Past members: Where are they now?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Past members: Where are they now?

Post by drnrg » 04 Dec 2013, 01:48

Just wondering does anyone stay in touch with past memebrs here. The heavy posters of the past. Remeber.

Nine. Heavy into Domino
Sadie. Heavy into Mega NRG Man
Orasama. heavy into Delta and TIMe's Disco reveival (I actually still keep intouch once in a blue moon for our mutual interst in Horror flicks.
MKwiakaku. Heavy into SCP
Takarou. at one point obsessed with Go2 and Christine duet

there were others, but I remeber these as heavy posters. Did they completely lose interst in the genre?Or just decide to stay silent members.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 04 Dec 2013, 04:07

I do occasionally wonder what Trainer Kelly has been up to. I was good friends with him for quite a while, but I haven't talked to him in over a year, mostly because our interests and views have diverged since.
ImageImage

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 04 Dec 2013, 04:33

A few of these folks are active in other places. I know Kelly still runs an active Twitter. P:
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 04 Dec 2013, 16:56

Stop worrying about others and worry about yourself. They probably stopped posting here because they lost interest. What else is there to it?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 04 Dec 2013, 20:00

Oh hey, I'm not gone. I'm just not posting a lot because I'm pretty busy with life and stuff.

Still loving the SCP tunes, though. :P

I'm flattered that you remember me, haha. =) Anyway, currently working on a new Deshima Sounds event planned in January, with, as always, some eurobeat tunes next to the other Japan themed dance music.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 04 Dec 2013, 22:40

How could we forget about you, Mudkip! :P
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Dec 2013, 08:08

Tiger
Stop worrying about others and worry about yourself. They probably stopped posting here because they lost interest. What else is there to it?
I didn't post this cause I'm worried about them. I was actually looking at the weakly Top 10 thread and saw that they were active posters at one TIME. Don't mistake worried with curious. :P

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 05 Dec 2013, 21:31

Also, Sadie says hi. :P

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 06 Dec 2013, 01:26

=P Wow. I'm not even mentioned in the first post and I get not just one, but two mentions? I am honoured.

I haven't been on here forever because there wasn't much of a reason to - my Eurobeat interest kind of died after over listening to it for a year and a half and I haven't really found any newer tracks I absolutely love. I still occasionally listen to it (like I am right now), but it's not as prominent in my life as before. (If anybody actually cares.)
#Infinity wrote:I do occasionally wonder what Trainer Kelly has been up to. I was good friends with him for quite a while, but I haven't talked to him in over a year, mostly because our interests and views have diverged since.
That and I haven't really been anywhere where you could talk to me. I keep deactivating my Facebook (usually something comes up that makes me want to deactivate it), which was really the only place we talked. I've been busy with work and working on goals, for the most part. Haha.
zoupzuop2 wrote:A few of these folks are active in other places. I know Kelly still runs an active Twitter. P:
Yes. A bit too active.
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 06 Dec 2013, 08:36

Hey, I recognize you from deviantart. You started the paraparaclub there right?

IT'S A SMALL INTERNET AFTER ALL~

trainerkelly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by trainerkelly » 06 Dec 2013, 09:06

Yes! MissionYCO and I did.

Wow, that is a small world!

...especially in the Eurobeat one.
|dA|YT|TWTTR|TMBLR|

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 28 Dec 2013, 01:19

You know who I miss?

Bore. It's like that guy stopped listening to Eurobeat entirely. Where is that dude, anyway? :wink: :wink:

Also, you know what I miss?

When the front page was frequently updated and there were fun little events going on - Best of Beats ring a bell?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 28 Dec 2013, 06:59

Wataru Akiyama wrote:Bore. It's like that guy stopped listening to Eurobeat entirely. Where is that dude, anyway? :wink: :wink:
He still posts, but rarely. He is extremely busy. So much that he can,T post his reviews anymore :(
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 28 Dec 2013, 12:23

Yeah I'm still here. I still listen to eurobeat, but there's been a slight decrease in my dedication for the genre. All in all though I mostly lurk around and post here and there.
Lebon was right about the being busy part though. Just so much work going on and so little time for extra stuffs.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 28 Dec 2013, 15:02

Bore wrote:Just so much work going on and so little time for extra stuffs.
Nursing really is that busy? I thought it was just a regular 7-4 job (at least over here)