Where have the Time Records sounds gone?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 08 Jan 2015, 23:25

ImageImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Jan 2015, 06:51

The term EDM wasn't even around when Eurobeat was born. Eurobeat is electronic Dance music by defination, but it was born from Italo Disco and Hi-NRG genres. The term EDM ;as a genre name, came about from Top 40 mainstream dance music.

Anyway, you guys know exactly what I mean.

Leave that Top 40 EDM Guetta/calvin Harris,style away from influencing Eurobeat. Is that easier to unserstand?

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 10 Jan 2015, 07:00

I miss those heavy melodies like in Bye Bye Japan by Vanessa!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 10 Jan 2015, 07:04

I mis the agressive style Gino Caria used to sing. I mean we have some nice aggressive stuff now too, but nothing quite sounds the same as calssics like,

Funky Warriors
Come To My Bedroom
Master of Sex
Flash Back
Hi Hi Frankenstein

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 10 Jan 2015, 07:59

Oh relax drnrg, the EUROBEAT DANCE MUSIC thing is just for funs and jokes
I think EDM is kind of a dumb term anyway

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 10 Jan 2015, 10:35

drnrg wrote:The term EDM wasn't even around when Eurobeat was born. Eurobeat is electronic Dance music by defination, but it was born from Italo Disco and Hi-NRG genres. The term EDM ;as a genre name, came about from Top 40 mainstream dance music.

Anyway, you guys know exactly what I mean.

Leave that Top 40 EDM Guetta/calvin Harris,style away from influencing Eurobeat. Is that easier to unserstand?

it's not the genre bad for itself,it's the people who are making cheap,bad products for money and destroying values of the genre!

of course,Eurobeat is only big around Japan...produced mostly by italian and japanese
if eurobeat is massively popular worldwide like other dance genre...you know everything will be out of control and changed different ways you don't really want to...

i just hope K-pop oppa gangbang not touch eurobeat!
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 11 Jan 2015, 06:13

KoolKool
t's not the genre bad for itself,it's the people who are making cheap,bad products for money and destroying values of the genre!

of course,Eurobeat is only big around Japan...produced mostly by italian and japanese
if eurobeat is massively popular worldwide like other dance genre...you know everything will be out of control and changed different ways you don't really want to...

i just hope K-pop oppa gangbang not touch eurobeat!

That would be a complete nightmare. We would have to change the title of this thread from Where has the TIME records sound gone to Where has the Eurobeat sound gone :P [/quote]

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 11 Jan 2015, 08:30

drnrg wrote:
That would be a complete nightmare. We would have to change the title of this thread from Where has the TIME records sound gone to Where has the Eurobeat sound gone :P
ok! back to title of thread! :)
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

otter87
Eurobeat Fan

Post by otter87 » 12 Jan 2015, 10:55

Mindsweeper wrote:ImageImageImageImage
this is already the best post of 2015

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 13 Jan 2015, 01:23

KoolKool wrote:(…) if eurobeat is massively popular worldwide like other dance genre...you know everything will be out of control and changed different ways you don't really want to...
dnrng wrote:I'm hoping a little more traditional sound is brought back for 2015...and once again I beg ,please no David Guetta EDM sound. What's the point of calling it Eurobeat if you wanna it sound like EDM?
I agree with you.
Don't really mind if this is a selfish thought… I don't think I'd bear eurobeat going too far from… well, from eurobeat
dnrng wrote: I think AVEX has to much influence on how they want the Eurobeat producers to write the music.
Avex have total control over the producers' works, not sure how or why though.
Time Records would survive this smothering? I mean, look at A-Beat C, for example? Are they even alive? …won't start talking about Sunfire too…
Time is oldschool (not a rule) and as such, won't bring many new listeners (aka buyers). Avex is aware of that, they want new sounding eurobeat, it seems. Maybe some new label will be born out of all this?

At last, two of my fav labels came from Time and they made some remarkable works while in there - wish that time would come back
Mindsweeper wrote:ImageImageImageImage
Can I have a wallpaper? hahahahahahaha

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 13 Jan 2015, 04:04

milachan wrote: Can I have a wallpaper? hahahahahahaha
Why not http://sta.sh/0y7y9g427bj

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 13 Jan 2015, 04:05

Mindsweeper wrote:Why not http://sta.sh/0y7y9g427bj
*hugs*

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Jan 2015, 06:29

milachan
At last, two of my fav labels came from Time and they made some remarkable works while in there - wish that time would come back
I know one is HRG Attack. They definately got thier start on TIME studio, but not sure who you mean the other to be? DElta?. Vibration? For that matter you could even add SCP. One of E. Somenzie(sorry if mispelled her name) first collabs was writing Toby Ash- Not This TIME. One of my Favourite TIME songs ever!

milachan
Don't really mind if this is a selfish thought… I don't think I'd bear eurobeat going too far from… well, from eurobeat
I believe you must be a little selfish with your works. Something Like Newfield was. Or else you lose total control, like what AVEX has done with Eurobeat.

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 13 Jan 2015, 06:54

VIBRATION WAS FUCKIN RAD

*sheds manly tears*

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 14 Jan 2015, 22:00

drnrg wrote:I know one is HRG Attack. They definately got thier start on TIME studio, but not sure who you mean the other to be? DElta?. Vibration? For that matter you could even add SCP. One of E. Somenzie(sorry if mispelled her name) first collabs was writing Toby Ash- Not This TIME. One of my Favourite TIME songs ever!
Vibration (and also TIME, obviously hahahaha)
Oh yeah, this song is superb.
Mindsweeper wrote:VIBRATION WAS FUCKIN RAD
*sheds manly tears*
*more tears*