A.Beat-C. story

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Crockett
Eurobeat Master

A.Beat-C. story

Post by Crockett » 26 Jan 2015, 13:59

Hello :)

Who know more information about popularity this label in Italy except japanese market ?

Whether vinyl sales was especially in first years of 90s big, when music style remained similar to Italo Disco and then decreased to 2000 year?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jan 2015, 05:08

All I can tell you is that AbeatC songs charted regularly on the Iventi D' Azzurro Hi NRG top 20. A weekly Magazine put out by Marcello D' Azzurro. Also known as Voice behibd the AbeatC sensations NRG Boys. He also did vocals for Marc B. - Won't You Be My Lver Tonight on TIME records. The vinyls of AbeatC at that era were huge in Italy. Even more so than Japan.

If you somehow got your hands on that magazine; you could see how Erurobeat or Italo NRG as it was reffered to, was very popular in Italy among the Hi NRG dance crowd.

ABeatC was also the label most noteworthy for expanding the sound to Japan.

If you wanna hear some early AbeatC style songs, look for the Pasquinni productions on Flea records and Technology label...and never forget TIME records were Aleph came to be born. All these labels were also regulars on the magazine I reffered to.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 28 Jan 2015, 09:25

Contacting Marcello directly would be your best bet. :grin:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 28 Jan 2015, 16:47

drnrg wrote:All I can tell you is that AbeatC songs charted regularly on the Iventi D' Azzurro Hi NRG top 20. A weekly Magazine put out by Marcello D' Azzurro. Also known as Voice behibd the AbeatC sensations NRG Boys. He also did vocals for Marc B. - Won't You Be My Lver Tonight on TIME records. The vinyls of AbeatC at that era were huge in Italy. Even more so than Japan.

If you somehow got your hands on that magazine; you could see how Erurobeat or Italo NRG as it was reffered to, was very popular in Italy among the Hi NRG dance crowd.

ABeatC was also the label most noteworthy for expanding the sound to Japan.

If you wanna hear some early AbeatC style songs, look for the Pasquinni productions on Flea records and Technology label...and never forget TIME records were Aleph came to be born. All these labels were also regulars on the magazine I reffered to.
Thank you very much!

I'm very deep in fascination and knowledge about all these listed labels. My only interest was compare italian and japanese market and any kind of promotion Eurobeat in Europe in early times of 90s.

Cy-Ro
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Cy-Ro » 12 Mar 2015, 09:50

filterbaney wrote:I was not smart at all. You guys have to have to explain.

NO SHIT YOU'RE NOT SMART, YOU'RE A BOT...

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 12 Mar 2015, 14:01

You can also try to contact Giancarlo directly, almost all producers are open to talk with their fans, it's worth a try :)

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 13 Mar 2015, 22:15

I think that's not his official FB page, but a fan page.
I think that his one might be this official: :wink:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dave-Rod ... 1990825007