Super Eurobeat 228

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 08 Apr 2014, 09:47

In case avex takes it down again, I re-uploaded it in advance. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq66a1EVRE8

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 08 Apr 2014, 11:03

I'm with the general consensus so far that this isn't a particularly impressive CD based on the samples. It's too bad, since it's full of promising artists, yet about the closest thing to a good track here is I'm Your Sexy Machine, but even that falls terribly short by Hotblade standards. After the excellent SEB 227, it's a shame that the followup is so mediocre. I might actually pass on this release, as I've been listening to a lot more non-eurobeat over the past few weeks, anyway.

On a more trivial note, seeing that we're actually getting a remix of Mad Desire rather than the original song, it's no wonder the sample sounded like a new production instead of something that was made a decade ago. It's kind of odd that we're getting a remake of a song that was never actually released (sort of like Hinoi Team's version of Emoticons), but I generally prefer Leonardi's current production style anyway (though the song itself is easily the weakest of his male-led credits of the 220's).
ImageImage

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 08 Apr 2014, 16:05

MAD DESIRE (PLATINUM VERSION) / MAKO

The fuck is this

I wanna hear the original :I

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 08 Apr 2014, 17:37

Lexi Rinale wrote:Thanks avex!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792fmiSQpD8

01. I'M YOUR SEXY MACHINE / HOTBLADE
02. GET SOMEBODY TO LOVE HIM / WILDSIDE
03. YOU BELONG TO ME / ULTRAVIOLET
04. MAD DESIRE (PLATINUM VERSION) / MAKO
05. ONE LOVE ONE LOVE / BORIS
06. OPERATION CASABLANCA / DEE DEE WONDER
07. KING OF THE CENTURY / LESLIE PARRISH
08. MOTOR RACING MASTER / PAUL HARRIS
09. LEARNING LOVE / OCEANIA
10. DRILL-O-MAN / JEFF DRILLER
11. CATCHING THE FIRE / RICH HARD
12. GIVE A NEW GO / PAMSY
13. LIAR / DAVID DIMA
14. READY TO LOVE / LEO RIVER
15. THE WINNER IS ME / MEGAN
Beside "Get Somebody To Love Him" (which I have purchased already and love), The only tracks I liked from that trailer are from Hotblade, Jeff Driller, Pamsy (<3 <3 <3 <3), David Dima and Leo River. Maybe Boris. The rest sounds extremely uninterresting.
Mindsweeper wrote:MAD DESIRE (PLATINUM VERSION) / MAKO

The fuck is this

I wanna hear the original :I
Yep... That's a remake of a song that never got a release. So, that's kind of from the drawer. "Mad Desire" by Mako is a song from 2004.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 08 Apr 2014, 19:18

OCEANIA!!! I've been waiting for another title from this alias!!!!! I'm pre-ordering!

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 08 Apr 2014, 20:16

Lebon14 wrote:
Yep... That's a remake of a song that never got a release. So, that's kind of from the drawer. "Mad Desire" by Mako is a song from 2004.
I like songs from the early to mid 2000s, and I (predictably) like what I've heard of Mad Desire too...but not knowing what has been changed since a decade ago is going to drive me nuts. :P

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 08 Apr 2014, 21:29

Bonkers wrote:OCEANIA!!! I've been waiting for another title from this alias!!!!! I'm pre-ordering!
So it's been driving me nuts to understand why people like the Oceania songs. They sound horribly hyped up, but not in a good way like HI-NRG Attack has done in the past. Her vocals remind me of some sort of warped version of the female voice from Aqua. No bueno.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 08 Apr 2014, 21:54

para_rigby wrote:
Bonkers wrote:OCEANIA!!! I've been waiting for another title from this alias!!!!! I'm pre-ordering!
So it's been driving me nuts to understand why people like the Oceania songs. They sound horribly hyped up, but not in a good way like HI-NRG Attack has done in the past. Her vocals remind me of some sort of warped version of the female voice from Aqua. No bueno.
Happy Hardcore nut here remember? :P I've spent 10 years+ listening to a genre of music with vocals going off at 180+ bpm. I love my chipmunky vocals.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Apr 2014, 08:34

haha! I'm liking the majoraty of the samples, but not loving them. There are about five samples that really impressed me and could easily turn out to be my favourites songs of the year. Not much middle ground here. Either I loved them or not. the Initial thoughts based on samples.

01. I'M YOUR SEXY MACHINE / HOTBLADE (SCP)
the titleand synth riff sounds very HRG Attack, but the chorus is pure SCP. Very NRGgertic. I'm liking this combo of sounds.Could be my fav from this artist.
8)

02. GET SOMEBODY TO LOVE HIM / WILDSIDE (Saifam)
The odd card of the bunch, but that could make it stand out. Allready the different artist name besides;Tipsy and Tipsy, is giving it a stronger welcome. The pianos continue to be my favourite aspect of the song.
:)

03. YOU BELONG TO ME / ULTRAVIOLET (Dima)
Could've came off the Euro panic series. I like the synth riff so far.

04. MAD DESIRE (PLATINUM VERSION) / MAKO (Sinclaire Style)
I love Bonini's vocals just as I loved Gino Caria's in his day. Nando can do no wrong. This song and title is top notch material for my NRG zone.
8)

05. ONE LOVE ONE LOVE / BORIS (DELTA)
the chorus sounds a bit weak, but the riff sounds exciting. Need to hear more.

06. OPERATION CASABLANCA / DEE DEE WONDER (HRG Attack)
Love that title. It has the melody of Russian Gangster which was Cindy's hit a few years back. Dee Dee's vocals will probly make me enjoy the song even more.
:D

07. KING OF THE CENTURY / LESLIE PARRISH (DELTA)
Leslie loves sticking the word "King" in her song titles. This one sounds a bit mellow style Eurobeat. Not exactly Aishu, but I;'m enjoying what I hear so far.

08. MOTOR RACING MASTER / PAUL HARRIS (DELTA)
Tis one sounds great. Great title. it's a different feel, but I'm getting chills from the melody.
8)

09. LEARNING LOVE / OCEANIA (Sun Fire)
Another Sun Fire track that isn't exactly knocking off my socks. Undecided at the moment. her vocals is the one thing I do like.
:|

10. DRILL-O-MAN / JEFF DRILLER (HRG Attack)
OHHH YES!!!!!. This is the one sure fire hit for me on this disc. That chorus! damn that's sing- a- long hot!!!
8) 8)

11. CATCHING THE FIRE / RICH HARD (Sun Fire)
I think the synth riff is trying to hard to surpass his previous songs and therefore sounds a bit too chaotic for the Italo style melody its trying to play. It's just not working for me.
:(

12. GIVE A NEW GO / PAMSY (SCP)
She seems to be on a roll. I'm loving that synth riff to death!!!

13. LIAR / DAVID DIMA (Dima)
I'm really not feeling this Dima song right now. Sounds too Been there done that. Tis a shame. I was hoping for a major Dima comeback.
:(

14. READY TO LOVE / LEO RIVER (GGms)
This is sure to be one of my favourite leo River songs. The chorus is very NRGetic and the riff extremely catchy
:D :grin:

15. THE WINNER IS ME / MEGAN (Sinclaire Style)
megan sounds like she is going for the win. On a male vocal heavy disc, this one proves to be one of my favourite female sung tracks.

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 09 Apr 2014, 12:51

Darkholme wrote:
eXtaticus wrote:So we've had "Bad Desire" and "Mad Desire".

If Dr. Seuss was involved in the Super Eurobeat series, we'd probably also see "Sad Desire", "Glad Desire", et cetera...
I'm pretty sure it's just a Fad Desire
Brad Desire would make a good alias for somebody :D The song I'd really like to hear, though, would be Lad Desire.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 09 Apr 2014, 18:17

SCP uploaded their own previews of their songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_dblfHnY8

HOLY SHIT.
JUST. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Best two tracks RIGHT THERE.

Pamsy gives so much Once Upon A Time vibes here... I'm crying with joy!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Apr 2014, 21:41

Lebon14
HOLY SHIT.
JUST. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.Pamsy gives so much Once Upon A Time vibes here... I'm crying with joy!

I agree with this parts. Hotblade is definately hitting the right pressure points in my heart and that Pamsy riff sounds like something right out of the 90's. The S. L's High Energylabel to be exact.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 09 Apr 2014, 21:41

Lebon14
HOLY SHIT.
JUST. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.Pamsy gives so much Once Upon A Time vibes here... I'm crying with joy!

I agree with this parts. Hotblade is definately hitting the right pressure points in my heart and that Pamsy riff sounds like something right out of the 90's. The S. L's High Energylabel to be exact.

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 11 Apr 2014, 03:46

Some alternative previews of Sinclaire Style's songs are up on Amazon.

You can hear some of the verses before the choruses on these previews, so you can have a better idea of how the songs sound like, since the official previews by Sinclaire Style on Youtube as well as on the Avex megamix preview on Youtube only let you hear the choruses.

Here they are:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... mad+desire

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... s+me&ajr=0

The verses for Megan's song actually sound better than the actual chorus. Seems it will turn out pretty nice.

Mako's verses in Mad Desire also sound very promising.
Enjoy!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 15 Apr 2014, 20:52

Sooooooooo.... SEB 228 isn't on iTunes JP yet. Should I be worried?

It's on the official Facebook page with a link to the mu-mo page. :???: