SCP revamped site & digital releases

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 13 May 2014, 11:16

Don't Keep Your Love Away? Sounds like a possible track to appear on SEB 229, considering it hasn't been released prior to this.
ImageImage

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 13 May 2014, 13:02

Love that they are really on board with giving us Pamsy now. I hope it's not just three tracks and then we are done with her. I would love for her to be with us for a good while!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 May 2014, 15:37

Been A Bang extended? Now THAT, is rad! Pamsy's great too! Not too excited to see the worst Hotblade track ever being extended so I'll pass on that.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 14 May 2014, 21:29

I hate to burst bubbles, but I don't think these are extended versions as you might think, but rather remixes/rearrangements of these songs.

This is what it's all about:
8. Hotblade - I'm Your Sexy Machine - Sexy EXT Version
9. Pamsy - Don't Keep Your Love Away - Spring EXT Version ?
10. Fastway - Been A Bang - Incredible Bang EXT Version

I can tell you I'm pretty sure the versions we got on SEB are as extended as they get.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 May 2014, 22:28

MKwiakaku
I hate to burst bubbles, but I don't think these are extended versions as you might think, but rather remixes/rearrangements of these songs.
first off you should let bubbles flourish and rise to highest peak before bursting them :P

but seriously, I disagree with you. Why would the new versions include the tag Extended if they were only going to be remixes of the original seb entries? They even have new original titles to them. Sexy,Spring and Incredible bangEXTENDED.I would rather they just include the tag remixand leave out the word extended all together.If it's just to get us to purchase them, then it's misleading. I think true SCP Die-hard fand would purchase them even if they were just remixes, so there is no need for words like "extended" if they are not going to be longer.

Other example would be a song like "Flash & Love" by Momo. When it first appeared on SEB 206; it was tagged (SEB vers.), while other songs on the disc stated extended it wsn't till recently that the real extended vers. of "Flash and Love" was released and the title carried the word extendedalong with it. maybe to some of you 45 seconds more isn't a big deal, but when deaingl with a fast musical genre like Eurobeat, 45 seconds can be used wisely. I was pleased with the final product :)

My point is that when I see the word "Extended" next to a song; I expect to be rewarded with Extended version. the word extended should be respected as being that.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 14 May 2014, 22:51

I'm saying this because SCP released a lot of other songs in other versions before, like 'Lady J' version, 'Delicious' version or 'Mainstreet' version. The EXT is just telling you that these versions will be in their extended (not radio) variant.

Having said that, I do not believe these Sexy, Spring and Incredible Bang versions will be that different from their 'normal' eurobeat versions. :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 May 2014, 23:29

MKwiakaku
I'm saying this because SCP released a lot of other songs in other versions before, like 'Lady J' version, 'Delicious' version or 'Mainstreet' version. The EXT is just telling you that these versions will be in their extended (not radio) variant.
I see your point, but those versions didn't include the word "Extended" next to it, as opposed to these or other ones that have in the past and have actually been longer. ex: Hotblade- Disconnected(EuroEX. version)(and thank GOD it was) There aren't very many that include "Extended", but when they do, they are always longer.

For my sake and others who want longer versions, I hope I'm right and your mistaken. Nothing personal just a preferance. Besides if its a work in progress, lets request they are actually EXTENDED. WNight wants his Fastway extended. I want my Hotblade extended and I'm pretty sure Pamasy fans wants thiers in extended too. Maybe SCP should open a voting poll ? Extended or just remixed?That's a great way to get thier fans included in song decisions. It certainly wouldn't hinder thier popularity.8)

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 27 May 2014, 18:07

Hello here I am breaking the lay-out!

Tracklist
1. Ace − Adrenaline (4:23)
2. Jager − Fly Magic (4:20)
3. Irene − Dream Away (4:11)
4. Bliss − An Angel Right To Me (4:07)
5. Fastway − Been A Bang (4:10)
6. Hotblade − I'm Your Sexy Machine (4:22)
7. Pamsy − Don't Keep Your Love Away (4:22)
8. Hotblade − I'm Your Sexy Machine (Sexy Extended Version) (5:05)
9. Pamsy − Don't Keep Your Love Away (Spring Extended Version) (5:26)
10. Fastway − Been A Bang (Incredible Bang Extended Version) (5:05)
11. Jager − Fly Magic (Pop Flying Version) (3:40)

Also, the Fastway Techno Shock EP is released today. Yay!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 28 May 2014, 02:03

MKwiakaku wrote:Hello here I am breaking the lay-out!
Tracklist
1. Ace − Adrenaline (4:23)
2. Jager − Fly Magic (4:20)
3. Irene − Dream Away (4:11)
4. Bliss − An Angel Right To Me (4:07)
5. Fastway − Been A Bang (4:10)
6. Hotblade − I'm Your Sexy Machine (4:22)
7. Pamsy − Don't Keep Your Love Away (4:22)
8. Hotblade − I'm Your Sexy Machine (Sexy Extended Version) (5:05)
9. Pamsy − Don't Keep Your Love Away (Spring Extended Version) (5:26)
10. Fastway − Been A Bang (Incredible Bang Extended Version) (5:05)
11. Jager − Fly Magic (Pop Flying Version) (3:40)

Also, the Fastway Techno Shock EP is released today. Yay!
Woke up in the morning to see this. Thanks SCP, you made my day. 8)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 May 2014, 08:54

Just as I hoped; 8,9,& 10 are the Extended versions 8)

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 28 May 2014, 10:28

MKwiakaku wrote:Also, the Fastway Techno Shock EP is released today. Yay!
It did not released on the 27th for some reasons.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 28 May 2014, 11:03

Lebon14 wrote:
MKwiakaku wrote:Also, the Fastway Techno Shock EP is released today. Yay!
It did not released on the 27th for some reasons.
Per the Facebook page:

"Due to bureaucratic & technical problems, SCP has not been able to load Fastway’s EP “Technoshock” on the main stores in the scheduled time. The new release date will be made public ASAP. The only digital store at hand at the moment is DjTunes (http://www.djtunes.com/fastway/teknoshock), but we regret to say that , although more exclusive, it is a bit more expensive. We are sorry for this situation, but it is only temporary."
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 28 May 2014, 11:42

Lucky me, then. I was able to get it before sites got broken, yay. So much energy in that Fastway EP. But, it's very eurotechno!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 28 May 2014, 12:42

thejti wrote: "Due to bureaucratic & technical problems, SCP has not been able to load Fastway’s EP “Technoshock” on the main stores in the scheduled time. The new release date will be made public ASAP. The only digital store at hand at the moment is DjTunes (http://www.djtunes.com/fastway/teknoshock), but we regret to say that , although more exclusive, it is a bit more expensive. We are sorry for this situation, but it is only temporary."
I know. I've read that message. "Bureaucratic reasons" is a very vague reason.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 29 May 2014, 15:15

Lebon14 wrote:
thejti wrote: "Due to bureaucratic & technical problems, SCP has not been able to load Fastway’s EP “Technoshock” on the main stores in the scheduled time. The new release date will be made public ASAP. The only digital store at hand at the moment is DjTunes (http://www.djtunes.com/fastway/teknoshock), but we regret to say that , although more exclusive, it is a bit more expensive. We are sorry for this situation, but it is only temporary."
I know. I've read that message. "Bureaucratic reasons" is a very vague reason.
I immediately thought of an issue with Avex but I am not entirely sure to be honest.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?