SEB 161 complete track listing

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

SEB 161 complete track listing

Post by drnrg » 02 Sep 2005, 09:56

01. HI HI MAZINGA / BOMBERS
02. REVOLUTION / FASTWAY
03. MONEY FUNNY DOLLARS / BAZOOKA GIRL
04. LIVE FOR YOU / DAVE SIMON
05. ON MY WINGS / MANUEL
06. MAKE YOUR MOVE / VAN T.K. AND KIKI & FANCY
07. LOVE COLLISION / NORMA SHEFFIELD
08. LOVE IS BURNING / ALEXIS
09. MAID ATTACK / FRANZ TORNADO AND THE AKIHABARA MAIDS
10. HOT HOT / DONNA
11. FIRE / MAD MAX
12. HUG ME / KASANOVA
13. TIC TOC / LEILA
14. YELLOW BUTTERFLY / MILK AND COFFEA
15. BANG BANG BOOM BOOM / G.CARIA
16. MY WISH / MELISSA WHITE
17. TRY TO BELIEVE ME / DIGITAL PLANET
18. SPACE INVADER / DAVE RODGERS

New Giacommo. Damn that title sounds like Gino's old ones back when he was on TIME recs.
Bombers made it. Though I think "Gun Boy" is A better song
AbeatC still gets 5 songs. They could have made space for Vibration. Every other label got 2-3 songs max.
Speaking of max...Mad Max is back! :D
Van T.K. and Kiki and Fancy. could be a cool combo.
Franz Tornado still manages to give us wierd titles.
and Leila and Bazooka Girl are ressurected from the dead

Looking at the track list. It seems to be much faster SEB compered to the slower disco sound of previous cds, but I could be wrong? I'll buy the cd just for Giacommo's song Mad Max and TIME's 3 songs the rest are more bonuses for me :D

RnJ4Me
Bad Bad Bad

Post by RnJ4Me » 02 Sep 2005, 10:09

Wow, Van T.K. & Kiki & Fancy...what polar opposites. This'll be either really awesome or really weird haha.

Maid Attack...mmmhmmm...I think he's lost it now, lol. Horray for Leila, Bazooka & new Caria. Oh! And Digital Planet. I hope it'll be good. Call Me Tonight grew on after a while but its intro resembled Fly Away, kind of hard to break from. And always happy for any new Norma.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 02 Sep 2005, 10:17

Kiki & Fancy!!!!! *faints*

But ew why'd Van T.K. have to butt in =\

Jjb
Site Admin

Post by Jjb » 02 Sep 2005, 10:39

I cannot fathom what "Make your move" will sound like ... such polar opposite styles between those artists, SCP rarely lets us [me] down though, could be a fun song.

Here's hoping the Dave Simon title upholds it's upbeat/aggressive style,
and Franz's/Digital Planet's songs aren't lazy clones.

There's lots of "repeats", but putting it in perspective - it's nice to see those songs get some exposure on a "mainstream" eurobeat album, and a new dave rodgers song! woo

aXu
The Sidekick

Post by aXu » 02 Sep 2005, 12:36

The tracklist looks intresting. When word "Space" is in Dave Rodgers song, it's usually good stuff :wink: also new Digital Planet, thumbs up. New G.Caria always a good thing, same goes for Dave Simon and Mad Max. Album contais few older titles, they are all good songs, so i have high hopes for this compilation.

Potential excellent/good songs:
Maid Attack, Make Your Move, Love Collision
Cybersex is on the line, I'm still running in the nineties

parafan22
Euro To B

Post by parafan22 » 02 Sep 2005, 14:08

Yay for a new Norma song! Its ben forever since i new song came out from her,All i can say is the that tract list is freakin HOt! it sort of reminds me SEB 141 With its VERY diverse track list and artist choices,I hope this next decade a little better than the 150's,Dont get me wrong there were some good tracks there but i miss the old sound.Anyway this cd is deffently going into my collection ^_^

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 02 Sep 2005, 14:53

Space Invader is a pretty good song, reminds me of a combination between Deja Vu and Space Boy. My Wish is alright, but I liked Fine more. It sounded like a reject Pamsy song with Melissa White's vocals to me :T If anyone wants to hear those two, hit me up on AIM or MSN. So yeah, this tracklist makes me very happy.

Jion

Post by Jion » 02 Sep 2005, 16:19

I'm glad Delta got dropped down to 3 songs this album. Not because I hate Delta at all. But it'll give Delta to more room to experiment and send out stuff that'll strike gold. Van T.K. and Kiki & Fancy... WOW... I can't wait for that song! Digital Planet is one of my favorite new artists and another new great which is back (though could we please stop this Letter. crap going on? I mean Freddy R., J.Storm, Powerful T., Wain L., Ricky M., Mike J.... It's not cool anymore! Just put the name lol...) Giacomo is back! Excellent stuff! I'm surprised to see 2 BBB songs though. Not even Vibration got 2 songs on an SEB and here comes BBB out of the air and gets two. The tracklisting is very well balanced this time around. Though Revolution and On My Wings should have been replaced by Raisin' Hell and No Control respectively. Revolution and On My Wings have already been released!
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Re: SEB 161 complete track listing

Post by Sadie » 02 Sep 2005, 18:44

drnrg wrote:New Giacommo. Damn that title sounds like Gino's old ones back when he was on TIME recs.
Yay! More by Giacomo Caria! The track-listing looks great (I wanted to see a song by Mega NRG Man though....) So, Revolution is finally put on the SEB compellations albums after so long!? It pleases me to see Dave got a song on this album; same goes for Digital Planet, Van T.K., Mad Max, Manuel and Dave Simon!
I have to buy this one for sure!
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

parafan22
Euro To B

Post by parafan22 » 03 Sep 2005, 03:57

Does anyone know what the cover of the cd is going to look like?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 03 Sep 2005, 12:30

06. MAKE YOUR MOVE / VAN T.K. AND KIKI & FANCY

hahaha.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 03 Sep 2005, 22:14

Eeewwww Revolution and On My Wings are horrible songs :( At least it wasnt like Go Beat Crazy and some other horrid song

Jjb
Site Admin

Post by Jjb » 03 Sep 2005, 23:14

Jayveemon wrote:Eeewwww Revolution and On My Wings are horrible songs :( At least it wasnt like Go Beat Crazy and some other horrid song
Hey, they're not that bad :( ... ok "On My Wings" is one of the worst manuel songs in a long time, but everyone goes through slumps :P

(check your PMs)

Jion

Post by Jion » 04 Sep 2005, 05:56

Jayveemon wrote:Eeewwww Revolution and On My Wings are horrible songs :( At least it wasnt like Go Beat Crazy and some other horrid song
And Go Beat Crazy RULES! =D
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 05 Sep 2005, 17:18

I can't stand "Revolution". It's as bad for Ennio as "Midnight Lover". Stefano needs to start giving him.... y'know... good songs?

Would it be too much to ask that one of your headlining artists have the best songs?
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice