The Best of Super Eurobeat 2013

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Akira
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Akira » 22 Oct 2013, 14:08

Shawaazu wrote:1 x CD
25 songs
AVCD-38818
WHAT? ;_;

I had hoped that since this year the "Best of Non-Stop Super EuroBeat" would make up for the lack of non-stops during the year...
Amateur indie eurobeat producer. Check out my music here! https://soundcloud.com/super-nova-473010963

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 22 Oct 2013, 21:30

Akira wrote:
Shawaazu wrote:1 x CD
25 songs
AVCD-38818
WHAT? ;_;

I had hoped that since this year the "Best of Non-Stop Super EuroBeat" would make up for the lack of non-stops during the year...

Is it not going to be a non-stop?

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 22 Oct 2013, 22:57

Of course it's a non-stop - the Best of... releases always are!

Not sure why everyone is so shocked that it's a single CD release either - fewer Eurobeat releases in the year is naturally going to mean a single CD nonstop countdown. ;)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Oct 2013, 09:18

Yeah, they were always nonstop. 1 CD? Well, there aren't as much material this year than say, 2010. No remix? Well, it's no big loss imo.

Just repeating what everybody said.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 23 Oct 2013, 22:42

the_ditz wrote:Of course it's a non-stop - the Best of... releases always are!

Not sure why everyone is so shocked that it's a single CD release either - fewer Eurobeat releases in the year is naturally going to mean a single CD nonstop countdown. ;)
Phew! I understand the 1 disc though.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 30 Nov 2013, 17:13

The album comes out on Dec. 18th...What tracks do you think will be included? I don't own 221.

*Bad Joy
*Dance in The Starlight
*Crazy Little Love
*Tonight in Paradise
*Ringtone
*Elements of Fire
*Tearful Eyes
*Beat Around
*Maybe One Day
*Make Me Wonder
*Into The Moon
*Into The Sunrise
*Poison
*Pull The Trigger
*Just Say Yeah
*Sunlight
*Blue
*Fairytale
*Overjoy
*Boys Do Fall In Love
*Walking Alone in London
*Seb 221
*SEb 221
*Seb 221
*Seb 221

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Nov 2013, 18:50

I like all those songs, except for Crazy Little Love, Maybe One Day and The Element Of Fire.

I think it will be full of Sinclaire Stkle this year, including ones you ommitted like Boys Gone Wild and definately Loving Eurobeat. some highlights that grow on ya, so they should easily make year's best, but concidering the mix will be some crappy cut from one song to another job instead of traditional transitions, I'm not too excited to listen to it. Also songs hardly have decent breaks nowadays, so it makes it all the more uninspiring.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 30 Nov 2013, 20:31

drnrg wrote:I like all those songs, except for Crazy Little Love, Maybe One Day and The Element Of Fire.

I think it will be full of Sinclaire Stkle this year, including ones you ommitted like Boys Gone Wild and definately Loving Eurobeat. some highlights that grow on ya, so they should easily make year's best, but concidering the mix will be some crappy cut from one song to another job instead of traditional transitions, I'm not too excited to listen to it. Also songs hardly have decent breaks nowadays, so it makes it all the more uninspiring.
Hey, they've had almost 2 good years to practice their DJing techniques when it comes to non-stops. Who knows, maybe the DJ behind the album will be a bit more creative since this is the only SEB non-stop we're getting nowdays (besides the InitialD albums). Or, better yet, Avex will incorporate a new DJ. We'll just have to wait and see.

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 30 Nov 2013, 21:27

Well, I like it when I'm listening to several non-stops by the same DJ and realize that these mixex have the same "DJ style". It's nice to tell the exact DJ just by hearing the transition or special effects used. But that's only my opinion. Would be nice if DJ Boss or DJ Gun could do this job. :D
Now the songs I'm wishing:
01. An-G - Different Girl
02. Scream Team - Wacky-Wacky-O!
03. Heather feat. Dima - Dance Eurobeat
04. Dejo - Boys Gone Wild

05. Irene - Lovely
06. Cherry - Reborn My Fire
07. Lou Master - Boys Do Fall In Love
08. SEB All Stars feat. Andrea Martongelli - SEB 4 U [Wild Mix]

09. Belight - Tonight In Paradise
10. Megan - Walking Alone In London
11. Lilly - Make Me Wonder
12. Rich Hard - Blue
13. Baby Gold - Amazing Love

14. Jager - Fly Magic
15. Ducky Chix - Prayer
16. Nick Turbo - Goldginger
17. Bon - Pull The Trigger

18. Tipsy & Tipsy - Baby Tonight
19. Franz Tornado - Kool Kitten
20. Tora - You Got Me Boom! Boom!
21. Ultraviolet - Moonlight Hero

22. A SEB226 song
23. A SEB226 song
24. A SEB226 song
25. A SEB226 song
I don't own SEB226 yet (it should arrived here today but the postman said: nope.), so I'll fill out the list when I've got this CD. And I don't know if the mix will be that balanced (four songs of each SEB, five ones of 223).

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 30 Nov 2013, 21:42

KiraTM wrote:Well, I like it when I'm listening to several non-stops by the same DJ and realize that these mixex have the same "DJ style". It's nice to tell the exact DJ just by hearing the transition or special effects used. But that's only my opinion. Would be nice if DJ Boss or DJ Gun could do this job. :D
Now the songs I'm wishing:
01. An-G - Different Girl
02. Scream Team - Wacky-Wacky-O!
03. Heather feat. Dima - Dance Eurobeat
04. Dejo - Boys Gone Wild

05. Irene - Lovely
06. Cherry - Reborn My Fire
07. Lou Master - Boys Do Fall In Love
08. SEB All Stars feat. Andrea Martongelli - SEB 4 U [Wild Mix]

09. Belight - Tonight In Paradise
10. Megan - Walking Alone In London
11. Lilly - Make Me Wonder
12. Rich Hard - Blue
13. Baby Gold - Amazing Love

14. Jager - Fly Magic
15. Ducky Chix - Prayer
16. Nick Turbo - Goldginger
17. Bon - Pull The Trigger

18. Tipsy & Tipsy - Baby Tonight
19. Franz Tornado - Kool Kitten
20. Tora - You Got Me Boom! Boom!
21. Ultraviolet - Moonlight Hero

22. A SEB226 song
23. A SEB226 song
24. A SEB226 song
25. A SEB226 song
I don't own SEB226 yet (it should arrived here today but the postman said: nope.), so I'll fill out the list when I've got this CD. And I don't know if the mix will be that balanced (four songs of each SEB, five ones of 223).
SEB 226 won't be on the Best Of 2013 edition; just volumes 221-225. Avex already held the voting polls to select your favorite track to be presented on the album.

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 30 Nov 2013, 21:51

Bonkers wrote:SEB 226 won't be on the Best Of 2013 edition; just volumes 221-225. Avex already held the voting polls to select your favorite track to be presented on the album.
Ah, you're right. It was dumb by avex to make the poll before the 226 release, if you ask me. :???:
Okay, the release of 226 was in November and letting make a Megamix in such a short time would be impossible with a poll in between. Or they maybe use some 226 songs chosen by the DJ? Even if not, the songs couldn't come to a Best of SEB 2014 because of the release date. What if there are masterpieces (still, I haven't heard any song of that release, maybe I'll say in a week that this album is pure garbage :D) on 226 which couldn't come to this year's Best of? :?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Nov 2013, 22:35

Bonkers
Hey, they've had almost 2 good years to practice their DJing techniques when it comes to non-stops. Who knows, maybe the DJ behind the album will be a bit more creative since this is the only SEB non-stop we're getting nowdays (besides the InitialD albums). Or, better yet, Avex will incorporate a new DJ. We'll just have to wait and see.
I have always hoped for that. I have one Eurobeat Flash mix that was actually pretty great. I forget the volume, but the cover was all black and had another cd with extendeds. One of them was Dreamy Girl The Euromachs; which I own, were good too.

I always wished; but this will never come throu. Was for AVEX to actually dish out a little more and let each of the producers/mixers from Eurobeat lables, actually submit thier own mix of the songs that would be featured on the disc. AVEX could then choose one. I'm positive they could do alot better than AVEX mixers. Of course AVEX would never do this, because they would rather take a bullet to the head than pay a little extra to the lables. :P

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 30 Nov 2013, 23:15

drnrg wrote:
I have always hoped for that. I have one Eurobeat Flash mix that was actually pretty great. I forget the volume, but the cover was all black and had another cd with extendeds. One of them was Dreamy Girl The Euromachs; which I own, were good too.
I have Eurobeat Flash vol.6, and the mixing is pretty decent (when it comes to transitional mixing).

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 01 Dec 2013, 00:43

KiraTM wrote:
Bonkers wrote:SEB 226 won't be on the Best Of 2013 edition; just volumes 221-225. Avex already held the voting polls to select your favorite track to be presented on the album.
Ah, you're right. It was dumb by avex to make the poll before the 226 release, if you ask me. :???:
Okay, the release of 226 was in November and letting make a Megamix in such a short time would be impossible with a poll in between. Or they maybe use some 226 songs chosen by the DJ? Even if not, the songs couldn't come to a Best of SEB 2014 because of the release date. What if there are masterpieces (still, I haven't heard any song of that release, maybe I'll say in a week that this album is pure garbage :D) on 226 which couldn't come to this year's Best of? :?
I bet you anything they will include 226 on next year's best of mix...they have done that in the past since best of albums fall typically in November and a new album is out in December that will go on the the next year's album. It's a little backwards this time, but they probably will include it...

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Dec 2013, 05:29

Bonkers
I have Eurobeat Flash vol.6, and the mixing is pretty decent (when it comes to transitional mixing).
I believe you. The one I'm actually talking about was vol. 10, so I'm sure they used the same mixers back then. Plus those songs back in the daY had incredibly versatile intros and breaks. Perfect for transitional mixing.