Super Eurobeat 227

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Jan 2014, 06:54

Mindsweeper
Here We Go again.

01. SPEED RIDER / DANIEL
DELTA starts off the year with a new Daniel Track. Great title and Daniel has been on a roll since FOREVER!
02. TELL ME BABY / THE FACTORY TEAM
I don't know what to make of this title. Doesn't sound too Factory Team-ish. been waiting for another Disco Energy part 2, but don't think this will be it?
03. MIDNIGHT INTO THE FIRE / CY-RO
Wow one more Festari track for the new year. Love the addition of the word MIDNIGHT to another Fire themed song.
04. EUROBEAT LOVERS / PART STAR
So what's the other Part? Sounds SCP-ish. Not too excited by the title alone.
05. NAME OF LOVE / DOMINO & KAIOH
If it has an agressive hook and is longer than 4:00 mins, it should be good.
06. CHANGE / BON
Should easily be one of my favs on this disc. Nando is a sure bet everyTIME.
07. WILDER FASTER LOUDER / DEJO
two Sinclaire Style tracks side by side. What more could I ask for?
08. LONELY NIGHT / An-G
her first song was ok, but forgetable. not too excited.
09. AVEX / EVA X
Suoer old song from HRG Attack. Been wanting to hear this one for ages.I wonder if it will be revamped for todays Eurobeat sound, since we never heard the original.
10. HAPPY NEW YEAR / LOLITA
Lollita is allright. She is hit or miss with me. Cooling My Desire is still my favourite from her.
11. FACE TO FACE / DAVE & FUTURA
The last two have been calmer beat. I want something really agressive from these two.
12. POWER TO DANCE / ACE
Like his Racing themed songs better than his Dance themed ones.
13. JOY, LOVE & PEACE / CIAO CIAO
This looks like a brand new track and maybe with a hint of Italo falva.
14. WONDER WORLD / NATHALIE
Another Siclaire Style track. OOOWEEE!
15. EVERYBODY WAS KUNG HEI FAT CHOY / SEB ALL STARS
As long as DJ Boss sits this one out, it should be crazy wild and good. Anyone want to translate that title?

This disc looks great. 3 HRG Attack and 3 Sinclaire Style. I'm pretty much sold at this point. I guess Dima sat this one out. Unless he's Part Star: which is sounding more and more like his style..

Oh shit I just scrolled up and saw someone mentioned it could be fake list?

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 12 Jan 2014, 09:26

drnrg wrote: Oh shit I just scrolled up and saw someone mentioned it could be fake list?
I sure hope not because muh Factory Team, man.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 12 Jan 2014, 11:56

drnrg wrote: 15. EVERYBODY WAS KUNG HEI FAT CHOY / SEB ALL STARS
As long as DJ Boss sits this one out, it should be crazy wild and good. Anyone want to translate that title?
It's cantonese for a traditional Chinese Lunar New Year greeting meaning great wealth.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Jan 2014, 15:01

drnrg wrote:Mindsweeper
Here We Go again.

01. SPEED RIDER / DANIEL
DELTA starts off the year with a new Daniel Track. Great title and Daniel has been on a roll since FOREVER!
02. TELL ME BABY / THE FACTORY TEAM
I don't know what to make of this title. Doesn't sound too Factory Team-ish. been waiting for another Disco Energy part 2, but don't think this will be it?
03. MIDNIGHT INTO THE FIRE / CY-RO
Wow one more Festari track for the new year. Love the addition of the word MIDNIGHT to another Fire themed song.
04. EUROBEAT LOVERS / PART STAR
So what's the other Part? Sounds SCP-ish. Not too excited by the title alone.
05. NAME OF LOVE / DOMINO & KAIOH
If it has an agressive hook and is longer than 4:00 mins, it should be good.
06. CHANGE / BON
Should easily be one of my favs on this disc. Nando is a sure bet everyTIME.
07. WILDER FASTER LOUDER / DEJO
two Sinclaire Style tracks side by side. What more could I ask for?
08. LONELY NIGHT / An-G
her first song was ok, but forgetable. not too excited.
09. AVEX / EVA X
Suoer old song from HRG Attack. Been wanting to hear this one for ages.I wonder if it will be revamped for todays Eurobeat sound, since we never heard the original.
10. HAPPY NEW YEAR / LOLITA
Lollita is allright. She is hit or miss with me. Cooling My Desire is still my favourite from her.
11. FACE TO FACE / DAVE & FUTURA
The last two have been calmer beat. I want something really agressive from these two.
12. POWER TO DANCE / ACE
Like his Racing themed songs better than his Dance themed ones.
13. JOY, LOVE & PEACE / CIAO CIAO
This looks like a brand new track and maybe with a hint of Italo falva.
14. WONDER WORLD / NATHALIE
Another Siclaire Style track. OOOWEEE!
15. EVERYBODY WAS KUNG HEI FAT CHOY / SEB ALL STARS

This disc looks great. 3 HRG Attack and 3 Sinclaire Style. I'm pretty much sold at this point. I guess Dima sat this one out. Unless he's Part Star: which is sounding more and more like his style..

Oh shit I just scrolled up and saw someone mentioned it could be fake list?
It's a fake list, drnrg. Proof: If the 2 other SS tracks were real, we would have heard about it at the same time of Wilder Faster Louder.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 12 Jan 2014, 20:07

Also, don't count on SEB All Stars ever coming back together unless it's a super special occasion.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 12 Jan 2014, 20:07

Lebon14 wrote:It's a fake list, drnrg. Proof: If the 2 other SS tracks were real, we would have heard about it at the same time of Wilder Faster Louder.
I'm beginning to wonder about that, since they put out the single way earlier than they usually do. They could just be changing up the way they release their singles. Instead of one long video just before the release day they could be doing two videos about a month before release and spacing them out a little.

I'm not saying the list isn't fake, but I'm hoping for SS to have one more track ready.
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 12 Jan 2014, 20:47

Darkholme wrote:
Lebon14 wrote:It's a fake list, drnrg. Proof: If the 2 other SS tracks were real, we would have heard about it at the same time of Wilder Faster Louder.
I'm beginning to wonder about that, since they put out the single way earlier than they usually do. They could just be changing up the way they release their singles. Instead of one long video just before the release day they could be doing two videos about a month before release and spacing them out a little.

I'm not saying the list isn't fake, but I'm hoping for SS to have one more track ready.
The final song seems too weird to be true...I'm calling bs on it!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 13 Jan 2014, 03:47

I'm putting 60% weight into this being a true tracklist. It looks like a great tracklist, and it's great seeing Lolita's name again! So...here's hoping!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Jan 2014, 05:56

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG HEI FAT CHOY / SEB ALL STARS
It's cantonese for a traditional Chinese Lunar New Year greeting meaning great wealth.
I was beginning to think the last two words were japanese for" Foo Fighting", since the start of the title has the same words as the classic "Everybody Was Kung Foo Fighting"

MKwiakaku
Also, don't count on SEB All Stars ever coming back together unless it's a super special occasion.
Really? You think they would return soon. They did have the number one Eurobeat track of 2013.

BTW, where did you hear that?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 13 Jan 2014, 11:22

SEB All Stars is a collaboration between ALL the eurobeat labels we see on SEB. This was forced by Avex and SCP had the honors to produce the song. A few labels didn't really agree on that but participated anyway.

It took quite a lot of effort to make it happen and it was done only to 're-introduce' SEB after a long hiatus. I don't think there will be any other SEB All Stars song unless, like I said, it's a super special occasion and there is a reason to go through all the trouble again.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 13 Jan 2014, 18:08

Okay, so official word from Sinclaire Style pretty much proves this list as fake.

They will only have one song out on 227 due to Bratt being away November last year, but from now on they will have more than two tracks on each SEB release :!:
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 13 Jan 2014, 19:16

Dejo's new track "Wilder Faster Louder" is up to preview on Amazon.
Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Wilder-Faster-Lou ... B00HRGCIXM

It's still too short, but at least we can hear a few seconds of the first verse, and it sounding like it's gonna be a big hit!

Now we know that the track length will be 5:12.

I am dying to hear it in full! I have a feeling it's really gonna be one of the best SEB tracks of 2014.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Jan 2014, 00:23

Dickheads should be penalized for posting fake tracklists, unless its April Fools.

No Eurobeat for you for one year :evil:

Only one Sinclaire track? I'm not too fond of this, unless there are three HRG Attack or Delta to take its place. I'd say Sun Fire, but Dave actually needs more singers before he can make this happen.

When this happens: its usually SCP who takes the place. I got no problem with thier music. Great songs. I just dont want a disc full of 4 minute extendeds. :P.

synthjunkie
Dejo's new track "Wilder Faster Louder" is up to preview on Amazon.
Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Wilder-Faster-Lou ... B00HRGCIXM

It's still too short, but at least we can hear a few seconds of the first verse, and it sounding like it's gonna be a big hit!

Now we know that the track length will be 5:12.
5:12. That's what I'm talking about. That verse sounds perfect for my style.Thanks Sinclaire!

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 14 Jan 2014, 00:28

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 14 Jan 2014, 01:11

Darkholme wrote:Okay, so official word from Sinclaire Style pretty much proves this list as fake.
That makes me mad. I was looking forward to THE FACTORY TEAM.

Regards, Madfrogs.