Lolita?Annerley Gordon?? Sannie Charlotte Carlson???

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DJ Mike TJG
Eurohero

Post by DJ Mike TJG » 23 Jun 2010, 09:22

Her accent is very different in that video to the one on the record - particularly in the way she sings the word "dance", with a much more British sound than the one in the record.

TBH I can quite imagine them having Ann Lee do vocals then hiring someone very similar sounding to do stage performances - Sannie is definitely singing live there and she definitely sounds like she could be the real voice, but the accent is what makes me wonder.

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

Sannie is Whigfield

Post by edyneto » 27 Jun 2010, 04:22

Believing or not ... Sannie is Whigfield´s real voice.

Annerley only did the backing vocals .. and it happened in 1994

Whigfield´s first album ONLYYYYY !!! She Was a song writter too...

Nowadays Sannie does the vocals alone. And she has some credits to Ann lee. Because she did the same .. she wrote to Ann lee...

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

Post by edyneto » 27 Jun 2010, 04:24

Sannie sings very well.. She made a good work as Naan and Whigfield project

No doubt was recording with Sannie´s voice. And she is producing new Ann lee´s album.

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

MarkIventi

Post by edyneto » 27 Jun 2010, 04:30

I´m sorry but in my opinion you must study music again .. i think you didin´t have good teachers to teach you or you didin´t learn very well how to discribe a voice. ..

I´m pretty sad to dessapointed you but Sannie is not a fake.
Who really still believes that Ann is Whigfield please.. I wanna proves...

You told me that Whigfield used a play back ... tell me??? what about Ann lee??? She sings live??? I´ve never seen her live performance... In my opinion she can be a fake not Sannie.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Re: MarkIventi

Post by zoupzuop2 » 27 Jun 2010, 05:55

edyneto wrote:I´m sorry but in my opinion you must study music again .. i think you didin´t have good teachers to teach you or you didin´t learn very well how to discribe a voice. ..

I´m pretty sad to dessapointed you but Sannie is not a fake.
Who really still believes that Ann is Whigfield please.. I wanna proves...

You told me that Whigfield used a play back ... tell me??? what about Ann lee??? She sings live??? I´ve never seen her live performance... In my opinion she can be a fake not Sannie.
Y'know what? Relax, dude. I don't see a gun pointed at anyone's head to get a dance musician's stage-name right, and Iventi isn't exactly being rude to you. Organized and respectful debate is encouraged on EBPrime, but when you start hurling insults ("You must study music again", "You didn't have good teachers to teach you" "you didn't learn very well how to describe a voice") it becomes a very silly fight instead of something that grows the community. If you absolutely have to argue with Iventi (IF he's not tired of this already), do it in Private Messages and stop using forum space to do it.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

zoupzuop2

Post by edyneto » 27 Jun 2010, 15:12

I´m sorry if i was rude. It wasn´t my intention. But I can´t stand it anymore. After many years of Sannie´s career and people still talking things like that. It has already proved Sannie is Whigfield and she´ll always be. Forget about !!!!!

This is ridiculous Annerley gordon is best Known as ANN LEE nowadays. It´s her project.. if you still doubt that Sannie is not Whigfield I could doubt that Annerley is not Ann lee.. Because Sannie has some credits with the Ann lee´s project the same Annerley has with Whigfield´s project.. They are good singers. But each one have their carreers.
do not try to put things not real in people's heads!!!! It doen´t work in mine.
Annerley gordon has never apperearedas Whigfield and she never sang any song as Whigfield ... She has never sang in a live show.. I´ve never heard her real voice. Only I heard an interview she gave to expecto and her voice is so weak .. We can´t compare to Whigfield project It sound different. Not the same.
SANNIE IS WHIGFIELD

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

Post by edyneto » 27 Jun 2010, 15:20

DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS VOICE IS WHIGFIELD???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL8dvToBznY,

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANN IS NOT WHIGFIELD

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 27 Jun 2010, 18:05

I was tempted to comment on a few occasions already but avoided it. The thing is, I quite frankly have trust in the few assorted individuals on this forum who have direct contact with vocalists and eurobeat producers. If these individuals say something, I'll trust em, and I doubt you can do anything to change my mind.

So I'll for one stick to my opinion that Annerley definitely did vocals for Whigfield, to what extent... That's a whole different thing. We can all believe whatever we want. It won't take anything away from you, so chill. Enjoy Whigfield songs as they are great, in the end whoever sings it's all the same.

edyneto
Bad Bad Bad

BORE

Post by edyneto » 27 Jun 2010, 19:47

Since then ??? Are they Whigfield´s produccers?????

since I know Whigfield was produced by Larry and David. Annerley Gordon was the composer of some tracks and today Sannie also writes for Annerley Gordon

Who said these were the producers of the project??

In my opinion they have nothing to do and are inventing fools

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 28 Jun 2010, 04:27

Since nobody will seem to get in an agreement on the matter, I might as well lock the thread. I never said we had producers, but people in contact with them here. And as I already once stated, it won't take anything away from you if I believe it's Geri from the Spice Girls singing as Whigfield.

Locking the thread for now since it has become a pointless argument over and over.