How to make a Fanlisting?/Button Help

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
MaxXRage
Eurobeat Fan

How to make a Fanlisting?/Button Help

Post by MaxXRage » 01 Jul 2004, 01:49

Someone can tell us right, Bore? =P

I want to male one fanlisting, but don't know how >.<!!

And if you want i can help doing some button for the fanlistings

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 01 Jul 2004, 09:58

Umm, well the deal with fanlistings is rather simple actually.
At first the fanlistings were just random places with people signing on, but nowa days http://thefanlistings.org/ is the main player. If you have some certain fanlisting you want to do (and there isn't one already on TFL) you can apply for one on the site. You better double check before you apply if there is a fanlisting for such subject.

The subject can be practically anything from sky to the earth, and there are what... soon like 50 000 different fanlistings listed there, so there'll be a bit for everybody for sure.

And sure, making buttons is turning out to be rather fun now that I got the hang of it. My first buttons for the fanlistings sucked beyond the telling of it, and so did my first fanlistings. Though I am in process of updating the last crappy one (HI-NRG Attack) and that'll change sometime soon as well.

Oh and the small requirements for fanlistings are what I always have on my site : That you have to ask for the members' name, country, e-mail. You have to accept all members, not just some type of people. Then you have to have the simple pages necessary for fanlistings:
- Join
- Members
- Rules
- Codes

And well besides that your hands are pretty free, once you've applied for a fanlisting and get a reply if you were approved (the time for this might range anywhere from a day to 6 months ). I currently have umm 1 approved fanlisting waiting to be done. So expect to hear from a new fanlisting sometime soon.

Okay this rant is turning out to be way too long, so I think I'll cut short on this now. IF any questions were still left lingering just please don't hesitate to ask.