Super Eurobeat 238

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 15 Apr 2016, 16:25

WNight wrote:
Crockett wrote:....
To be honest, I don't even care anymore. As long as the song sounds good without going completely "pop music like", I'll take it.
Preach :wink:
I'll take any eurobeat, all eurobeat, liking or not.
Except that I'm not exactly in a good moment right now, maybe one day I'll look back and say this SEB was the best I've heard from the 230's

For now, it is shit

SHIT

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 15 Apr 2016, 18:07

I've never heard another eurobeat preview with so many artists going for such a different sound all at once!

Even though artists like Pamsy and Jager have had quite different sounding songs compared to other artists in the past, now that I can hear others like Lolita, Ace, and David Dima jumping in and trying out something different but at the same time it's still eurobeat at the core through and through with the high energetic choruses and riffs and all, the basis of all 80's high energy, and the basis of many mainstream pop songs today.

I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to hear them in full! :P

This album might be a real change for good, in my opinon. I'll have to wait and see to give a better judgement once I get my hands on it.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 15 Apr 2016, 22:52

para_rigby wrote:According to one site, the name Sugarini was listed for Firegun...is this Sugano?!
No, Sugano's real name is Masahiro Sugawara.

Personally, I enjoyed the trailer. Hero still sucks. The first bad male song from Asia in some time.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 16 Apr 2016, 00:03

Lebon14 wrote:
para_rigby wrote:According to one site, the name Sugarini was listed for Firegun...is this Sugano?!
Sugarini is an Italian last name, not Japanese. I've never head of this person working on Delta before up until I saw the credits for "Firegun" as listed Sugarini and Clara Moroni as the writers. Some new talent is always nice for a change. If "Firegun" turns out sounding good, I hope to hear from from this new writer under Delta.

I would also like to add the fact that the credits for LOLITA's new song "I Wanna Be A Star" lists a person named Bernadette Contini as one of the writers. I wonder how she is releated to the other Contini's of eurobeat? :)

Anyway, here are the time lengths for the songs:

1.Ken Martin - HERO[5:15]
2.Lolita - I WANNA BE A STAR[4:03]
3.Tora - BOOM BOOM BOOSTER[5:05]
4.Cherry - FORBIDDEN LOVE[5:06]
5.Ace - I'LL NEVER BREAK[4:23]
6.Vicky Vale - FIREGUN[5:06]
7.Aleky - DO YOU REMEMBER?[4:58]
8.Jeff Driller - BLAT THE TRUMPET[5:17]
9.Ciao Ciao - BABY BABY[5:01]
10.David Dima - SHOOT![5:28]
11.Lilly - WALK IN THE SUNSHINE[5:03]
12.Jager - FUN[4:05]
13.Les, Ana & Roberta - KISS AGAIN[5:03]
14.Pamsy - ALL OVER ME[4:19]
15.Manuel - HYSTERIA[4:05]

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 16 Apr 2016, 01:25

Waiting for people to start complaining about track lengths. :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Apr 2016, 05:07

Manuel ,Jager, and Lolita seem to be the shortest. I don't really care for Jager so it makes no difference. Manuel is hit or miss for me. His tracks were better at Dima's studio. The one that will probobly suffer the most will be Lolita's track. It will probobly be over pretty quick. Two verses, two choruses, 3 synth riffs. I don't see much room for a midbreak cuz It's already slow in BPMs. Imagine how much shorter it would sound if it was faster in BPMs.

Surprisingly enough two of SCPs tracks almost run 4:30 minuts long. Too bad those two previews didn't do much for me.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 16 Apr 2016, 06:58

para_rigby wrote:Waiting for people to start complaining about track lengths. :P
Actually, at the risk of sounding totally hypocritical, I don't care for GGM's Lolita tracks so screw that. I like Ace's preview and at 4:25, not great but decent enough. Pamsy's song is probably going to be boring too, so screw that. Manuel's song, well, I'm on the fence with that one. The only issue I have is with Jager's song because I actually loved the preview so yeah ...

4:05? Really? 8)
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 16 Apr 2016, 08:15

-------
Last edited by Anthony McBazooka on 21 Apr 2016, 11:46, edited 1 time in total.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 17 Apr 2016, 04:06

Everyone! Can we please do right judging once the tracks will be released? It's unfair that we judge by previews only lol :3......

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 17 Apr 2016, 10:00

vladimirkonami wrote:Everyone! Can we please do right judging once the tracks will be released? It's unfair that we judge by previews only lol :3......
New in here? We're always judging songs by their names, then length and last but not least, the previews. :grin:

I'm really excited for this SEB. The trailer sounded promising to me (I think it's the first time ever).
Ten out of 15 songs reach the 5 minutes, one is near it. So it's okay over all. (Though I'd like to listen to real extendeds of SCP.)

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 17 Apr 2016, 10:37

vladimirkonami wrote:Everyone! Can we please do right judging once the tracks will be released? It's unfair that we judge by previews only lol :3......
Nothing unfair about it. I don't think anyone really judges a whole song based purely on previews, that'd be insane. We still look forward to the full albums.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 17 Apr 2016, 16:17

KiraTM wrote:
New in here? We're always judging songs by their names, then length and last but not least, the previews. :grin:

I'm really excited for this SEB. The trailer sounded promising to me (I think it's the first time ever).
Ten out of 15 songs reach the 5 minutes, one is near it. So it's okay over all. (Though I'd like to listen to real extendeds of SCP.)
I mean, the songs are better than on the previous album :P :P but I'M still impatient to listen to the full songs ^^ Maybe some parts will sound better than others X3

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 17 Apr 2016, 18:54

Trailer definitely sounds good!

Salpa
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Salpa » 18 Apr 2016, 00:36

synthjunkie wrote:
Lebon14 wrote:
Sugarini is an Italian last name, not Japanese. I've never head of this person working on Delta before up until I saw the credits for "Firegun" as listed Sugarini and Clara Moroni as the writers. Some new talent is always nice for a change. If "Firegun" turns out sounding good, I hope to hear from from this new writer under Delta.

I would also like to add the fact that the credits for LOLITA's new song "I Wanna Be A Star" lists a person named Bernadette Contini as one of the writers. I wonder how she is releated to the other Contini's of eurobeat? :)

Anyway, here are the time lengths for the songs:

1.Ken Martin - HERO[5:15]
2.Lolita - I WANNA BE A STAR[4:03]
3.Tora - BOOM BOOM BOOSTER[5:05]
4.Cherry - FORBIDDEN LOVE[5:06]
5.Ace - I'LL NEVER BREAK[4:23]
6.Vicky Vale - FIREGUN[5:06]
7.Aleky - DO YOU REMEMBER?[4:58]
8.Jeff Driller - BLAT THE TRUMPET[5:17]
9.Ciao Ciao - BABY BABY[5:01]
10.David Dima - SHOOT![5:28]
11.Lilly - WALK IN THE SUNSHINE[5:03]
12.Jager - FUN[4:05]
13.Les, Ana & Roberta - KISS AGAIN[5:03]
14.Pamsy - ALL OVER ME[4:19]
15.Manuel - HYSTERIA[4:05]
I'm excited to hear that song by Ace.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Apr 2016, 02:48

you must be new :D We have been doing this for ages. It actually shows how anxious we are. So far I gave my impressions on Titles and artist and I've also rated the previews. All that's left is reviewing actual songs.

The best part about this mini reviews is watching how our initial impressions of songs change from Title to Previews to actual song.