

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 13 Aug 2013, 19:02

Haha cool post :)
Cool alias too...

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 13 Aug 2013, 19:38

Why don't you start your own Eurobeat music career instead of dreaming about it?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Aug 2013, 21:41

Tiger wrote:Why don't you start your own Eurobeat music career instead of dreaming about it?
Not everybody has musical talent.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 14 Aug 2013, 00:14

Eurobeat Alias: Metis P

Label of Choice: Hi-NRG Attack

Debut song: "Dance on Jupiter"(with a traditional intro/outro for DJing)

Duet: "You said" (with Elena Gobbi & Bazooka Girl)

Collaboration: Go Go's Music

Pass the track along to local rave DJs to play for the masses, Advertise on happyhardcore.com (under Other genres since most people on happyhardcore.com enjoy anything above 150 bpm with cheese), put the track up on trackitdown.net for a limited free download phase. Hopefully, the track would gain enough ground to submit to a record label for CD-featured release.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Aug 2013, 04:09

haha! I do this all the TIME. Kinda of.. good topic.

A few yeras back therte was a couple of compilations from Para Hi -Bpms. Good songs but they had no artists names. Just the names of the composers appeared. BTW, I hate when they do this. Seems like lack of imagination. Anyway, I came up with a bunch of made up artists names and even did fake vinyl sleeves for the songs. I even came up with a made up label name (King records), since I didn't know thier label name at the TIME.

remeber these?
Real song names, made up artists names

Anyway to answer your question, I would loved to have worked at TIME records during the 90's. When they were all there. Newfield, Dall Ora, Live Music Team, Ferretti, Moroni, Magnani, Bonini,Corraini and the IMMORTAL Gino Caria....and I would use my made up aratists names for the song. Plus my own song "Boom Boom Numbers Game"- Dr. NRG. Sung in style of Gino Caria. 8)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 14 Aug 2013, 05:33

Eurobeat Alias: Jackie

Label of Choice: SinclaireStyle

Debut Song: Queen of Dawn

Duet: Highway Hero (with Bon)

Collaboration: Dima Music
ImageImage

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 14 Aug 2013, 05:39

My alias would be Jean Cross. Because that was the name the EBP generator gave me some years ago. :D
My label of choice would be Delta. The label's style became my favorite one in the last weeks.
I'd call my debut single Above The Sun.
Marika would be the singer I'd make a duet with. Our song would be called "Shinin' Lights".
A collaboration I'd do with Hi-NRG Attack.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 15 Aug 2013, 02:18

My Alias would be Mean Speed. Just came up with this, on the spot.
My label of choice would be SCP. This is without a doubt, my all-time favorite label.
I'd call my debut single "Fantasy World".
Mari-san would be the singer I would like a duet with. Our song would be called "Falling At the Edge Of The World".
I'd do a collaboration with Akiba Koubou.

P.S I filled this with references.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 15 Aug 2013, 05:32

Alias : Javin R - Randomly came up with it. R stands for Ryder, since I love bikes.
Label : A-Beat-C/Sun Fire
Debut song : Fan The Flames
Duet : Epic Men (Rich Hard)
Collaboration : Dima

The cliche counter's going off the charts. Hahahaha 8)

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 15 Aug 2013, 19:05

Okay!

Awesome people! See what we can do with a imagination? Okay, next!

PS! Anyone new, or whateves, you can still put what you want on what EB alias you'll want to be.

Okay, next, like drnrg: he made his own vinyl sleeve, though I am not a photoshop expert, or much with an art software, I am limited. But like him and SinclaireStyle plus many other eurobeat labels, they made a unique vinyl sleeve for one single. Now that you have made your wonderful song (*either one [the single, the duet, or the collaboration] and design it), how would the sleeve look like? :3

If you use someone's work, remember, reblog it, or give credit to them. Ask or whateves the rules they have. Some have the "don't reuse without permission" thing. Or post the link to the original work so it won't be like you stole it, just borrowed it. :3

I'll post mine as soon as I finish mine. So let's have some fun with our "work" :3
Coolneko aka Miko

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 15 Aug 2013, 20:08

Alias: Jupiter (I briefly used this when I tried out a collab with TheParadiseLast in the past!)
Debut song: Fascination (this was the song - brief sample here - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... ID=3969549)
Label: SCP (always been my favourite label if I'm honest ;))
Duet: with Pamsy (of course!) - song title would be "Feel The Rush" - rough template for the backing track can be found here - http://www.sendspace.com/file/so7ojv
Label collab: Dima Music

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 15 Aug 2013, 21:10

Alias: Pat Version or Kai Lovett

Label: 64-100 Delta. My favourite eurobeat sound :D

Debut Song: Lily Lover. A Spiders From Mars inspired track.

Duet: My Only Love, a Hi-NRG with the old SEB sound, featuring Clara Moroni.

Collab: A collab with A-Beat C/Sun Fire for maximum cheese. Preferably with Mickey B.

Hopefully number 1 and 3 will come soon enough :P

coolneko
Eurocurious

Post by coolneko » 15 Aug 2013, 22:14

Okay, here's mine for Duet w/ Radiorama

Ahahaha :3 I wanted it to be cute. :3

Btw, here is the original artwork: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kuroko-x- ... -321121020
Coolneko aka Miko

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Aug 2013, 06:43

his one is without a doubt my next collaboration I choose with HRG Attack label. My label is HOT-NRG CURE. The Duet will be with Roberto Festari as Joe D. Toaster and also doing guitars. The fun in song titles and artists names is limitless.

Dr. NRG and Joe D. Toaster feat. the Sho-Gun Tsunami Nurses -
LUV INJECTION INNA HOT POSITION (Hi-HRG ATTACK/HOT-NRG CURE) collaboration

Sleeve art will be up as soon as I find some krazy shit to go with that title.