Big announcement : ''Sara'' from Delta is Sara Righetto

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Big announcement : ''Sara'' from Delta is Sara Righetto

Post by Delta » 09 Jul 2015, 16:49

Hello everyone ^^ !!

Super excited to announce this : We have found ''Sara'' from Delta : Sara Righetto !

Her voice is exactly similar to her voice :D :D So, the mstery is solved ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvgLZvmf3_8

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 09 Jul 2015, 18:42

For real? Which "Sara" exactly? Or are they all sung by her (highly unlikely but anything is possible)? There's the Sara on Wonderland (That song is epic as hell and I've been dying to know who sang this for eons and it doesn't sound anything like Righetto unfortunately), and then there's the one on songs like Burning Up For You, All I Need Is Love and Memories (I can SORT OF believe these are sang by Righetto until it's officially confirmed) and then there's "Modern/Young Sara" who sings Crazy For Love, Little Love etc which is 98% not Righetto. Man I sure wish this is an ultimate answer to this.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 09 Jul 2015, 20:18

There is two ''Sara'' : Sara Righetto and Elena Sbalchiero ^^

Sbalchiero only sang ''One More Time'' :P :P All others were done by Righetto ;) as for Righetto herself, listen carefully to her songs on het channel ^^ she quite sound good in ''Cabaret'' :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZFRZ ... _erRvFf2Nw

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 10 Jul 2015, 07:26

vladimirkonami wrote:There is two ''Sara'' : Sara Righetto and Elena Sbalchiero ^^

Sbalchiero only sang ''One More Time'' :P :P All others were done by Righetto ;) as for Righetto herself, listen carefully to her songs on het channel ^^ she quite sound good in ''Cabaret'' :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ZFRZ ... _erRvFf2Nw
There's also Sara Grimaldi in the mix somewhere apparently, let's not forget about that as well. I can't tell where she'd fit in though. 8)

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 10 Jul 2015, 12:17

Honestly, Sara Righetto's accent is much stronger than the Sara of Delta, Akyr, and Hi-Site. Her voice here also sounds consistently deeper than whoever sang in I'm Looking for Your Love, You Can Light My Fire, Little Love, etc. (which I wouldn't attribute to pitch-raising, considering Clara Moroni was rarely altered from her normal range).

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 10 Jul 2015, 14:15

#Infinity wrote:Honestly, Sara Righetto's accent is much stronger than the Sara of Delta, Akyr, and Hi-Site. Her voice here also sounds consistently deeper than whoever sang in I'm Looking for Your Love, You Can Light My Fire, Little Love, etc. (which I wouldn't attribute to pitch-raising, considering Clara Moroni was rarely altered from her normal range).
The thing is, she REALLY is the singer of all these tracks including the ones I mentioned ... like, damn I feel stupid for doubting him already, vladimir certainly wasn't kidding around when he said that, it feels great to finally have closure to my answer seeking all these years. Time to get high on Little Love for celebration sake.

8)

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 10 Jul 2015, 14:39

For everyone ^^ this is what I got ;) ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkNFDAiNCC8

Look at her comment :P made 11 months ago ^^ ^^ !!!

And Girmaldi's voice is much stronger and much older X3 so Righetto's has this kind of voice ^^

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 10 Jul 2015, 18:43

#Infinity wrote:Honestly, Sara Righetto's accent is much stronger than the Sara of Delta, Akyr, and Hi-Site. Her voice here also sounds consistently deeper than whoever sang in I'm Looking for Your Love, You Can Light My Fire, Little Love, etc.
Well, as she said in the Youtube comments:
Sara Righetto wrote:Why it should be a fake? Why does anybody try to be me? Take a look at my videos and listen to my voice,I was younger when I recorded eurobeat but it quite simple to recognize me.
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 10 Jul 2015, 20:10

I'm convinced after seeing her comments. Crazy that she would confirm it self after all these years of being completely unknown.
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 11 Jul 2015, 04:05

Also, if anyone for some reason still has doubts, just look at her comment made on Wonderland's video just over 3 hours ago (as I'm typing this). That should clear everything up. She is 100% THE Sara.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbqGMWqoYGc

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 11 Jul 2015, 04:43

WNight wrote:Also, if anyone for some reason still has doubts, just look at her comment made on Wonderland's video just over 3 hours ago (as I'm typing this). That should clear everything up. She is 100% THE Sara.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbqGMWqoYGc

Well, she commented on 6 of my videos XD I'll delete them as soon as I'll finish all the DMI collection though ;)

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 12 Jul 2015, 06:59

She even confirms that she's not ''Crystal'' , the one who sang ''Love Is Gonna Get You'' and ''I Belong To You'' XPXPXP