Super Eurobeat 229

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Super Eurobeat 229

Post by synthjunkie » 12 Apr 2014, 09:46

Mu-mo has the release date for SEB 229 already up on its site:

Super Eurobeat 229
2014/06/18
AVCD-10229

http://shop.mu-mo.net/a/item1/?jsiteid= ... _id=111250

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 12 Apr 2014, 18:52

Still 15 extended tracks. All good.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

1Ziyo1
Bad Bad Bad

Post by 1Ziyo1 » 26 May 2014, 10:46

I can't wait :grin:
______________"[ (★) ]"______________
putting unique spin on level making & music

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 26 May 2014, 12:14

Holy crap, that's right. This thing's getting closer!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 26 May 2014, 12:16

Lebon14 wrote:Holy crap, that's right. This thing's getting closer!
Not long, merely felt like it was taking forever to come. :???:

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 26 May 2014, 14:55

I hope to see some Les & Domino on this one! I've given up on waiting on Elena Gobbi.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 26 May 2014, 18:49

I really hope this isn't the last extended SEB album for a year and a half like SEB 218 was.
ImageImage

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 26 May 2014, 19:39

#Infinity wrote:I really hope this isn't the last extended SEB album for a year and a half like SEB 218 was.
There's no reason why it should. Avex has been grounded with this bi-monthly schedule, plus they are doing the youtube videos and have the facebook page.

If they keep the tradition, vol. 230 (August) should be an anniversary non-stop, which means the next extended would be in...October?

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 28 May 2014, 11:02

Hopefully there's another song with vocals by Fulvio (Tam Arrow/Billy The Butcher/Gordon Jim)
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 May 2014, 08:27

thejti
Hopefully there's another song with vocals by Fulvio (Tam Arrow/Billy The Butcher/Gordon Jim)
Tam Arrow was actually Claudio Magnani vocals, but I second your motion.

I also want reutrn of Mr. Moog, Jay Lehr, Les(solo effort) and Mega NRG Man. havn't heard from him for a while.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 29 May 2014, 13:04

drnrg wrote:thejti

I also want reutrn of Mr. Moog, Jay Lehr, Les(solo effort) and Mega NRG Man. havn't heard from him for a while.
ONLY if he does something along the lines of Highway Star with that heavy bass and just has that particular rough sound! Rocketman just didn't have that disco flavor.

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 29 May 2014, 15:13

drnrg wrote:thejti

Per Federico, Magnani was not Tam Arrow. Also per Malvicino's FB, he stated he was Tam Arrow since at least 2008, probably before.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 29 May 2014, 18:52

thejti wrote:Per Federico, Magnani was not Tam Arrow. Also per Malvicino's FB, he stated he was Tam Arrow since at least 2008, probably before.
I'm starting to get the impression that Federico isn't a very reliable source for vocalist information. I really don't understand this word about there being a new vocalist for Tam Arrow since 2008 when there haven't been any tracks under that name since Fire to the Eurobeat, which was produced years before that. Additionally, isn't it downright obvious that Tam Arrow/Mote Mote/P. Stone/Babby One/etc. was Magnani on the vocals, just based on sound alone? I wouldn't be surprised if Federico is just denying Magnani's involvement with HRG because of personal issues between the two, which may go to explain why the artist hasn't worked for the label in ten years. Now, the idea of Malvicino recording songs as Tam Arrow for upcoming HRG releases, I can totally understand. However, I'm really not buying into the notion that Magnani was never Tam Arrow, etc. Actions (or in this case, sounds), speak louder than words.

I don't usually doubt claims made by label executives themselves, but Federico also told you before that Rick Castle was also Riki 1/Pasty Son/etc. when that vocalist later turned out to be Alessio Novi. If what Federico occasionally says is clearly false, then it seems just as doubtful to me that Claudio Magnani never worked for the label. This is the label whose website's artist descriptions were almost entirely based on models, with the exception of Elisabetta, so I wouldn't be surprised if vocalist identity is sort of just a confidential thing over there, depending on the artist.
ImageImage

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 29 May 2014, 19:54

#Infinity wrote:
thejti wrote:Per Federico, Magnani was not Tam Arrow. Also per Malvicino's FB, he stated he was Tam Arrow since at least 2008, probably before.
I'm starting to get the impression that Federico isn't a very reliable source for vocalist information. I really don't understand this word about there being a new vocalist for Tam Arrow since 2008 when there haven't been any tracks under that name since Fire to the Eurobeat, which was produced years before that. Additionally, isn't it downright obvious that Tam Arrow/Mote Mote/P. Stone/Babby One/etc. was Magnani on the vocals, just based on sound alone? I wouldn't be surprised if Federico is just denying Magnani's involvement with HRG because of personal issues between the two, which may go to explain why the artist hasn't worked for the label in ten years. Now, the idea of Malvicino recording songs as Tam Arrow for upcoming HRG releases, I can totally understand. However, I'm really not buying into the notion that Magnani was never Tam Arrow, etc. Actions (or in this case, sounds), speak louder than words.

I don't usually doubt claims made by label executives themselves, but Federico also told you before that Rick Castle was also Riki 1/Pasty Son/etc. when that vocalist later turned out to be Alessio Novi. If what Federico occasionally says is clearly false, then it seems just as doubtful to me that Claudio Magnani never worked for the label. This is the label whose website's artist descriptions were almost entirely based on models, with the exception of Elisabetta, so I wouldn't be surprised if vocalist identity is sort of just a confidential thing over there, depending on the artist.
Only thing we can go by is Roberto Festari, what is given to us by the producers, and information from the artists/writers/producers on Facebook. If Fulvio is stating that he was Tam Arrow, then I can only go by that even if Tam Arrow sounds like Magnani a little. Ask them on Facebook for clarification.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 May 2014, 06:08

thejti
Only thing we can go by is Roberto Festari, what is given to us by the producers, and information from the artists/writers/producers on Facebook. If Fulvio is stating that he was Tam Arrow, then I can only go by that even if Tam Arrow sounds like Magnani a little. Ask them on Facebook for clarification.
That's hilarious! That's like saying that Tom Hooker was not ;indeed the vocals behind Den Harrow. There is no way that Claudio Magnani did not do vocals for Tam Arrow as well as other HRG Attack aliases.Like infinity said, just the vocals alone prove it. There are some vocaliasts who might; at TIMEs, sound similiar with each other, but Claudio had a certain tone that was unmistakeble. Even now as the new Billy The Buture and Gordan Jim; Fulvio sounds NOTHING like Tam Arrow vocals; which is really saying, Claudio Magnani vocals. In fact. you would have a better TIME convincing me that Allesio was Tam Arrow, since on some Riki 1 songs, they actually sound similiar, but Fulvio as Tam Arrow?

I bet if we put Fulvio and Claudio through one of those vocal identification softwares, Tam Arrrow would be ;in fact, Claudio. Either that; or HRG Attack has one of the best vocal tweeking softwares ever made. :D

That being said, I wouldn't mind Claudio, Alessio and Fulvio all singing at HRG Attack again. All the drama really just causes loss of quality in Eurobeat.