Super Eurobeat 241

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 30 Sep 2016, 16:05

Can't do much of a double set when you only release 4-5 albums a year now. Back when we had 9 albums a year with 18 songs, there was a much bigger selection to pick from.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 30 Sep 2016, 21:02

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 01 Oct 2016, 02:36

xiao wrote:~ I can tolerate their filler albums and Avex can take all the time in the world to release the next SEB volume entry ~ the only thing I really want is for producers like Bratt, Dave, Dima, & da Stef to slowly sneak in more & more hypertechno into SEB until we get a something that sounds like Gazen ☆ W♡TP Best with half Euro half Techno trax ... mwuahaha! Firewire was awesome ~ Image ♪ ♫
Welcome to the Show was pure HT, if you ask me.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Oct 2016, 05:57

So with all this song info; can anyone dream up a possible tracklist for this CD?

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 01 Oct 2016, 06:59

This info was given, but not sure if these will be on this album or future albums:

LUCKY BOY - BEAT GIRL ON THE ROAD

MARA NELL - LOLITA NABOKOV

GORDON JIM - DYNAMITE GIRL

JEFF DRILLER - CHARRO

I see they finally have a song about the "Charro". We had in the past "Sexy Gaucho", but the lyrics to THAT talked about attributes of a charro, and not of a gaucho at all... :(

Anyway, still looking forward to hearing all these songs someday, hopefully soon!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 01 Oct 2016, 08:41

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Oct 2016, 01:17

synthjunkie wrote:This info was given, but not sure if these will be on this album or future albums:

JEFF DRILLER - CHARRO

I see they finally have a song about the "Charro". We had in the past "Sexy Gaucho", but the lyrics to THAT talked about attributes of a charro, and not of a gaucho at all... :(

Anyway, still looking forward to hearing all these songs someday, hopefully soon!
Gaucho? Charro?Marx Bros. What's the difference? I want em all HRG Attack tracks A.S A .P :wink:

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 02 Oct 2016, 01:59

drnrg wrote:
synthjunkie wrote:This info was given, but not sure if these will be on this album or future albums:

JEFF DRILLER - CHARRO

Gaucho? Charro?Marx Bros. What's the difference? I want em all HRG Attack tracks A.S A .P :wink:
Regardless of what the incorrect lyrics in "Sexy Gaucho" says,
The South American "gaucho cowboy" does not live in Mexico.
Gaucho's don't drink tequilla or margaritas. Never have. Those drinks are popular in Mexico, though.
They drink yerba mate tea out of a dried out gourd with a metal straw as well as grappa! :P

I guess Italians too generalize all of Latin America as the same culture and ethnic backround??? That makes me kinda sad...

Bonkers
    Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 02 Oct 2016, 04:38

para_rigby wrote:Can't do much of a double set when you only release 4-5 albums a year now. Back when we had 9 albums a year with 18 songs, there was a much bigger selection to pick from.
    No, I meant 242 WITH Best of 2016 non-stop mix included. Even in the past, the tracks that were released in Dec were usually included on the next year's Best Of.

Lebon14
    Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Oct 2016, 16:51

JEFF DRILLER - CHARRO

Unfortunately, I don't think any of these will be on SEB. Last time this happened (with "Michelle Ring My Bell", "Station Of Love", "You Spin Around Me", etc), none of these appeared on SEB. Instead, two different tracks were released. So, don't get your hopes up.
    椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

xiao
    Euroheater

Post by xiao » 02 Oct 2016, 21:08

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
    🪐

EurothunderNL
    Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 04 Oct 2016, 19:13

Castigator/Jeff Driller is another new HRG song on I-tunes.

So I think one or hopefully two others will shine om SEB!!

para_rigby
    Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 07 Oct 2016, 23:05

A little over a week and a half and still no definitive track list? Come on!!

Bonkers
    Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 07 Oct 2016, 23:14

para_rigby wrote:A little over a week and a half and still no definitive track list? Come on!!
    It's not even on mu-mo...maybe they are planning some big advertisement for it?

Lebon14
    Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 08 Oct 2016, 04:08

Bonkers wrote:
    para_rigby wrote:A little over a week and a half and still no definitive track list? Come on!!
    It's not even on mu-mo...maybe they are planning some big advertisement for it?
    *chuckle*
    No, they don't. Just typical Avex.
    椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!